Did he said the truth?

knowledge

Hi,

I want an answer for a haunting question!
I have got a contract signed for a brand new car. isn't it the dealer who would sign the contract if only after the bank has approved the loan??? at the time of signing the dealer said the bank approved, even the letter I have along with the contract states that the bank has approved the loan? but after two days this dealer emails me that the bank rejected my application due to some entry on the credit report ( the entry itself was not my fault but an error made by the credit company and I am dealing with them to get it deleted)

So my question is. what the dealer said was true?? or did he just fake it just to get my partner's income details too for his safety?

knowledge

here is the chart!

Attachments

• is it true@@.jpg
    is it true@@.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 47

tikana

i dont think so. Jupiter is combust
I think he is hiding something
Jupiter's exalt is venus which is your 2nd house which is applying to saturn j it is beseiged between mars and saturn - not a good spot

knowledge

Jupiter is in his house Pisces, this means that he is honest.

LOL! He is ultra honest!!!

Only after the bank approves the loan, do things move on to the next level! i.e signing the contract. note: This is some official company of a popular car brand so I wonder the company won't play a foul but still the dealer I think! might have acting extra attentive?

Maybe he wants my partner's details just in case for his security so he lies to us that the bank needs the info?

logical, how in the world have you been asked to sign the contract if the bank still has information about your income?

I still remember, he said the bank approved then brough the contract and asked to sign, and then after 2 days!!! he is asking for my partner's income details.

knowledge

i dont think so. Jupiter is combust
I think he is hiding something
Jupiter's exalt is venus which is your 2nd house which is applying to saturn j it is beseiged between mars and saturn - not a good spot

Yes, Tik :pouty: I wonder the same way...something is there.

can you please explain this line "j it is beseiged between mars and saturn - not a good spot" what do you mean by it??

Tik i have an urgent question can i pm you. i need some advice!

ElenaJ

The moon in this chart is VOC, just having separated from the opposition to pluto, co-ruler of the 3rd of the car.
Both Jupiter and Neptune, co-rulers of the seller, are in the 7th, his house.
True, honest Jupiter is on the cusp, but it will conjunct Neptune. Hiding something.
Meanwhile ascendent ruler, mercury, is making no contact with anything, as though it had nothing to do with the affair!.
Wondering if the car isn't really available, so this is just an excuse?
Venus, the querent's money ruler, passed over mars, the car, but both are heading for a square to unpredictable Uranus.

knowledge

Wondering if the car isn't really available, so this is just an excuse?

The car is available always as it is newly built to what we configured.
we have already signed the contract but the dealer said the bank withdraw and asked for my partner's income details.

I assume that he is tricking us to get my partner's income details for his safety or playing in the background to get another bank in his favor using our details?

knowledge

Meanwhile, the ascendant ruler, mercury, is making no contact with anything, as though it had nothing to do with the affair!.

yes, we are not doing anything for time being. WE have not received any letter or proof stating the contract was canceled if what he said was true and there is a cooling-off period for the contract which ends this weekend.

ElenaJ

The chart doesn't look like a deal going forward to conclusion.
Uranus is co-ruler of the dealer's 12th house of hidden things.
And venus/mars will square Uranus. Uranus is his 3rd (communications) as well as the 9th of the chart, legal matters.
Something he is keeping from you, and it looks like the deal breaking off.
Venus rules your money house, mars rules not only the car, but the dealer's money house.
Moon is Void of Course.
Mercury is not connecting to the chart.

There are 2 formulas for the Part of Bankruptcy.
One gives 26 Capricorn (opposite moon, conjunct pluto, co-ruler of the dealer's 9th of legal matters).
The other gives 2 aquarius (conjunct mars, the dealer's monies as well as the 9th of his legal matters).

If instead we look at the Part of Fraud, it is at 15 virgo, exactly on the ascendent!

Sorry to seem so suspicious, but the chart just doesn't seem to promise well.

