Discussion Solar Returns Starlinks Article

tootsie

Hi All, I was reading in the book Identifying Planetary Triggers and she talks about the importance of the moon. Different signs giving a different flavor so to speak.
Gemini - fluctuations, regrouping, job changes and communication
Cancer - nurturing, can emphasize role of mother or indicate a child returning home. For a man it could be concerns of women in his life.
Leo - warmth and happiness domestically.
Virgo - details of life, exercise and health, service to others. Can indicate work may not pay very much.
Libra - art, decorating the home, social events. Women may play a central role. If adversly aspected there could be relationship problems.
Scorpio - changes and revisions. concerns over resources, something in the home may breakdown. If afflicted can indicate surgery
Sag. - change, recharging your batterys, new studies and expansion. Long distance travel, moving. Legal concerns.
Capricorn - responsibility and status. Emotional control,possible parent moving in. If afflicted emotional depression.
Aquarius - closeness of friends, new interests. New techno gadgets. If afflicted break up with groups or friends
Pisces - moving, giving up of old friends and establishing new ones. Travel, changing jobs. If afflicted, can indicate drug or alcohol problems, health conditions requiring rehab. Loss of a loved on due to long term illness.

This yr my moon was in Virgo which is my natal 10 house and I have had the worst time trying to get a job that pays a good wage. Then, eclipses have be falling in my 10th ta boot :eek:

Also, I have read that one should look to their lunar chart too.
Cheers!:D

wilsontc

Staff member
only for comments on Star's article, to all

All,

I have moved all Solar Return chart interpretation posts to a new, separate thread. If you want to discuss your Solar Return or ask Star's advice on interpreting your Solar Return, please do it on a new thread. This thread is only for giving your feedback on Star's articles and is not for giving or receiving Solar Return chart interpretations.

Moderately,

Tim

starlink

Re: only for comments on Star's article, to all

I have moved all Solar Return chart interpretation posts to a new, separate thread
Thank you Tim. I am a bit behind due to being sick these last few days so I did not follow any new developments on the forum. Will try to find this thread.

Cheers, Starlink

cassanra

You talked about intercepted planets and signs moving out of the interception. How would that happen? would a slower moving planet such as neptune even make it out?

Gwenyhfair

Re: How to interpret a Solar Return Chart

For how long do you consider a SR-chart to be valid? The whole year afte the b-day?

It would help me interpret my SR since this year has been really strange. :confused:

starlink

Cassandra, you asked:

You talked about intercepted planets and signs moving out of the interception. How would that happen? would a slower moving planet such as neptune even make it out?
In Solar return charts we should look more at personal planets as we want to see what will happen to us personally. The transpersonals who move so much slower will indeed take much longer and most dont make it into another sign in one year, maybe if they are very close to the next sign.
In the next solar return they will probably still turn up in the same sign, but maybe, due to a new location maybe and a different Ascendant, they will probably be in another house.

We can actually only look at them in progressed charts and there also they move very slow. That is probably why the Solar ARC directions came into existance, as with these directions, all planets move same distance as the Sun moves and this is a very interesting predictive method.

Star.

starlink

For how long do you consider a SR-chart to be valid? The whole year afte the b-day?

Yes Gwenyhfair, a Solar Return lasts just for one year, starting on the day of your birthday until your birthday the next year.

Starlink:)

cassanra

Question: I have been working on several upcoming years solar charts and noticed some significant things at the 0 degree mark ie North node at 0 degree conjunct the MC this next year (with moon in the 10th no less:) and sun in second) and the following year jupiter and uranus in the ninth at 0 degree. How do you tend to interpret the 0 degree mark. I have read it means something like affecting a larger group or global affect or outside oneself? The north node at MC an actual job change that comes from a change in the larger organization? (I just thought of that)
Also, some readings on venus and mars indicate if they are paired it indicates a relationship (male/female) of some type? Next year they are paired in the 12th and square my natal pairing) Is that just used as a confirming aspect if other things support it? In other words as a single aspect would it be indicative of a relationship? I noted in your information you talked of marriage but what about just relationships....what would be indicators of that? I have noticed that in past return charts venus and mars relationship can be a single indicator of the status of a relationship ie square=conflict opposition=separation, trine=postive, confunction=coming together. Have you found that to be so?

cassanra

When people talk about activation of a house what are they referring too. Is it activation of the natal house? activation of the solar return house? How do you see if it is active? by its ruler being in play? natal or solar? I have read it a hundred times and thought I understood it but I feel like I need clarification.
When the word 'prominent'is used I have read that it means 'at the top of the chart or near the 'MC' Is this correct? what other ways might a planet be considered prominent? is that natal and solar?

starlink

How do you tend to interpret the 0 degree mark.
Cass, I would just see it as a beginning point. The planet is entering a new sign at 0°. Some also see it as a critical degree when it falls in Cardinal signs.
Critical degrees in:
Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn are said to be 0°, 13° and 26°
Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius: 9° and 21°
Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces: 4° and 17°.

