Do you love like your moon?

summer92

Moon in Cancer in House 7 (Trining Venus in 3rd and Squaring Sun)

Give relationships a lot of importance,even though I've barely been in one.I always put my family above anyone else and would take a bullet for them.The most strong aspect I've felt is the sun square moon.It's horrible :| (Aries Sun)

Skyseer

Scorpio Moon conjunct Sun, Merury, Pluto in the 4th house and trine Saturn in Pisces in the 8th.

I do love like my Moon, unfortunately. I think it's a difficult placement to live with, because I get the 4th house Cancerian attachment mixed with that Scorpionic obsession. Do the math....
Whenever I get into an argument with someone I love, I get so upset. It seems like I get blamed for things that I don't do.... Then, I have to be manipulative to put everything back in order. But, people never see me being manipulative, they see me doing things that I don't do. :( It's so complicated.

I seem to have some sort of psychological forbidden fruit deal going on. I seem to only want the people that I can't have.

Last edited:

LadyBella

I feel your pain!:tongue:

Lucky you, you have it trine Venus:tongue:and in the 11th.
I also have a Pisces Moon but in the 12th, lots of stressful aspects and a Leo Sun. I've read that many Leos have Pisces Moons because in other lives we didn't have a well-structured ego, we merged with others, lost boundaries and now we have a Leo Sun to help us work with the ego and a Pisces Moon because our emotions are "one with the universe".

And one of our lessons now is to develop "a tougher skin" but until then, we get bruised a lot...:lol:

And to answer the question - yes, I love like my Moon, which sometimes it means I make sacrifices for the ones I love.
I was put in the position of sacrificing myself in a way for someone I loved which I always did and it made me very unhappy at a point but I suppose I couldn't have stand myself if I hadn't. And the theme of sacrifice arose several times. This Moon could mean - I test my limits and I do whatever my loved one needs me to do until I find something I'm not willing to do... I find where "the other one" ends and where " I " begin. (Because I usually feel no delimitation whatsoever:lol:)

No, I am not lucky, I have my moon square neptune, everything that happened to me ended up in cries/deception in all areas, the moon in pisces has a loyal feeling for everything but if you don't have a strong sun sign, sorry for eternity, but at least I don't have moon in scorpio, the worst sign ever, Iam sorry for scorpios but you are so vindictive and they must be the center of the attention if someone brights the room, scorpios get jealous and capable to destroys(by manipulating others) the person's image just because of jealousy, that's so true, all scorpions I know act the same, they ACT like sweet but in deep they are the most dangerous ppl you can get around. The truth hurts, but I don't like scorpions, I just know how they will act, I feel their intentions and boommm at the end I was right, they are the best actors/actresses, the Oscar goes to scorpions definitely, and I know I can be attacked from some here, but hey the truth is that.:annoyed:

Last edited:

MJ82

Moon in Libra in the 8th, conjunct Mars, trine Venus and sextile Uranus.

I give everything in my relationships and I love deeply, but love can also bring the greatest challenges. I definitely learn the most in life through love, with this moon.

*emma*

Banned
Love like my descendant combined with venus. Desc pisces and venus conjunct neptune. Disaster mostly in reality but tops the romance charts. Hmmm.

Brea

I love my Pisces moon, it may hurt me but it enables me to see compassion where others can only feel thier own wounds, bitterness, and hate. I can look at a perpetrator and see the victim in them. This has really saved me, its deffinately the salvation of my heart. Anywas I have moon opposite my Jupiter, bi-quintile chiron.

I love everyone and I have a difficult time decifering what is romantic love and just love for humanity. I dont know if I'm as attracted to someone because I want to heal them as much as I want to hear thier story. Understanding the reasoning and feelings stewing around in thier subconcious is a way this pisces merges with another (along with sex of course :joyful:). My Moon in the 8th definitely is what causes this love of the secrets of others. After hearing someones story I always want to share my optimism and change their negative experiences with my presence. With friends, I love both sides of people, their dark and their light. I don't see their ego as apart of them, I see it as apart of their negative experiences here on earth. When I'm having a rough time or I do something that's offensive, I don't expect to lose friends. I used to be bummed that others didn't try to understand, wear, or even look at my shoes (since I'm always trying to wear theirs). I used to get resentful because I always crucified myself for even the implication of hurting another. I'm a forever friend, its hard for me to leave even when I'm not being treated correctly because of my rose tinted glasses and excuses for their behavior. It's almost like i came here and my mentality never left me. To imagine people that used to be entirely created of light, hurting me, is hard to do. As I'm becoming more and more confident in myself and my feelings (even though they dont make sense to me and I don't trust them) I'm becoming less vulnerable to those around me. Thankfully I've never been too abused because looking back at my naivety, I should've been an easy target.

