Did I put myself in a bad situation?

Awakened_Pisces

Lol, for the first time possibly ever, I'm using astrology not for love(or my virginity) concerns or my health concerns. But this time, a totally stupid and predictable thing for a 22 year old to do:

Here's the situation: My keyboard's messed up(been messed up for a while now), and it was acting strangely so I shut off my computer. Now, I was in one of my moods as always(It's depressing being alone at 22) so I browsed the cable for it's ****** Adult programs.

Alas, they're ****** for a reason: So few of them and you have to pay for them. So I browsed On-Demand and like an idiot I thought: How would the order service actually work?

So I clicked on 'buy' and well, woops.

This screws me over since I wanted mom to be able to get a new Keyboard, now I wonder if I'll be able to?

Weirdest thing about this chart is that Moon(me) virtually has no interactions with anything, except the sextile to Mercury and the Saturn Square(in 5th).
I guess the square implies difficulty, not sure if financial.

If that square references my Rated-R frustrations, it's the one time I didn't need the Stars to agree lol.

Attachments

• Did I ***** myself over.gif
    Did I ***** myself over.gif
    52.1 KB · Views: 9

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't understand what your specific true underlying question is. Are you asking if you will be able to afford an new keyboard for your mom?

But I will say that without knowing the question, but just looking at you, as signified by the Moon, that on one hand you may be judging yourself excessively, as Moon is in the sign of its exaltation. And on the other, as Moon's next aspect is a square with Saturn, that you will meet obstacles and have to accept your responsibility in this matter.

But none if this is anything that you don't already know. That may be why there really is no question here.

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

I don't understand what your specific true underlying question is. Are you asking if you will be able to afford an new keyboard for your mom?

But I will say that without knowing the question, but just looking at you, as signified by the Moon, that on one hand you may be judging yourself excessively, as Moon is in the sign of its exaltation. And on the other, as Moon's next aspect is a square with Saturn, that you will meet obstacles and have to accept your responsibility in this matter.

But none if this is anything that you don't already know. That may be why there really is no question here.

Well, the new keyboard would be for my laptop as I spilled some liquid on it a few months ago. But I guess, yes the question would be better phrased 'could I afford a new keyboard'?