These critical degrees are the beginning degrees of the Hindo Moonhouses and in Western astrology have been accepted as critical degrees. Critical means Crisis. When Moon or another important personal planet falls on a critical degree, certain things could be brought to a critical point.

These critical degrees are used in horary astrology even more than in natal astrology. But the Moon in a critical degree is important to note.

When any planet enters 0° of a new sign, it is possible that very recently certain changes in the house this planet rules have happened which will continue to take form during the passage of this planet through the new sign. The same goes for planets at 29°. This shows that issues related to the house this planet rules have come to a point of crisis, an end situation, where it needs to be dealt with. Either changes will have to be made or certain things will have to disappear.

The changes can be pleasant or less pleasant. If Moon was in Aries, but changes at 0° into Taurus, Moon will be exalted there and the changes will be beneficial. The other way around when a planet changes from a sign he feels good in , to a sign he is less comfortable.

Neppy

Hi

I started learning more about solar thanks to this thread and thanks cassanra for all your other solar-work aswell .***

I wanted to check my progressed with the solar..... AND got the thought to make a solar chart from the time and date of my progressed.!!
Now I wonder if this is a right procedure....has anyone done it before?

(Maybe I have to make the solar chart from the progressed on my natal birthday to make it run for the whole year...? )

Has anyone tried or heard about it?:34:

Neppy

cassanra

The solar chart is strictly a chart for the time the sun is exactly at the same degree and sign as it was when you were born which should be the same day each year. The time will be different. The only other chart you can use to compare to the solar is the natal. The Solar chart is just another evidential tool in prediction and can be used as an extra tool ie I am digging for the truth...ie I can use the shovel, the pick, a hand tool and when i want to get something else so they are each separate tools with the natal being the map or back ground...it is you or the blueprint. The progressions tell of more internal events...where we are inside or how we have evolved. Solar arcs and transits are kind of the same though solar arc are kind of progressions. .if it is in the transits look to see if something is happening in the progression then it might tell us even more if something shows up in the solar return. If all three show a certain trend then we might say there is a probably likihood that an external event will happen.
If there is something akin to what y ou just talked about progressed to solar I am not familiar. Now, I have read you can progress a slower moving planets return say Saturn return. Since it takes a long time to return to where it was natally you can progress the return and it evidently can give you a beter picture of what is happening currently. i have not done that but I suspect others here have as they are in to saturn returns.

cassanra

Oh and thank you for your kind words. I keep sticking my neck out hoping no one will knock my head off but I too learn by seeming someone else try even if they don't succeed I learn from that too. Hope it helps:)

Neppy said:
Hi

I started learning more about solar thanks to this thread and thanks cassanra for all your other solar-work aswell .***

I wanted to check my progressed with the solar..... AND got the thought to make a solar chart from the time and date of my progressed.!!
Now I wonder if this is a right procedure....has anyone done it before?

(Maybe I have to make the solar chart from the progressed on my natal birthday to make it run for the whole year...? )

Has anyone tried or heard about it?:34:

Neppy

It is also worth looking at SA solar arcs as a predictive tool. It is very very simple, just means progressing each natal planet for every year of your birth. The angels are very sensitive and will reinforce, transits progressions and SR charts....

VENUS

last year's solar return and this years are fixed, and actually its reversed. last years SR asc was scorpios, and this coming up one is aquarius. another stubborn year? lol
btw have to admit, that the SR asc scorpio's year was the absolute WORST ive ever had.

rogue_red

VENUS said:
last year's solar return and this years are fixed, and actually its reversed. last years SR asc was scorpios, and this coming up one is aquarius. another stubborn year? lol
btw have to admit, that the SR asc scorpio's year was the absolute WORST ive ever had.

Where is your natal asc?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor

Venus and Rogue Red,
I've moved your discussion from the Education Board to here.(Ed Board only for the Articles themselves:) )
Cheers
Lillyjgc
(Editor of Ed Board)