Did he fall in love

sadge

I fell pretty hard for someone months ago. Moving on, but still working on trying to understand the astrology of it. One lingering question is whether he fell for me too (or was it all in my head). I suspect it wasnt a one-sided attraction but he went cold on me so fast that I'm left with self-doubt.

My question: did he feel a deep connection/attraction too?

There isn't an aspect between our rulers (mercury-me, Jupiter-him). That would mean "no, he's not into me." But his Jupiter is in the first house....so "yes?" And venus is in 7th.....is that another woman?

Also, Chiron is conjunct the DC. I know traditionalists don't factor in the outer planets, but this does seem significant to me. Your opinion?

I'd love to hear how you would interpret it.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
If we look to the last aspect [ as in "did he fall for me?" versus "will he fall for me?" between Jup and Merc, it was an oppositional aspect which points to things not having gone well after getting together. As to his feelings, the reception between these two bodies was largely non-existent. He as Jupiter was retrograde, so perhaps he had returning to a previous interest on his mind?

I fell pretty hard for someone months ago. Moving on, but still working on trying to understand the astrology of it. One lingering question is whether he fell for me too (or was it all in my head). I suspect it wasnt a one-sided attraction but he went cold on me so fast that I'm left with self-doubt.

My question: did he feel a deep connection/attraction too?

There isn't an aspect between our rulers (mercury-me, Jupiter-him). That would mean "no, he's not into me." But his Jupiter is in the first house....so "yes?" And venus is in 7th.....is that another woman?

Also, Chiron is conjunct the DC. I know traditionalists don't factor in the outer planets, but this does seem significant to me. Your opinion?

I'd love to hear how you would interpret it.

Penny4yourthought

From my very limited understanding and knowledge of horary,

no reception means no relationship,

he wasn't as into you.

Venus in the 7th could mean a number of things, but without mutual reception between both your significators, the answer to this question is negative unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong.

sadge

Thanks, everyone. I'm still confused as heck (on the horary part, not the guy) but I'll keep studying this to try and see what you guys see.

sadge

He def felt something towards u but he's dealing with Venus xgf

Ok, how do you do this? Seriously. Are you like a major plutonian mercury ninja? Forget the dude....I think I'm goin for you next. Get over here so I can smack one on ya..... <B

sadge

From my very limited understanding and knowledge of horary,

no reception means no relationship,

he wasn't as into you.

Venus in the 7th could mean a number of things, but without mutual reception between both your significators, the answer to this question is negative unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong.

Thanks, penny. I have a feeling Venus is a girl. Thinking the Chiron has to mean something too....

sadge

After reading everyone's response, starting with ilene, it's cool how you all contributed to reading the bigger picture. Thank you so much. Really.

tikana

Ok, how do you do this? Seriously. Are you like a major plutonian mercury ninja? Forget the dude....I think I'm goin for you next. Get over here so I can smack one on ya..... <B

if you open christian astrology vol 2 who loves whom the most you will see if Lord of 7th is in h1 (quested loves the querent more)
you asked a question if you cant read your own chart, sit down and study horary instead of using some bizarre phrases

Last edited:

sadge

if you open christian astrology vol 2 who loves whom the most you will see if Lord of 7th is in h1 (quested loves the querent more)
you asked a question if you cant read your own chart, sit down and study horary instead of using some bizarre phrases

I saw that....ruler of 7th in the first. But that goes back to my initial question as to whether that trumps the fact that there wasn't an aspect between the rulers of 1st and 7th. Some say the aspect had to be there, you read more beyond that....

sadge

So what I learned here is the following matters in this interpretation:

No aspect between significators (no?)
Ruler of 7th in 1st (yes)
Jupiter retro (he's going backward, not in good position)
Venus (and maybe Chiron too) in 7th (another girl)

tikana

I saw that....ruler of 7th in the first. But that goes back to my initial question as to whether that trumps the fact that there wasn't an aspect between the rulers of 1st and 7th. Some say the aspect had to be there, you read more beyond that....

perfection occurs when the desired is in H1 ..
or when you are in the house you asked about

LadyBella

He def felt something towards u but he's dealing with Venus xgf

Tikana, I have a question, he is (still)dealing with venur or he tried to deal with Venus but nothing came up good due the opposition ? Because Venus already passed Jupiter so what exactly you mean ?

tikana

Tikana, I have a question, he is (still)dealing with venur or he tried to deal with Venus but nothing came up good due the opposition ? Because Venus already passed Jupiter so what exactly you mean ?

Ahh good question very good ..u get the truffles of a day...
They r still within the orb under 3 deg..
Think of an earthquake..closer to epicenter closer u r to an event

This is very recent

LadyBella

Ahh good question very good ..u get the truffles of a day...
They r still within the orb under 3 deg..
Think of an earthquake..closer to epicenter closer u r to an event

This is very recent

haha ok I will be waiting for my truffles :tongue:

So, what is happening is that the guy is now having the consequences for had being related with venus ?!