Did he said the truth?

ElenaJ

the car to our preferences (color, interior, accessories, etc)

Ok.
With the current global situation, shortage of supplies and transport problems, it could be that he just can't deliver. And invented an excuse.

Do you have direct contact with the bank? Can you ask them directly?

ElenaJ

elen can you check this "Venus, the querent's money ruler, passed over mars, the car, but both are heading for a square to unpredictable Uranus.
"

what does it mean?

i am worried what if the dealer actually told us a bluff about the loan, that it was rejected (how can a loan get rejected after signing a contract)

as we were concerned of this we asked to cancel the order but he has never send us any confirmation of cancellation. what if the order gets passed through and he gets the car and we have to pay for something we will have not received.

There does seem to be something strange going on.
Was the contract with the bank or with the dealer?

knowledge

Ok.
With the current global situation, shortage of supplies and transport problems, it could be that he just can't deliver. And invented an excuse.

Do you have direct contact with the bank? Can you ask them directly?

that's our only option now.

Elen thank you so much for your time and reading, between can you check this chart which i asked today "has the order been cancelled already"

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142330

Attachments

• did it got cancelled.jpg
    did it got cancelled.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 28

ElenaJ

Moon on your 2nd house separates from an opposition to Saturn, cutting off and restriction, denial.
Saturn on the dealer's money house.
Notice that the Venus/mars conjunction from earlier is now on the dealer, and approaching the Uranus square of disruption and separation.
You are sun, square Part of Fortune and in the exact degree of the moon's nodes, which means it is out of your hands.
Your 3rd is mercury, in his 3rd.

Try checking with the bank, if you can.

knowledge

Moon on your 2nd house separates from an opposition to Saturn, cutting off and restriction, denial.
Saturn on the dealer's money house.
Notice that the Venus/mars conjunction from earlier is now on the dealer, and approaching the Uranus square of disruption and separation.
You are sun, square Part of Fortune and in the exact degree of the moon's nodes, which means it is out of your hands.
Your 3rd is mercury, in his 3rd.

Try checking with the bank, if you can.

sure i will do, Thank you. That was the last option we thought of.

Almohsin

i dont think so. Jupiter is combust
I think he is hiding something
Jupiter's exalt is venus which is your 2nd house which is applying to saturn j it is beseiged between mars and saturn - not a good spot

Welcome tikana
I think that the combust of Jupiter shows that he is unable to act and not because he is a liar.

tikana

The chart doesn't look like a deal going forward to conclusion.
Uranus is co-ruler of the dealer's 12th house of hidden things.
And venus/mars will square Uranus. Uranus is his 3rd (communications) as well as the 9th of the chart, legal matters.
Something he is keeping from you, and it looks like the deal breaking off.
Venus rules your money house, mars rules not only the car, but the dealer's money house.
Moon is Void of Course.
Mercury is not connecting to the chart.

There are 2 formulas for the Part of Bankruptcy.
One gives 26 Capricorn (opposite moon, conjunct pluto, co-ruler of the dealer's 9th of legal matters).
The other gives 2 aquarius (conjunct mars, the dealer's monies as well as the 9th of his legal matters).

If instead we look at the Part of Fraud, it is at 15 virgo, exactly on the ascendent!

Sorry to seem so suspicious, but the chart just doesn't seem to promise well.

mars and venus applying to saturn
that should be taken into consideration

creativei

Hi,

I want an answer for a haunting question!
I have got a contract signed for a brand new car. isn't it the dealer who would sign the contract if only after the bank has approved the loan??? at the time of signing the dealer said the bank approved, even the letter I have along with the contract states that the bank has approved the loan? but after two days this dealer emails me that the bank rejected my application due to some entry on the credit report ( the entry itself was not my fault but an error made by the credit company and I am dealing with them to get it deleted)

So my question is. what the dealer said was true?? or did he just fake it just to get my partner's income details too for his safety?

As per vedic...

4th house is vehicle venus is siginifactor for vehicles.

4th lord in 1st retro aspected by sat who is 2nd 3rd lord venus is combust 6th lord of debt so you have problem in getting loans but somehow you make it at last only through self efforts you buy vehicles after long process n futile travel. Father too help in this by giving his savings. Loan process goes till march and before june you buy car currently venus / rahu period it givee unwanted quarrels money issues conflict with hubby problem in job rahu sub period exist till march n from apirl your good time starts till then dont get into any issues chances of getting cheated on money too. Bank process will be solved after march . even not from bank you some get help sure you should own car before August. But my calculation is june. Ve/sat/jup you buy car 👍 not now in rahu bukti.. Rahu period exists til march rahu gives many setbacks mental agony dissapppintment from all sides..

knowledge

N
As per vedic...