Scorpio5

I also love my friends as if they were family. There has to be a very strong friendship quality to my relationships. I am strongly loyal but possessive of friends, family and lover. I know I could go much further, but I don't feel the "grasp" at the moment. Ugh. Comes and goes...

Scorpio Moon in the 11th.

Victoria

I have moon in 11th too!

Moon in 11house, in leo, square pluo (in scoripo) and trine venus in libra.
I don't know how that would signify my nature in love relationships, I have always though of my dc (in pisces) giving more energy that way.. Though I have no planets in the 7th so maybe?

I really pride myself on knowing how to be friends with everyone though,
and if I feel like i'm being challanged the square to pluto comes in BIG TIME.

Interesting thread, by the way ! :biggrin:

kimbermoon

I too am a Pisces Moon: sounds like for you there may be a clashing between your Moon and Venus.
Pisces is sensitive, imaginative, intuitive, psychic and deeply emerged in the emotions. I was always highly sensitive and easily wounded in youth and was easily victimized by aggressive types[ my moon is in a yod formation with Venus and Mars natally]. I was shy and inhibited and felt bullied by an over-aggressive, obessive mother[Moon oppose Pluto]

*something to note: the Moon is not so much about the mother's nature, but is actually about 'how we reacted' to her influence.

In the long term, Pisces has helped me develop a deep appreciation for the arts; music and drama and painting]...these now act as powerful stress reducers. I have experienced many unexplained psychic occurences during my later years, and my dreams are very powerful for me...I have kept dream journals for years...

I have always been compassionate, understanding and sympathetic. I never trusted my intution which is often disguised as imagination. I understand that I am quite empathic, which is much more than just sympathetic. I would give my life for those that I love.

I suffered social anxiety in youth; now I am simply more discerning in my choice of social interactions.
Don't like superficiality! I am very mystical rather than religious, and natural spirituality is a way of life for me. To me spirituality means living in balance with nature, appreciating my divine heritage and developing a strong connection to my inner divinity. When I am in need of direction my Muse is always there for me now. I have a website about Lunar profiling.

The yod in my chart has forced me to finally overcome my internal insecurities, doubts and worries so that the Moon has not continued weakened me, but made me stronger. Pisces Moon is a good energy so long as we learn how to channel it. I also have a Grand Water Trine involving the moon and I believe this has provided me with the guidance and emotional fortitude that I have achieved; I think the Grand Trine can be a potential for eventual balancing and being available to divine intervention as required to continue to pursue my mission in life.

Moon in Pisces in the 8th house, (squaring Uranus, opp.Mercury)

I can be the sweetest thing in the world and bitter too. I go to an extreme to another.
I'm possessive.
When aroused I hurt the one I love with sharp words with the really purpose to hurt and see a reaction. When I'm angry I loose control very easily.

I like compromise, but as long as it get MY WAY. Otherwise I blow everything without thinking twice and without compassion.
Higly irritating and unstable.

Plus a Venus in Sag which makes me want a relationship, but when into one, I feel lost.

SniperBomber328

I have Moon in Pisces in the 5th House Partile Conjunct my PoF, Trine my Mars-Mercury-Pluto Conjunction and Sextile my Uranus-Neptune Conjunction and Biquintile my Jupiter.

One thing I like to do (and have noticed that I have been doing it all my life) is putting myself in other people's shoes and empathizing with them. I also like to daydream a lot, and imagine all sorts of things about something and write them down.

Something I always find myself doing is recreating or expanding upon what I see, hear, touch, smell or taste. e.g. When I watch a movie and it doesn't end the way I wanted it to, or it was too good to finish the way it did, I like to expand upon it. By recreating the scenes in my mind, or pretending the story goes on and I get to fit the characters where I want them to be.

I also enjoy the company of others so long as were are all having fun and enjoying ourselves. I always try to apply innovation to everything I do whilst always looking for ways to make something more fun and entertaining.

The above is just a little scope on how I think my Pisces Moon in the 5th house plays out.

kimbermoon

thanks for your post...still, you did not say how you think this affects your love life...

