Did he enjoy our sex? What happened?

BLAH

Hi. I’m really confused about my situation. I’m currently traveling and a guy invited me to his country for a visit…although I was thinking about going there before his invitation so I would still travel zig it wasn’t for him. Well…I arrived two days ago, the first day he wanted me but I was really tired, the second day we did it after he took me out to show around the town again….he had sex and he seemed to like it. In fact he complimented me when we met for those two days. Also, he noticed that other men were also looking at me when we would take walks and he told me that I am beautiful. What I’m confused about is after sex, he went out of my hotel for a minute to move his car that he said had a restricted parking then upon return he said that his mom is y feeling well (he told me she had a stroke and diabetes the first day we met) , so his mom had asked him mid he can get some medications etc as she wasn’t feeling well. This was after sex so he told me would you be upset if I leave now? I said of course not do what u got to do….he kissed my forehead and left but told me that tomorrow 6pm he will come and pick me up after work so I said ok. Today he texted me asked me how I slept and told me that he didn’t sleep a lot as his mom wasn’t feeling well half the night but that she’s alright now. Then in two hours later in the afternoon he texted me telling me that his boss said that they are having company guests at their office at 7pm and he’s upset about it as we were going to meet up at 6pm. I said no worries do what you got to do. Inside …I felt a bit weird cause I though we had a good time but my gut feeling is telling me that he is BS-int although when we would go out he would be very attentive, would kiss my forehead and we had a great time. He said he feels very relaxed with me and after sex I gave him a short massage and he told me that he feels so good and is enjoying his evening. Now I feel like after the sex he lost his interest or something over his supposed office guests at 7pm. Did he not enjoy our sex? I figured any men would still want to continue seeing a woman they liked even for sex while she’s still a tourist…I don’t get it but I guess he lost the thrill maybe. I’m not sure if tomorrow he will use excuses again but on Thursday he has arranged a shooting spree for us and he noticed how excited I was. He’s divorced and was looking for a long term girlfriend (not marriage) but since I’m an outsider obviously nothing can happen between us. Oh, the first day we talked and he knew that once I turn 40 in a few months I plan on having a child so he said he thinks we can try for it as in I should have it with him since he feels like we could have a beautiful child lol. Anyways, I just wanted to figure out what’s going on…do I look at his 5th turned house or is it my 5th house? His 5th house ruler is in my 5th house does this signify anything? Can someone please assist me with this reading I’m feeling anxious…

Attachments

• 0DF6E00A-A6D2-4D2B-87D2-4D56DCD56976.jpeg
    0DF6E00A-A6D2-4D2B-87D2-4D56DCD56976.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 27

BLAH

Please my reply to your earlier, similar question here.
So weird so he just texted me asking me that hope that I’m not mad and apologized for not meeting me today and he said that the guests actually arrived even later than 7pm at his work. He asked me if I went out today and asked me what I did in his city.

He said that he will text me tomorrow earlier when he can get out of work and the day after that he already set up a shooting range rsvp for us so he said that we will go there for sure in two days. I’m not sure what to make of it anymore quite honesty. I was happy to hear from him tonight as I though he might not contact anymore, especially when he said we will meet tomorrow. Does this chart say that he didn’t enjoy the sex although he showed all the signs that he did? Could it be that he really was busy today and I’m overthinking it and associating it with him not liking me?

IleneK

Premium Member
I can't tell you if he enjoyed the sex to not. He may have.
But if the question is how does he feel about you, then reception from him as Saturn to you/Moon is pretty neutral, lukewarm.
Mirroring the earlier chart, Moon applies to Saturn, but this time it is by square. So it is likely you meet again, but that meeting may not have the desired outcome that you hope for, given that the aspect is a challenging, often blindsiding, square.

Last edited:

BLAH

I wanted to update this post. I left that country earlier than anticipated and only told him when he texted me himself the next morning to say good morning....so that's when I told him that I had just about to get on my flight and sent him my flight info so that he will know that I wasn't BS-ing and he asked me "why what happened?" I was going to stay the full 8 days but left after the end of the 3rd day (4th morning) and didn't warn him. So his text coincided with the moment I was about to catch the flight, so after he asked me "why what happened?" I said "nothing just decided to leave earlier" so after a minute of confusion he texted me back asking me "did you leave because I didn't spend yesterday with you? Why didn't you tell me this?" I said "all is good, hope your mom got better and her meds helped her. Have a good day." He told me "have a good day yourself" He was obviously surprised but regardless, I wanted to ask if he will contact me again? This happened a month ago and I cast the chart exactly on November 9, so it's been a month now (today dec 8) and both of us did not contact each other. Was wondering if he will contact me in the near future? Im moon in Gemini, he is Saturn & Uranus (?) in Aquarius and Saturn is in his own house in 8th while his co-ruler Uranus is in Taurus. Do we use my and his 3rd house of communication signs to figure out whether there will be communication? I won't contact him myself but my question is strictly if HE will contact me again? His turned 3rd house of communication is his own sign so that's strange. I can't figure out the chart since not sure if 3rd communication should be used here? Should I keep hope or lose it? :)

Attachments

• willhecontact_me_again_hr.22580.158083.png
    willhecontact_me_again_hr.22580.158083.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 18

IleneK

Premium Member
Don't use the old chart for this new question. He has already contacted you once, by text, while you were leaving. If you want to know if he will text or communicate in some way again, make a chart using the time stamp on this last post you made here on the forum and we can see what it shows.

BLAH

I can't tell you if he enjoyed the sex to not. He may have.
But if the question is how does he feel about you, then reception from him as Saturn to you/Moon is pretty neutral, lukewarm.
Mirroring the earlier chart, Moon applies to Saturn, but this time it is by square. So it is likely you meet again, but that meeting may not have the desired outcome that you hope for, given that the aspect is a challenging, often blindsiding, square.
You know I wanted to comment on the last part of what you said regarding "blindsiding". You said that there will be a meeting but it will be blindsiding as there's a square. Well, I just re-read the thread again since exactly a month has passed since my visit to his country from the neighboring country where I was visiting my family, but I'm already back home in the states now. His country was very short drive/flight away from my home country which I was visiting.

So I guess the blindsiding occurred on his part...meaning that he was blindsided by my abrupt action. I will go into detail as to what happened after I posted under this thread the last time over his canceled date that made me really upset. I think I did blindside him, but the meeting did not happen as you mentioned. We had sex on the 2nd night of our meeting after the night out (he wanted on the 1st night when we met, but I didn't agree as I was tired), so on the 2nd day we went out, had sex, and after a while, he left that evening. I thought he would stay overnight with me. On the 3rd day he texted me his regular good morning texts and told me to be ready at 6pm so he can pick me up, so I got excited thinking our evening date and sex will continue, but around 4pm he texted me apologizing saying that he has to cancel tonight because his boss informed him that they will be having guests visiting at 7pm after their work hours and that he isn't liking this at all....I told him "no worries, work is work" even though my heart sunk quite honestly. So then I spent my evening alone, but he did text me around 8pm again that day asking me how I was and what I did and told me that the guests had arrived later towards 7:30pm and told me that we will see each other tomorrow and that the day after tomorrow he reminded me that he had arranged a shooting for us at a shooting range to teach me how to shoot (we talked about it before).

There were a few confusing situations for me previously related to him and this cancellation totally kicked my self-esteem in the but* that day as I felt so so so low. I felt so depressed as if he was trying to ditch me, so as the day went on that 3rd day that we were supposed to meet again, I started feeling worse and worse inside, and later on when I looked, I noticed that I was having transiting Venus opposite my natal Chiron and it deals with wounds so I now feel like that transit exaggerated all those feelings I was having to the extreme. As the day ended, and as I continued to feel like cr*p that he didn't see me that day and walked around the city with my low self-esteem (now that I look back i really shouldn't have felt that way at all, but I was being dumb), my cousin called me at night to inform me that my other cousin has cancer (I asked about her in a horary), so now those low feelings sunk to the lowest of lows for me and I started crying at night at the hotel not just for my cousin, but for my previous feelings too. It's as if everything bottled up inside me.

Those negative feelings turned into anger that night so I booked a flight for the next morning (4th day) and packed my stuff to leave. I was initially supposed to stay for 8 days, but left on the 4th morning, so all in all I was there 3 full days...we hung out on 1st and 2nd day we had sex and the 3rd day he wa sno show. So morning came and as my cab pulled to the airport, he texted me his regular good morning text asking me how I was, so I said "I'm doing well, just going through airport security now flying back to ... (the neighboring country)" and I also sent him a screenshot of my flight itinerary, so he won't think that I was BS-ing about my sudden departure. So then he immediately texted me back asking me "What happened that you are leaving now?" I nonchalantly told him "Oh nothing happened just decided to leave, hope your mom is feeling better now after taking her meds the other day and I wish her a full recovery." So then a minute passed as I feel like he was trying to make sense of this surprise from me....he then texted me saying "Did you get upset that I didn't spend time with you yesterday? Why didn't you tell me?" Again, nonchalantly I said, "all is good, I wish u a great day." He said "I wish you the same". So this was our last communication on December 9th morning right before I caught my flight. He never texted me neither did I and it's been exactly a month now

I wanted to mention the full unfolding story now after reading your "blindsided" comment again since I didn't update this thread later on with these unfolded events along with my sudden departure. I'm assuming this was the blindsided situation for HIM. I did this move because I wanted him to feel down and feel bad like I did for at least that moment or for the day and perhaps have regret that he lost my presence out of the blue or even to think that I didn't like him (I didn't care just wanted him to feel bad and start wondering what happened just like I wondered the whole day whether he was ditching me that day or really had work guests in the evening). I figured let him remember me due to my sudden abrupt action. I wanted to make a point with my abrupt move with the following "hey, I didn't even bother to say bye to you while going through the security at the airport although I could have texted you to say bye or to say that I was "considering" leaving or such...and had you not texted me at that moment/early morning, but instead texted me two hours later that morning, I was going to reply to you from another country already...surprise!!! So this is what I wanted him to realize that I didn't even bother to say anything. I actually wished that he would text me at the moment when I already took the short 30-minute flight to the neighboring country as I figured that by the time he does text me, I was going to reply to him from the other country but he did text me early in the morning, so I hadn't reached the short distance to the other country yet.

Regarding my question whether he will contact me again, this last contact of ours occurred on November 9 morning, but the chart I posted about the contact was cast/asked on November 9 late evening around 10-ish, so how come it wouldn't still count because I asked later on that day after our last communication? Sorry for the confusion on my part. However, I did erect a chart per your request for December 8, 10:31PM timestamp, and I also randomly asked whether he will contact me today (anew) since the timestamp you mentioned wasn't really asked by me compared to this other chart I asked again today by putting some thought into it. Thank you for looking at the charts because quite honestly I would have liked to hear from him again. One very important thing that I forgot to mention. I just met a guy from his home country who knows that man overseas ha! So this guy randomly told me that the other man's job as a bodyguard is such that he works for the government security services (I know this) and sometimes they might get guests late at night or at weird hours and he has to go meet them from the airport. I was told this a week ago, so now I don't know whether I was still being ditched for the day a month ago overseas since he had his sex with me and I figured he lost interest after getting what he wanted OR indeed the boss notified of the guests during the day and he did have work. I wouldn't know ever obviously but since this guy mentioned that the man overseas does work weird hours once in a while then it's a possibility. Regardless, the past can't be changed. I am posting two charts of #1 timestamp you mentioned; #2 my actual question a few hours ago that I put a thought to it and this 2nd chart is the 2nd time I asked if he will contact me so I feel like this second chart will be more relevant? It's the same question whether he will contact me again. I won't be contacting him ever, but I do hope to hear from him. Sorry for the long post as I was trying to explain everything that unfolded and to say how weird that you had written a "blindfolded" word earlier then in a day that's exactly what happened minus the meeting you mentioned lol. Any additional comments bad or good about this situation/chart will be appreciated.

#1 Timestamp chart that I did not ask, but rather posted:

astro_2gw_will_he__contact_me_again_hr.35447.35483.png

#2 My own asked chart a few hours ago that I asked for the 2nd time since that first chart a month ago that I erected the same day I left his country that you told me to ask again:

astro_2gw_will_he__contact_me_hr.38134.193124.png

conspiracy theorist

Dude said he was gonna set up a date with you, and you just up and skedaddled because you were psyching yourself out? Maybe consider that he thinks you didn't want to go further with him either.

BLAH

Dude said he was gonna set up a date with you, and you just up and skedaddled because you were psyching yourself out? Maybe consider that he thinks you didn't want to go further with him either.
Well, all of a sudden he cancelled the date and I felt like he was trying to ditch me himself, hence the work excuse, so I felt dumb to be there. I’m the one who felt that he didn’t want to go out and I assumed he is making an excuse with work that day. I also assumed that the next day he will have to come up with something new to ditch me and maybe see me once before I leave to not be a d.ck. Obviously, I would never know he worked or not. Next time I’ll control myself in these type of situations. If he texted me himself, I’m sure that departure would come up but I don’t want to text him myself.