Do i have Neech Bhanga raja yoga?

starplaya

Hello. I am wondering if I have Neech Bhanga yoga for my debilitated planets (Rahu, Ketu & Mars). I know for ketu i should have it because of venus however I am uncertain about Rahu and Mars really, because mars in cancer and rahu in scorpio.

Please let me know if i have these yogas and possibly, their strength as well. The second chart is navamsha.

Thank You.

Attachments

• charts1.jpg
    charts1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 17
  • charts2.jpg
    charts2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 14

Sakti

Hi there,
I dont think there is neechabhanga raja yoga in your chart for rahu and mars.

regards,
Sakti

starplaya

Hi there,
I dont think there is neechabhanga raja yoga in your chart for rahu and mars.

regards,
Sakti

Saturn in moolta 1st house doesn't do it for mars? nor does mars in Kendra in Moon for rahu? Just curious, as i am still trying to understand how neechbanhga truly works. A lot of confusion would be how the depositor of Mars (Moon) would be in kendra (in moon chart) no matter what, so would this make mars in cancer always receive neechbhanga alone?

swanswings

Namaste.

You have several yogas in your chart in addition to Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga.

There are many kinds of Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga.

Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga with the Moon occurs when
a) a planet is in its exaltation sigb, the ruler of that exaltation sign is the Moon, and the Moon is in a kendra (1st, 4th, 7th or 10th) house from the Ascendant or the Moon
b) a planet is in the sign of its fall, the ruler of that is the Moon, and the Moon is in a kendra (1st, 4th, 7th or 10th) house
c) a planet is in the sign of its fall, the ruler of that sign is the Moon, and the planet is in conjunction with or aspected by the Moon.

In your chart, Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga occurs because of (c): Mars in Cancer is in fall, the ruler of Cancer is the Moon, and Mars is aspected by the Moon (12th House to 6th House).

Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga with Mars occurs when
a) a planet is in its exaltation sign, the ruler of that exaltation sign is Mars, and Mars is in a kendra (1st, 4th, 7th or 10th) house from the Ascendant or the Moon
b) a planet is in the sign of its fall, the ruler of that sign is Mars, and Mars is in a kendra (1st, 4th, 7th or 10th) house
c) a planet is in the sign of its fall, the ruler of that sign is Mars, and the planet is in conjunction with or aspected by the Moon.

In your chart Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga occurs because (a), the Sun is exalted in Aries, Mars rules Aries, and Mars is in the 7th from the the Moon.

You also have Brahma yoga because
a) Jupiter in the 8th is in the 7th (kendra) from Venus which is the ruler of the 9th
b) Jupiter rules the 11th, and Venus is in the 7th (kendra) house from Jupiter
c) Mercury is in a kendra (10th) house from 10th house (Mars), the ruler of the 10th.

There are more yogas, including two Raja yogas and others.

Most importantly, making a conclusion about a chart based on yogas is pure folly. You need to see all of the factors, including sthanna bal and shad bal and the over-all arrangement of the planets.

Blessings be.
.allblock_box_v1{border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#ff5500;}

starplaya

Namaste.

You have several yogas in your chart in addition to Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga.

There are many kinds of Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga.

Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga with the Moon occurs when
a) a planet is in its exaltation sigb, the ruler of that exaltation sign is the Moon, and the Moon is in a kendra (1st, 4th, 7th or 10th) house from the Ascendant or the Moon
b) a planet is in the sign of its fall, the ruler of that is the Moon, and the Moon is in a kendra (1st, 4th, 7th or 10th) house
c) a planet is in the sign of its fall, the ruler of that sign is the Moon, and the planet is in conjunction with or aspected by the Moon.

In your chart, Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga occurs because of (c): Mars in Cancer is in fall, the ruler of Cancer is the Moon, and Mars is aspected by the Moon (12th House to 6th House).

Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga with Mars occurs when
a) a planet is in its exaltation sign, the ruler of that exaltation sign is Mars, and Mars is in a kendra (1st, 4th, 7th or 10th) house from the Ascendant or the Moon
b) a planet is in the sign of its fall, the ruler of that sign is Mars, and Mars is in a kendra (1st, 4th, 7th or 10th) house
c) a planet is in the sign of its fall, the ruler of that sign is Mars, and the planet is in conjunction with or aspected by the Moon.

In your chart Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga occurs because (a), the Sun is exalted in Aries, Mars rules Aries, and Mars is in the 7th from the the Moon.

You also have Brahma yoga because
a) Jupiter in the 8th is in the 7th (kendra) from Venus which is the ruler of the 9th
b) Jupiter rules the 11th, and Venus is in the 7th (kendra) house from Jupiter
c) Mercury is in a kendra (10th) house from 10th house (Mars), the ruler of the 10th.

There are more yogas, including two Raja yogas and others.

Most importantly, making a conclusion about a chart based on yogas is pure folly. You need to see all of the factors, including sthanna bal and shad bal and the over-all arrangement of the planets.

Blessings be.
.allblock_box_v1{border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#ff5500;}

thank you very much friend.