Did he have sex ?

Kholod

Hi all

This chart for my friend who found condom in her brother car and she asked him about it and he said it is for his friend who took his car and put it .. so she is asking if her brother did have sex before .. I appreciate your help to understand this chart and answer her question.

Thankyou

Attachments

• 92D88A1B-184C-4A54-A751-6B1E06090A99.png
    92D88A1B-184C-4A54-A751-6B1E06090A99.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 26
It is difficult to extract details of this from a birth chart. But what is possible is to identify the transits related to a more intense pleasure and enjoyment, which I do not see. So I'd say he didn't get laid, honestly.

IleneK

Premium Member
Your brother is the 3rd house ruled by Jupiter. Sex, birth, death is signified by the 8th house from your brother, which the radical 10th, ruled by Moon.
Reception between Moon and Jup is strong, each in the other's dignity. So we might say that he would really have liked to have sex, that sex is very alluring to him. But Moon and Jup are disjunct. They do not aspect/connect since they are 5 signs apart. So I would say not he did not.
Interestingly, in the turned 8th are Venus and Mars, very close, but actually separating and not meeting by conjunction. Mars is almost in the next house. This feels like a corroboration of sorts that he did not have sex.

beccaglass

you have no right to ask this question, it's unethical to ask a personal question about a person's sex life unless you are directly involved as in a partner, wife, lover. the sister needs to butt out of her brother's life, respect his privacy & get a life. this is not what horary is for, to spy on people & gather confidential information.

Kholod

Your brother is the 3rd house ruled by Jupiter. Sex, birth, death is signified by the 8th house from your brother, which the radical 10th, ruled by Moon.
Reception between Moon and Jup is strong, each in the other's dignity. So we might say that he would really have liked to have sex, that sex is very alluring to him. But Moon and Jup are disjunct. They do not aspect/connect since they are 5 signs apart. So I would say not he did not.
Interestingly, in the turned 8th are Venus and Mars, very close, but actually separating and not meeting by conjunction. Mars is almost in the next house. This feels like a corroboration of sorts that he did not have sex.
Thankyou llenke you are very kind as always 🌹

Kholod

you have no right to ask this question, it's unethical to ask a personal question about a person's sex life unless you are directly involved as in a partner, wife, lover. the sister needs to butt out of her brother's life, respect his privacy & get a life. this is not what horary is for, to spy on people & gather confidential information.
sorry dear maybe you are right he is not only my brother he is all what if have in this life he is my son I took care of him after my mother death this why Iam asking since he is a teenager now I have to guide him to the right way ..we are muslims it is not acceptable to have sex before marriage.

user7895

Hi all

This chart for my friend who found condom in her brother car and she asked him about it and he said it is for his friend who took his car and put it .. so she is asking if her brother did have sex before .. I appreciate your help to understand this chart and answer her question.

Thankyou
I would say yes he did. Your friend is 11th house of sun, your friends brother is then 1st house of Venus, which is sitting in his own 10th , venus conjuncts mars which is the ruler of your friend's brother 7th house of romance.

I agree horary is not to ask about other people's private life so I don't know if the response will actually be accurate.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi all

Thankyou
I would say yes he did. Your friend is 11th house of sun, your friends brother is then 1st house of Venus, which is sitting in his own 10th , venus conjuncts mars which is the ruler of your friend's brother 7th house of romance.

I agree horary is not to ask about other people's private life so I don't know if the response will actually be accurate.
It seems to me that the question is posed by the friend and then brought to the forum by Kholod. If this is so, then the friend is the querent signified by the 1st rather than by the 11th?

user7895

It seems to me that the question is posed by the friend and then brought to the forum by Kholod. If this is so, then the friend is the querent signified by the 1st rather than by the 11th?
Ah ok I didn't understand that part, thanks for the clarification