4th lord in 1st retro aspected by sat who is 2nd 3rd lord venus is combust 6th lord of debt so you have problem in getting loans but somehow you make it at last only through self efforts you buy vehicles after long process n futile travel. Father too help in this by giving his savings. Loan process goes till march and before june you buy car currently venus / rahu period it givee unwanted quarrels money issues conflict with hubby problem in job rahu sub period exist till march n from apirl your good time starts till then dont get into any issues chances of getting cheated on money too. Bank process will be solved after march . even not from bank you some get help sure you should own car before August. But my calculation is june. Ve/sat/jup you buy car �� not now in rahu bukti.. Rahu period exists til march rahu gives many setbacks mental agony dissapppintment from all sides..

I don't know what to say. Let time unfold by its own. MENTAL agony is true lol.

knowledge

Referring again to the chart Will we buy the car today?

Part of Fraud is at 2 gemini, again on the ascendent, like the other chart.
Part of Bankruptcy is at 25 Capricorn, again on pluto, although this time on midheaven, and pluto is co-ruler of the dealer.

Something hasn't yet come to the light in this situation.

something is simalar to this,

when we had our contract signed he has checked only to bank "A" and immediately got approved and we have returned home with the contract.

but later when i check my credit report it shows a different bank "B" have registered on the entries.

and to clarify this i looked at the contract again and it shows the bank which approved the loan was bank "A" it seems that the dealer might have trying with another bank with our details!

what my partner thinks is, the dealer might want to make a deal from another bank that would let him make more profit.

knowledge

As per vedic...

4th lord in 1st retro aspected by sat who is 2nd 3rd lord venus is combust 6th lord of debt so you have problem in getting loans but somehow you make it at last only through self efforts you buy vehicles after long process n futile travel. Father too help in this by giving his savings. Loan process goes till march and before june you buy car currently venus / rahu period it givee unwanted quarrels money issues conflict with hubby problem in job rahu sub period exist till march n from apirl your good time starts till then dont get into any issues chances of getting cheated on money too. Bank process will be solved after march . even not from bank you some get help sure you should own car before August. But my calculation is june. Ve/sat/jup you buy car �� not now in rahu bukti.. Rahu period exists til march rahu gives many setbacks mental agony dissapppintment from all sides..

4th lord in 1st retro aspected by sat who is 2nd 3rd lord venus is combust 6th lord of debt so you have problem in getting loans

I never got a problem with my credits or getting loans. it happens in a blink if needed.

Father too help in this by giving his savings.

My father has nothing do with my life or my finances and I never rely on any one regarding finance not even to my partner.

currently venus / rahu period it givee unwanted quarrels money issues conflict with hubby problem in job rahu sub period exist till march

Me and my partner have no quarrels or conflicts. especially now! you have asked me inthe PM,
Wat abt ur dad n wat huby saying by this time and all u may be quarreling with partner n dad reg finance n loans right?

We have nothing to quarrel about as we have not done anything faulty from our side. it is the dealer who is playing foul and I wanted to know if he is telling the truth or not.

I hope this helps you with your learning :happy:

Vedic astrology is a pinball:bandit:

Last edited:

knowledge

Venus/mars which is the loan/car in the hands of the dealer now approaching Uranus in a square 6 units from the date the question was asked. I am figuring out it this way, the 6 units falls exactly on the date when the cooling-off period is ending i.e this weekend and this aspect is in the 9th house of legal matters "contracts". so later no matter what, even if we want to cancel it or he wants to cancel it ...it will be out of our hands and as per the contract.

knowledge

Please do keep us updated.
Hopefully everything is in order.

elena, please help me with this one. I hope you can understand my situation right now.

We have signed the contract because the loan was approved. then after two days, the dealer said the bank withdraw.

Now we do not know what is really going on as we have no contact with the deal till now. he has not replied to our last email yet.

now i just cast a chart asking "has the approved loan passed to the merchant which is the car company" should we look at the L8 in the 7th house?

it looks like the L8 the loan is in 7th the merchant or the dealer, and also the L2 is applying to the L8.

is it any good?

My partner said he will contact the agent this week.

Attachments

• monies.jpg
    monies.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 26