Can you expand on how this statement impacts on your life?
I have Moon in Pisces in the 5th House Partile Conjunct my PoF, Trine my Mars-Mercury-Pluto Conjunction and Sextile my Uranus-Neptune Conjunction and Biquintile my Jupiter.
Just interested to know:joyful:

One thing I like to do (and have noticed that I have been doing it all my life) is putting myself in other people's shoes and empathizing with them. I also like to daydream a lot, and imagine all sorts of things about something and write them down.

Something I always find myself doing is recreating or expanding upon what I see, hear, touch, smell or taste. e.g. When I watch a movie and it doesn't end the way I wanted it to, or it was too good to finish the way it did, I like to expand upon it. By recreating the scenes in my mind, or pretending the story goes on and I get to fit the characters where I want them to be.

I also enjoy the company of others so long as were are all having fun and enjoying ourselves. I always try to apply innovation to everything I do whilst always looking for ways to make something more fun and entertaining.

The above is just a little scope on how I think my Pisces Moon in the 5th house plays out.

SniperBomber328

thanks for your post...still, you did not say how you think this affects your love life...

Can you expand on how this statement impacts on your life?
Just interested to know:joyful:

I can't really say (when it comes to love) since I tend to shy away from that sort of thing (which I attribute to my Venus in Libra in the 12th house). Although like I have said, anything I encounter in my life, I always try to expand upon it (which I attribute to my Moon in Pisces conjunct my PoF and Trine all the former mentioned planets).

lenartz

I have a Capricorn Moon in the 5th. Moon conjuncts Saturn and opposes Venus, so my Moon is afflicted. I've been told I look very composed, that I have a serious demeanor. I exude self-sufficiency and am looked at as a very emotionally strong person who "doesn't need" love. I am very emotionally controlled, very detached (Gemini Sun), am uncomfortable at expressing how I truly feel, yet people find me charming (I think someone told me it was because of my Venus in 11th). Very few things bother me and I don't get hurt easily. When I do get hurt, it is either a dull pain that I could easily brush off or an intense jab that I would let myself suffer from for a few days. Usually it's easy for me to bounce back from a low point back to being normal. I never let people know how much I care or when I do tell them I love them, it is usually in a joking, sarcastic manner. I don't fall in love easily.

Claire19

Moon in Leo in the 12th house, conjunct Saturn and Venus and parallel ascendant...and squaring MC...oh and quintile mars.

I Adore those whom I love. I give them space, and require space in return...I can be a drama queen, and I am usually attracted to other drama queens...I love romance but also family, loyalty, and people in general...
Love is really Venus and the Sun in particular. Moon is our emotions
and our domestic sphere and conditions. I dont use quintiles but Mars and Venus not in harmonious contact can be difficult. Moon Venus in Leo can be a drama queen for sure but you would be one that would like your privacy and the 12th house is a hidden house and inclines to retreat and secret loves perhaps or dealing with those who are incapicitated in some way. Saturn with Venus shows a connection from the past and is karmic. A sense of duty and even a burden in some way.

dreamtimez

Moon in 11th Leo ... my friends mean a lot to me ! I have no problem in making new friends, but the ones I really value and count upon are a bunch of school friends ... they are like family now ! :biggrin:

Caro

the moon is how you relate to others, your more personal side,your intimate relations.

so I am moon in pisces, sun in aqua.Its the sun that can keep me from falling into to other people's lives. moon in pisces - sensing, awareness of suffering from an early age. sometimes to an overwhelming extent.

moon in 4th - needs time alone.since I started a meditation practice some years back have reaped the benefits of a moon in pisces.

my moon sextiles north node in taurus. looking for peaceful relationships - in love and friendships!

saturnsayshi

Moon in Aquarius square Pluto in Scorpio.

More of an ice queen than a shrinking violet. When the world is ending, you want me around. When the world is NOT ending, leave me the hell alone. Most people bore me to tears, and I end relationships and friendships for absolutely no reason (except for a VERY small number of people I would do anything for).

I am rather uninterested in anyone who hasn't gone through some kind of crippling painful experience in their life. Even on the most beautiful day, on the most beautiful beach with the loveliest people, I am probably thinking about something morbid like how my family members will die, starving children, infectious diseases, and so on and so forth.

Compounded with my workaholic Cap sun? Anyone who doesn't work like the devil is chasing them frustrates me to no end.

Hekate

Moon in Virgo conjunct Mars that rules the 8th. Also Venus conjunct Saturn. I lost my mother (and father) soon...actually I'm loosing everything. I used ones to touch the bottom to arise. Now I'm touching it again.
Actually, I like it.

I think that troubles are in some way connected with my karma and there is no place for romantic love.

I hate romance!!!!!!! :eek:

Last edited: