Do you love like your moon?

Moon in Leo in the 12th house, conjunct Saturn and Venus and parallel ascendant...and squaring MC...oh and quintile mars.

I Adore those whom I love. I give them space, and require space in return...I can be a drama queen, and I am usually attracted to other drama queens...I love romance but also family, loyalty, and people in general...

MaeMae

Banned
i love my friends as if they are family.
i love anyone who can make me laugh with words or mimicry.
moon gemini in 11th.

scorpittarian

Virgo Moon in the 8th.
trine Uranus/Neptune
Sextile Pluto
Square Mars.

I love more like my Sagittarian Venus when it comes to boyfriends & friends. But I do exhibit certain Virgo traits from time to time.

- give random customized creative gifts.
- remember birthdays, monthversaries, anniversaries, etc.
- spend at least 2 months planning parties & hours choosing gifts. (the detail loving meticulous Virgo)
- tend to give gifts that they can make use of.
- love taking my mom to health care centers.
- try getting my parents to eat healthy.
- don't cook but I love experimenting.(boyfriends only)
- give & need a lot of space. I've stayed without talking to my family for months & I hate talking to friends & boyfriends more than once a day. No texting!
- very idealistic when it comes to love. My friends make fun of me because I told them that I wanted to paint my house with my partner. And that we would play paint-paint. :biggrin:
- fiercely protective.
- can't stand fights.
- loved singing on the phone with an ex. :happy:
- have to give a detailed record of all that happened during the course of the day.
- PDA makes me feel secure.

bittermoon

scorpio moon in 8th. do i need to say more? my only saving grace is that it's well aspected. it trines my sun and it trines my ascendant. in my next life i'd like a taurus moon, please.

d00dle

moon in the 8th (Gemini) trine pluto and opposite Neptune :) im like this all or nothing. Also, i cut people off very easy...there's no point of return.

labelledujour

I have Moon in Scorpio conj Pluto/MC sextile Capricorn Saturn/Neptune square Leo Venus/Mars trine Mercury and Chiron in Cancer. I really love passionately and loyally.

-I can get really jealous towards the other person but I do aid them in anything that can help them be better people
-I am very idealistic and altruistic about love and I can be loyal to no end.
-In my arguments I can be rather fiesty!
-I can easily express my emotions, too.

A lot of fixed moons on here. I think loyalty is a pretty firm trait of a fixed moon. Also a propensity to get into little cycles and traps in relationships. My partner has a Gemini moon in the 7th and he is pretty free and easily able to adapt and relate to any new person (not in a tarty way :whistling:) but I admire his light touch in relationships, just as he admires my passion.

For the angular moons...are you very magnetic socially? Are you well received?

scorpio moon in 8th. do i need to say more? my only saving grace is that it's well aspected. it trines my sun and it trines my ascendant. in my next life i'd like a taurus moon, please.

Do you have other planets in the 8th? Can I ask if you had a painful separation in your childhood?

Y'know, I think Scorpio energy is really the richest, most dense and exhilarating stuff on this planet. It is haRd to contain in one little human, so no wonder you are ready for a trade, but I think it is such a gift to have the opportunity to grow and transform and experience all the regeneration. Lucky you. :love:

Raquel

Moon in Pisces in the 8th house, (squaring Uranus, opp.Mercury)

I can be the sweetest thing in the world and bitter too. I go to an extreme to another.
I'm possessive.
When aroused I hurt the one I love with sharp words with the really purpose to hurt and see a reaction. When I'm angry I loose control very easily.

I like compromise, but as long as it get MY WAY. Otherwise I blow everything without thinking twice and without compassion.
Higly irritating and unstable.

Plus a Venus in Sag which makes me want a relationship, but when into one, I feel lost.

virgo18

Moon in Taurus opp Pluto in the 12th and Venus in Scorpio in the 11th/12th

Placidus: in the 5th
Whole: in the 6th

I love my hobbies, and I like to cook in my free time. I also like my work which demands creativity. Im very passionate towards my free time and things I enjoy doing alone.

Moon in Pisces in the 8th house, (squaring Uranus, opp.Mercury)

I can be the sweetest thing in the world and bitter too. I go to an extreme to another.
I'm possessive.
When aroused I hurt the one I love with sharp words with the really purpose to hurt and see a reaction. When I'm angry I loose control very easily.

I like compromise, but as long as it get MY WAY. Otherwise I blow everything without thinking twice and without compassion.
Higly irritating and unstable.

Plus a Venus in Sag which makes me want a relationship, but when into one, I feel lost.

Your moon square Uranus is bound to feel very volatile at times. Maybe especially in Pisces, because you tend to accept everything and drift, but at the drop of a hat may snap. Your mom may have had issues with substances or mental health...( I know my mom did, but that's a different story).

LadyBella

No, I don't like my moon.

moon in pisces 10th house close to 11th house, square neptune(sag), also my moon trines venus (cancer) and uranus (sagittarius); quincunx to pluto, even being a leo sun, I suffer as a hell, poor pisces moon, I don't believe who have pisces moon could be a happy person.:unsure: We can love the world, try to heal the world but will always ended up hurted, I feel this way all the time.

bubuza_dulce

No, I don't like my moon.

moon in pisces 10th house close to 11th house, square neptune(sag), also my moon trines venus (cancer) and uranus (sagittarius); quincunx to pluto, even being a leo sun, I suffer as a hell, poor pisces moon, I don't believe who have pisces moon could be a happy person.:unsure: We can love the world, try to heal the world but will always ended up hurted, I feel this way all the time.

I feel your pain!:tongue:

Lucky you, you have it trine Venus:tongue:and in the 11th.
I also have a Pisces Moon but in the 12th, lots of stressful aspects and a Leo Sun. I've read that many Leos have Pisces Moons because in other lives we didn't have a well-structured ego, we merged with others, lost boundaries and now we have a Leo Sun to help us work with the ego and a Pisces Moon because our emotions are "one with the universe".

And one of our lessons now is to develop "a tougher skin" but until then, we get bruised a lot...:lol:

And to answer the question - yes, I love like my Moon, which sometimes it means I make sacrifices for the ones I love.
I was put in the position of sacrificing myself in a way for someone I loved which I always did and it made me very unhappy at a point but I suppose I couldn't have stand myself if I hadn't. And the theme of sacrifice arose several times. This Moon could mean - I test my limits and I do whatever my loved one needs me to do until I find something I'm not willing to do... I find where "the other one" ends and where " I " begin. (Because I usually feel no delimitation whatsoever:lol:)

Last edited:

Munch

-Love to play games like tag even at 31.
-Need lots of time to kinda wander around in my own head or the neighborhood just listening to, smelling and feeling my world.
-I keep my family at arms length but inwardly love them fiercely.
-I have to be very good friends with someone to fall in love with them.

Sagittarian moon - part of a tight Moon/Venus/Neptune stellium

Sextile Pluto, on my Sun/Uranus midpoint and parallel Uranus. 3rd house

Dobrev

I do like my moon

Moon Conjunct IC
-Hmm... not sure if I fit the description on being super attached to home.

Moon Saggitarius
-I like travelling
- I enjoy learning/expiriencing new things
-my parents are foriegners

Moon sextile Mercury
- I try to think with logic and feelings
- good memory

Moon trine Mars
-my feeling can be passionate?

I do like my moon

Moon Conjunct IC
-Hmm... not sure if I fit the description on being super attached to home.

Moon Saggitarius
-I like travelling
- I enjoy learning/expiriencing new things
-my parents are foriegners

Moon sextile Mercury
- I try to think with logic and feelings
- good memory

Moon trine Mars
-my feeling can be passionate?

wow, nice moon from the sound of it! i would guess that your mom is very important to you, and she succeded in creating a very nurturing early enviorment.