DNA and our natal charts with ancestry

leomoon

The General Thaddeus Kosciuszko who fought in the Revolutionary War here in America - born in Belarus - with a Heart of Gold - whose will freed as many slaves as he could, but could not talk Jefferson into freeing even one of them by offering to pay for his:

Sun in humanitarian sign of Aquarius - Mars in sacrificing Pisces , while his Jupiter in generous Sagittarius exalted Pluto in Scorpio (Wartime General Hero) Nodes (Pisces- Virgo)

Where I grew up not far from Nancy Pelosi, in a very multi-ethnic neighborhood, we had large statues in Baltimore of Thaddeus Kosciuszko -

but none of the public or even private schools in the 50s, 60s, 70s ever taught us the truth about slavery or Thomas Jefferson in this country and his role leaving out the dark side, only the bright side. History should not be written with such bias

View attachment 91416

leomoon

His Mercury would have been working against him, because of it's position in Pisces and we can see the planet aspect is semi-square to Venus with Venus in Taurus (it's own sign, so quite stron) is also questionable because of the aspect it made) Venus furthermore was square to Mars in Leo. A King in his caste? He dominated so to speak, his own throne at Monticello, Jefferson's Ambassadorship to France made him quite a few friends there of the highest estate of royalty.

Mars was in Leo and square Pluto which can be formidable to bear - while his Mars in Leo also squared his NN. (puts his SN (or past efforts( in Aquarius....and supposedly as I recall from the readings of Cayce, the same soul had once been Alexander the Great and other such historical people.
When he returned however, in 1936, he came back, everybit as intelligent as before (SN in 9th house Cancer perhaps looking for a home - always wandering) and NN in 3rd (always philosophizing- teaching) Mercury in Gemini 8degrees (Aldebaran suggests "honor in intelligence) in a stellium in 8th house all in Gemini except the Sun which was 0 Cancer. The 8th is supposedly, a difficult house in life, often a burden for someone to have a stellium of planets. 7th hs. ruled by Venus but marriages did not take (Uranus in the 7th) brought estrangement.

There appears to have been a Grand Square in the Reincarnation chart posted earlier given by EC. - and from what I've been told, a life of wandering, and struggle. Not for lack however, I think material resources were always there for him Intelligence providing early education and position when desired. The Grand Square is extremely difficult - but like other aspects we bear are indicators of karma we need to work on.

As Thomas Jefferson:
(in reincarnation - born in the same state of Virginia)
The Dark Side of Thomas Jefferson -

When he drafted the Declaration of Independence Jefferson wrote that the slave trade was an "execrable commerce ...this assemblage of horrors," a "cruel war against human nature itself, violating its most sacred rights of life & liberties." Yet when he had the opportunity in 1817 due to a bequest from Revolutionary War hero Thaddeus Kosciuszko, he did not free his slaves. Jefferson owned more than 600 slaves in his lifetime and at any given time approximately 100 slaves lived on Monticello. In 1792, Jefferson calculated that he was making a 4 percent profit per year on the birth of black children.Jefferson's nail boys alone produced 5,000 to 10,000 nails a day, for a gross income of $2000 in 1796, $35,000 in 2013.

"With five simple words in the Declaration of Independence -- 'all men are created equal' -- Thomas Jefferson undid Aristotle's ancient formula, which had governed human affairs until 1776: 'From the hour of their birth, some men are marked out for subjection, others for rule.' In his original draft of the Declaration, in soaring, damning, fiery prose, Jefferson denounced the slave trade as an 'execrable commerce ...this assemblage of horrors,' a 'cruel war against human nature itself, violating its most sacred rights of life & liberties.'

"But in the 1790s, ... 'the most remarkable thing about Jefferson's stand on slavery is his immense silence.' And later, [historian David Brion] Davis finds, Jefferson's emancipation efforts 'virtually ceased.' ...

note: (his friend - the Revolutionary War hero Thaddeus Kosciuszko offered to PAY him for the release of his slaves and calculated a certain amount he would pay for each one's freedom - but Jefferson calculated he'd make more money by going into the reproduction business -

Kościuszko’s first version deserves quotation. Though the spelling and syntax are eye-straining, the crude yet eloquent prose convey how passionately the romantic Polish revolutionary had embraced abolitionism.

I beg Mr. Jefferson that in the case I should die without will or testament he should bye out of my money So many Negroes and free them, that the restante [remaining] sums should be Sufficient to give them aducation and provide for thier maintenance, that . . . each should know before, the duty of a Cytyzen in the free Government, that he must defend his country against foreign as well as internal Enemies who would wish to change the Constitution for the worst to inslave them by degree afterwards, to have good and human heart Sensible for the Sufferings of others, each must be married and have 100 Ackres of land, wyth instruments, Cattle for tillage and know how to manage and Gouvern it well as well to know [how to] behave to neyboughs [neighbors], always wyth Kindnes and ready to help them . . . . T. Kościuszko.
In this unconventional but emotion-packed will, Kościuszko expressed the convictions and commitments that made him such an admirable man for black Americans. Drawing on his long-standing belief that the downtrodden could prosper--peasants, as well as slaves--if given their freedom under favorable conditions, he tried to promote universal liberty and give Jefferson the opportunity to lead Southerners in a quest to remove the stain of slavery from the new nation.

Note: I don't know where in Jefferson's chart we'd see the FACT he was a Hypocrite to the max (see link for History of he & Gen. Kosciuszko I posted above - )or here: https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/48794
There is even scholars who muse that the Civil War may not have been necessary had Jefferson not broken his word and freed his slaves in his will.

