difficulties finding love

Humanitarian

Saturn in 7th house/Libra
Mars in 7th house/Libra
Venus conjunct/square/opposite Saturn
Ruler of 7th house in either 6th, 8th or 12th house, and vice versa
Ruler of 7th house conjunct Saturn (not Saturn)

tintin92

Saturn in 7th house/Libra
Mars in 7th house/Libra
Venus conjunct/square/opposite Saturn
Ruler of 7th house in either 6th, 8th or 12th house, and vice versa
Ruler of 7th house conjunct Saturn (not Saturn)
hello.
I have a question. I don't have any of those you mentioned, but i have the south node in the 7th house cancer, and its ruler moon in the 1st

what other aspects should i check? because it seems like i can't have any romantic relationships no matter what i do. but i can't stop the need and the feelings of wanting a relationship. it's like a war in my head sometimes.

Last edited:

curu1

I always take a different approach to analyzing this question. I never look at whether or not it is difficult for someone to find love, but where they are likely to find love. Where is your 7th lord located? What sign? What is it conjunct? For example, if it is with Rahu and in the right sign (I would say Aqua), or even in the 11th house, it may mean online! If in the 9th, or 12th it could be in a foreign country. My 7th lord is in the 10th--I can find love at work, and this would imply that finding love in 3rd house places (my community etc) where i don't have any relationship signifers may be hard.

It's all about perspective. :) Some say it is hard with Saturn, but I would say that you just need to work with what Saturn signifies: maybe you will find love with someone older, or after Saturn matures (32).

tintin92

I always take a different approach to analyzing this question. I never look at whether or not it is difficult for someone to find love, but where they are likely to find love. Where is your 7th lord located? What sign? What is it conjunct? For example, if it is with Rahu and in the right sign (I would say Aqua), or even in the 11th house, it may mean online! If in the 9th, or 12th it could be in a foreign country. My 7th lord is in the 10th--I can find love at work, and this would imply that finding love in 3rd house places (my community etc) where i don't have any relationship signifers may be hard.

It's all about perspective. :) Some say it is hard with Saturn, but I would say that you just need to work with what Saturn signifies: maybe you will find love with someone older, or after Saturn matures (32).
Saturn matures after 32? Finally some relief with Saturn!

Can i have your insight on my aspects?
SN in 7th house cancer and ruler moon in 1st Capricorn. And moon conjucts sun,mars, ascendant and NN( pretty chaotic I know lol)

curu1

Saturn matures after 32? Finally some relief with Saturn!

Can i have your insight on my aspects?
SN in 7th house cancer and ruler moon in 1st Capricorn. And moon conjucts sun,mars, ascendant and NN( pretty chaotic I know lol)
I’d be happy to offer my insights! Do you mind posting the chart? I’d love to see the full aspects etc

curu1

Sorry I meant 35/36 for maturation, but things also change at the saturn return (27/28)

The transit of jupiter over 7th lord/7th house/Uppa Pada lagna should also be considered

tatiana12

A birth chart is a system of meaning: placements cannot be analyzed on their own; they hold no meaning in such regard. I would be happy to give you my input if you were to post your chart.

Attachments

• 87215D43-74A5-4BB8-B735-D18C543BED55.jpeg
    87215D43-74A5-4BB8-B735-D18C543BED55.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 15

curu1

This is a really interesting chart. Seldom have I seen Uranus conjunct the DSC. I typically read equal house so I won't speak to the significance of the planetary lords with full confidence, but with Jupiter in Capricorn, and the 7th lord ruled by Saturn which in Vedic might fall into the 8th + Mars, ruler of 5th and 10th conjunct there I have to say what I am seeing is less of a delayed marriage and more of an elopement/court house wedding. Again, the houses may be off because I do not really find placidus to be reliable and we typically look at the d9/navamsha+transits to confirm this but just from the planets alone and based on what is before me, the chart seems to suggest an elopement with quite an interesting partner. Mercury is retrograde in this chart which confirms that for me. Some may read that as delayed, but with mercury as lord of the 3rd, conjunct the 10th lord it seems to suggest that the paperwork itself may be delayed, or that you will not sign any paperwork--you may just have a ceremony. On the other hand, the Mercury, read from the Vedic POV confirms the elopement/spur of the moment/rush to wed.

I would love to hear what others think :). This is only be quick reading, so I would take it with a grain of salt.

tatiana12

This is a really interesting chart. Seldom have I seen Uranus conjunct the DSC. I typically read equal house so I won't speak to the significance of the planetary lords with full confidence, but with Jupiter in Capricorn, and the 7th lord ruled by Saturn which in Vedic might fall into the 8th + Mars, ruler of 5th and 10th conjunct there I have to say what I am seeing is less of a delayed marriage and more of an elopement/court house wedding. Again, the houses may be off because I do not really find placidus to be reliable and we typically look at the d9/navamsha+transits to confirm this but just from the planets alone and based on what is before me, the chart seems to suggest an elopement with quite an interesting partner. Mercury is retrograde in this chart which confirms that for me. Some may read that as delayed, but with mercury as lord of the 3rd, conjunct the 10th lord it seems to suggest that the paperwork itself may be delayed, or that you will not sign any paperwork--you may just have a ceremony. On the other hand, the Mercury, read from the Vedic POV confirms the elopement/spur of the moment/rush to wed.

I would love to hear what others think :). This is only be quick reading, so I would take it with a grain of salt.
I really want to hear another opinions, thanks a lot
I talked with astrologer like a few years ago and he told me the same, that maybe I will never get into ‘legal’ marriage, (marriage on paper), especially if I start living with someone … another astrologer told me that may I experienced difficulties in relationships before marriage but once I marry, it will be different and much better, and until 2026 that field will be solved for me, so probably marriage will happen in the next 3 years
I am very unhappy in love life, I’ve never been in real relationship, always I was hurt… I want to start a relationship with someone, it is the missing piece in my life… what kind of person should I choose for me? Where will I find it? Did I meet my next partner or when is good period to meet someone…

curu1

I really want to hear another opinions, thanks a lot
I talked with astrologer like a few years ago and he told me the same, that maybe I will never get into ‘legal’ marriage, (marriage on paper), especially if I start living with someone … another astrologer told me that may I experienced difficulties in relationships before marriage but once I marry, it will be different and much better, and until 2026 that field will be solved for me, so probably marriage will happen in the next 3 years
I am very unhappy in love life, I’ve never been in real relationship, always I was hurt… I want to start a relationship with someone, it is the missing piece in my life… what kind of person should I choose for me? Where will I find it? Did I meet my next partner or when is good period to meet someone…
I can’t give you a firm answer without a plethora of research and analysis but whe jupiter transits over your ascendant might be the simplest answer. Check your solar return as well.

curu1

This is my chart. I know the reasons behind this so-called delay in relationships; the south node in the 7th and the moon being in Capricorn. but i couldn't figure this out. will this barrier ever disappear? or am i meant to be single? because I'm not in my 20s anymore.
What's difficult with interpretation on this level is that the timing of relationships has less to do with the aspects in the chart as much as they have to do with transits triggering our relationship planets. Your 7th lord is in your 1st house: relationships will come to you, and that is doubly confirmed by its conjunction to the north node. Mind you, I am reading from a vedic POV so my interpretation may vary but Jupiter is also blessing your 7th lord.

Jupiter is transiting tarus right now, approaching your 5th house, and in a few years it will be in your 7th--if you don't get into a relationship from that taurus transit, you should by the time it hits your 7th house.

South node in the 7th is not a denial of relationship, on the contrary, it speaks to a person who can only find themselves in a relationship if they feel a deep, past-life connection with another. Your 7th lord's conjunction to the north node is also in pretty good condition because the lord (saturn) is exalted. You don't have a damaged chart at all. A relationship will find you: it is your destiny. Keep an eye on the Jupiter transits, and your solar return.

p.s. I want to emphasize that vedic astrology with equal houses puts cancer as your 7th. If we read this from western and regard gemini as your 7th, what we see is the 7th lord conjunct mars which is also in good condition as mercury enjoys its time in sag. The conjunction to mars suggests a strong desire for relationships and a lot of action, or desire for action around relationships. The 12 house does not deny relationships but it actually could signal a foreign spouse you may meet with circumstances that involve a combination of the 11th house, and 4th house. You could meet them atr a friends house? A friend could bring them to your house? Mecury also rules the 9th which confirms distant lands and places. You may travel, and meet them at the home of a friend you visit in another country. On the other hand, you may meet them online or through an app because the 11th is originally ruled by Aqua, which signifies the digital space. Try dating apps! You'd fare well on them!

Last edited:

tintin92

What's difficult with interpretation on this level is that the timing of relationships has less to do with the aspects in the chart as much as they have to do with transits triggering our relationship planets. Your 7th lord is in your 1st house: relationships will come to you, and that is doubly confirmed by its conjunction to the north node. Mind you, I am reading from a vedic POV so my interpretation may vary but Jupiter is also blessing your 7th lord.

Jupiter is transiting tarus right now, approaching your 5th house, and in a few years it will be in your 7th--if you don't get into a relationship from that taurus transit, you should by the time it hits your 7th house.

South node in the 7th is not a denial of relationship, on the contrary, it speaks to a person who can only find themselves in a relationship if they feel a deep, past-life connection with another. Your 7th lord's conjunction to the north node is also in pretty good condition because the lord (saturn) is exalted. You don't have a damaged chart at all. A relationship will find you: it is your destiny. Keep an eye on the Jupiter transits, and your solar return.

p.s. I want to emphasize that vedic astrology with equal houses puts cancer as your 7th. If we read this from western and regard gemini as your 7th, what we see is the 7th lord conjunct mars which is also in good condition as mercury enjoys its time in sag. The conjunction to mars suggests a strong desire for relationships and a lot of action, or desire for action around relationships. The 12 house does not deny relationships but it actually could signal a foreign spouse you may meet with circumstances that involve a combination of the 11th house, and 4th house. You could meet them atr a friends house? A friend could bring them to your house? Mecury also rules the 9th which confirms distant lands and places. You may travel, and meet them at the home of a friend you visit in another country. On the other hand, you may meet them online or through an app because the 11th is originally ruled by Aqua, which signifies the digital space. Try dating apps! You'd fare well on them!
Thank you so much!
Vedic is much more friendly with my chart( compared to tropical lol).
checked the transit charts for Jupiter and it seems like in May 2024 it will transit my 5th house, and it will transit the 7th house in Jun 2025.

Last edited: