Do I have a future with this company?

lilithofeden

I have been with this company for 2 years. My bosses used to praise me, but I shocked and disappointed them when I told them I was moving to a different department within the company (this new department is more in line with what I actually want to do with my career).

My one old boss has been very bitter, and just yesterday I gave a presentation with the senior leadership team (my old boss was apart of) that turned disastrous, and my new boss was pretty surprised by everyone’s reaction (I was literally just doing what I was told to do, and even had a meeting with my new boss to go over the presentation before the senior leadership meeting to make sure everything was good). My new boss and I were blindsided by how bad things went.

Anyway, I know office politics are important for career growth and I wonder if I shot myself in the foot and stunted my potential growth, and wondering if I even have a future worth looking forward to with this company?

Attachments

• 1BBD9ED4-4A31-44B9-8B92-B7534F135CAC.jpeg
    1BBD9ED4-4A31-44B9-8B92-B7534F135CAC.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Outlook

ok Now. Its one presentation. Evidently the ideas you floated needed some help or time to be digested. People always react badly to new and unexpected. But given time and some further cultivation, things may turn. That board now retro will eventually turn.

so you are moon in detriment and last transit was to uranus in 11th, which RX. So I guess you were not received as expected. But hang on, try again at a more appropriate time and way. Maybe further discussions individually to find out what is the block and smooth way? I think it calls for research to understand reactions.

next and last transit this cycle is sextile to neptune. Possibility of seeing many options. Or viewpoints. But by then you are going to be block by sun. So you are headed for the back benches. Now dont go getting upset. Sometimes those back benches give you just the time you need to marshal up your future pathway. One always needs to have a personal winter hibernation to plot and prepare new growth. You will bump into that pluto as you hibernate away, which is creativity.

saturn which your significantor defers to, is in its triplicity. Some strength and comfort there to be had. And as it also defers to uranus in mutual reception with venus …which is also your end of matter ruler…and rather well position by mutual reception with that board and also mutual reception by exaltation with neptune…probably the letter of law…. .it sure looks like not all is lost. You have support. And the end result is in your hands to turn around.

How you come out of this depends always on you. play the long game. You lost the game, plot to win the war. with that uranus retro I think it calls for cultivation to turn things around….you are not done. Its Rx. Things can be turned. catch your breath and analyse scenic routes back to their little venus hearts!

Last edited: