Did he read my message?

Chrysalis

Lmao thank you! Im so tired of my desperate situation i dont know if i should cry or laugh. **** it allllllll

Just laugh, sometimes its just not worth the hassle.

Look realistically if he wants you he'd be pursuing you wouldn't he, if a guy wants a girl he'll walk on hot coal to get to her, guys are the pursuers....please don't text him again, don't call him, just give yourself another focus now and just put it down to experience.

We've all been where you are...believe me, i have many of times, i know how your feeling...but he's not the only guy on earth, im sure you'll be asking for help on charts with another guy very soon :D

leo468

Just laugh, sometimes its just not worth the hassle.

Look realistically if he wants you he'd be pursuing you wouldn't he, if a guy wants a girl he'll walk on hot coal to get to her, guys are the pursuers....please don't text him again, don't call him, just give yourself another focus now and just put it down to experience.

We've all been where you are...believe me, i have many of times, i know how your feeling...but he's not the only guy on earth, im sure you'll be asking for help on charts with another guy very soon :D

Not really, im taking a break from internet. Money problems. See you soon my friend. Thanks