Last edited:

knowledge

Elen,

would you like to see this chart to check for more details, I cast this chart before I went to sign the contract. (the question was, will we buy the car today)

Last edited:

knowledge

The chart doesn't look like a deal going forward to conclusion.
Uranus is co-ruler of the dealer's 12th house of hidden things.
And venus/mars will square Uranus. Uranus is his 3rd (communications) as well as the 9th of the chart, legal matters.
Something he is keeping from you, and it looks like the deal breaking off.
Venus rules your money house, mars rules not only the car, but the dealer's money house.
Moon is Void of Course.
Mercury is not connecting to the chart.

There are 2 formulas for the Part of Bankruptcy.
One gives 26 Capricorn (opposite moon, conjunct pluto, co-ruler of the dealer's 9th of legal matters).
The other gives 2 aquarius (conjunct mars, the dealer's monies as well as the 9th of his legal matters).

If instead we look at the Part of Fraud, it is at 15 virgo, exactly on the ascendant!

Sorry to seem so suspicious, but the chart just doesn't seem to promise well.

though he hides something or not the contract is signed already, that way the order would get passed on?

maybe maybe we break off from his contact as we do not like what he is doing, are there chances that the order gets through from the car company?

ElenaJ

Looking at the chart for the question Will we buy today...

This is a good chart.
Venus and mars just about to conjunct, and they are significators of the buyer and the seller. Part of Fortune in the 2nd house trines Venus/mars.
Moon, ruler of the car 3rd, about to sextile Saturn in the 11th of hopes and wishes.
So what could go wrong?

You didn't enter South Node, it is at the cusp of the dealer.

Moon and Uranus are both in the 12th house.
Mercury does square the ascendent/descendent and the moon's nodes.
Mercury rules transportation vehicles.

Are you buying the car from the showroom? Or is it being ordered?

knowledge

Looking at the chart for the question Will we buy today...

This is a good chart.
Venus and mars just about to conjunct, and they are significators of the buyer and the seller. Part of Fortune in the 2nd house trines Venus/mars.
Moon, ruler of the car 3rd, about to sextile Saturn in the 11th of hopes and wishes.
So what could go wrong?

You didn't enter South Node, it is at the cusp of the dealer.

Moon and Uranus are both in the 12th house.
Mercury does square the ascendent/descendent and the moon's nodes.
Mercury rules transportation vehicles.

Are you buying the car from the showroom? Or is it being ordered?

yes, as you say. i felt the same way when i was about to leave home to visit the dealer. i cast this chart that moment.

the car is configured by us and ordered to bulid. the same day within an hr the loan was approved and the contract was signed. but after two days he called us and said the bank withdraw. this is so weird.

ElenaJ

Referring again to the chart Will we buy the car today?

Part of Fraud is at 2 gemini, again on the ascendent, like the other chart.
Part of Bankruptcy is at 25 Capricorn, again on pluto, although this time on midheaven, and pluto is co-ruler of the dealer.

Something hasn't yet come to the light in this situation.

ElenaJ

"the car is configured by us and ordered to build."

Sorry, just to understand this correctly.
What type of car are you talking about, that is being built specifically for you?

Or do you simply mean you ordered the car to your preferences (color, interior, accessories, etc).

knowledge

"the car is configured by us and ordered to build."

Sorry, just to understand this correctly.
What type of car are you talking about, that is being built specifically for you?

Or do you simply mean you ordered the car to your preferences (color, interior, accessories, etc).

the car to our preferences (color, interior, accessories, etc)

knowledge

elen can you check this "Venus, the querent's money ruler, passed over mars, the car, but both are heading for a square to unpredictable Uranus.
"

what does it mean?

i am worried what if the dealer actually told us a bluff about the loan, that it was rejected (how can a loan get rejected after signing a contract)

as we were concerned of this we asked to cancel the order but he has never send us any confirmation of cancellation. what if the order gets passed through and he gets the car and we have to pay for something we will have not received.