Review​

https://www.amazon.com/Friends-Libe...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206581884&sr=8-1
"A vivid and moving account of the remarkable interaction between three historically fascinating individuals: Thomas Jefferson, Tadeusz Kosciuszko, and Agrippa Hull. It also provides a surprisingly disappointing perspective on Jefferson's failure to deliver on the pledge to Kosciuszko to free the Virginian's slaves with Kosciuszko's bequest entrusted to his great American friend." -- Zbigniew Brzezinski, author of Second Chance and Counselor and Trustee at the Center for Strategic and International Studies

Last edited:

leomoon

I think this is a fascinating topic.
I'm glad to hear someone is reading it. And since I'm since working on the genealogy all the time, perhaps we will continue on with the thread. I'd be happy to help others who are interested as well learn how to do their own trees with tips I've learned and have posted on here from time to time. :)

Here is one I just came across:

No wonder I was born so short (under 5 feet tall
🙁

Go to Geni
Home of the World Family Tree
Dear Deborah,
Napoléon I, emperor of the French is your 17th cousin 8 times removed.
View the full blood relationship:

LostNOzarks

I have a family history on my mother's side of siblings spread apart by 6 and 12 years, going back as far as 1700's in USA. I don't have further info prior to that, but I found that several ancestors on my mother's end had siblings born 6 and/or 12 years apart. Jupiter conjunctions/oppositions.

leomoon

I have a family history on my mother's side of siblings spread apart by 6 and 12 years, going back as far as 1700's in USA. I don't have further info prior to that, but I found that several ancestors on my mother's end had siblings born 6 and/or 12 years apart. Jupiter conjunctions/oppositions.
What I found, is you let the tree people do the work for you (for the most part they do)....Perhaps you found that already., especially so with the LDS owned site Family Research.org a free site for anyone to join and start a tree. They have a lot of helpers there and before you know it the tree takes off everytime you look at it, there are 5 more new people you didn't know about before. When they find ones I didn't know about I keep the site opened then add those new people to other trees I started elsewhere, and before you know it, they find others to add with their expertise and whatever assets they use. . Kind of neat that way. I've never had to buy anything or upgrade and I am back to the 1400s finding some really interesting people.

I mentioned earlier, that Geni.com is a site that is worthwhile too, but harder to use. The key with them is you do the work. As you add people, they will eventually "catch up"...and before you know it, you find out you are related to Napolean, lol. But you need a lot of people on each side of the tree otherwise, they cannot "find" the connecting ancestors even when you know it's there. So it all depends on how many you add to your tree for them to "catch up".......

I also use Ancestry.com often. Those are the main 3.
Then there is Wiki-Tree which is really kind of neat if you never heard of them.
They are a combination type of forum with others who help out ......having genealogists from all over the world.
Problem is, I'm not a "bona=fide" so don't know what I'm doing half the time....make errors, then spend a lot of time trying to correct my errors :(

Its not the easiest site to make corrections on either once you've committed to a tree because everyone is assigned a number on that tree.
Yet its still worth trying out and checking out.
They have all kinds of things each week (not exactly games, but of interest) you don't see elsewhere).....like "how many degrees are you from the Presidents, or from famous Indians, etc....Once you find someone interesting there, you can check them against Geni.com

leomoon

I'm still looking for the free easy to use 1850 Census I keep hearing about

Example of what they might send out once a week on WikiTree for those who keep trees there: (you sign up for various categories that interest you and I must have signed up for these two (Civil War and American Indians) The one on Cassius Clay the General however was VERY intriguing and interesting - he may have really been a distant relative (via a slave?) of "the" boxer Cassius Clay who didn't want that name and changed it later on. He complained about it being related to slave holders.

New G2G Activity​

Union Civil War General Cassius Marcellus Clay (1810 - 1903) Fiction or Real?
Asked by Andrew Simpier on Sunday, 31 July 2022, 12:09:22 AM.
Answered by Roger Stong on Sunday, 31 July 2022, 10:13:41 AM.
clay us_civil_war kentucky us_history slavery notables
Moses Tso konne Blackstone (1870 - 1932) Indian lived in Oklahoma, need him added to correct parents, Thanks
Asked by Donnie Blackstone on Saturday, 30 July 2022, 06:04:24 PM.
Commented on by Kathie Forbes on Saturday, 30 July 2022, 09:28:27 PM.
tso_konne blackstone oklahoma native_americans
Here is your complete G2G Feed.

leomoon

Parking list here to try later:
from Judith Cowell - FB. administrator of "Genealogy Plus History"
Gracious plenty Americans have family roots that stretch back to Jamestown Colony. Below is a list of original settlers and then some. One name on the list is Richard Crofts, and since I know through DNA and bwo geni dot com that I have a Crofts family in my ancestral lineage, I looked up Richard in my copy of 'Virginia Immigrants and Adventurers 1607--1635' (Martha W. McCartney), wherein is a brief paragraph about Richard, and I quote:
"Richard Crofts, a gentleman, who came to Virginia in 1607 and was one of the first Jamestown settlers, was from Ratcliff, England. According to Captain John Smith, Crofts kept Edward Maria Wingfield's trunk for him and was suspected of taking some items. The question arose because on September 17, 1607, he was in possession of Wingfield's copper kettle."

Evidence - that some tea brewing may have been going on!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jamestown_colonists