Do you look like your AC?

love-thinking

I was thinking that it might be interesting to post a pic of yourself and your AC sign and aspects made to it. Also, list the traits you identify with of your AC.

I’ll go first...

1. I have Virgo Ascendant
2. I have Black Moon Llth tightly conjunct AC
3. I have Venus and Pluto in Scorpio trine AC
4. I hardly ever wear makeup
5. I’m obsessed with all things healthy and organic
6. People think I’m always “psychoanalyzing” them when I look at them

This is a pic me: http://i.imgur.com/WEBUM5D.jpg

1996_01_02_8943_75.jpg

I have libra ascendent, moon in taurus opposite pluto trine mars and neptune. Sun in capricorn conjunct neptune and mars(high orb but a russian astrologer had said you can and should make the orb high when it comes to conjunctions only with the sun), sun square ascendent, Black moon lilith conjunct cancer MC square ascendent.

Sagcap88

View attachment 76184

I have libra ascendent, moon in taurus opposite pluto trine mars and neptune. Sun in capricorn conjunct neptune and mars(high orb but a russian astrologer had said you can and should make the orb high when it comes to conjunctions only with the sun), sun square ascendent, Black moon lilith conjunct cancer MC square ascendent.

So you have Moon opposition Pluto? I see that energy coming through!

Sagcap88

Yes, I've been told I look intense sometimes. But I hate this aspect :(

I didn’t get the “intense” vibe...more like “intuitive” and “perceptive”. I actually really like people who have that aspect and have mastered it because they’re extremely wise and see right through BS.

You’re also very pretty!

love-thinking

I didn’t get the “intense” vibe...more like “intuitive” and “perceptive”. I actually really like people who have that aspect and have mastered it because they’re extremely wise and see right through BS.

You’re also very pretty!

Thank you for your kind compliments. :)