Determining our Identity (ID/pol)

CapAquaPis

Identity politics...how can it be determined on our natal charts? There are 10 planets plus consideration of Ceres, Chiron and Eris, 12 sun signs and the AC in a given sign, and 12 houses plus the AC itself. There are 13 ways to identify with a particular group of people based on their experiences in everyday life and in sociopolitical levels, who is the most privileged or who are the minority.

1. Biological Sex, 2. Gender Identity, 3. Sexual Orientation, 4. Race or Color, 5. Ethnicity or Nationality, 6. Religion or Church, 7. Political Ideology and Parties, 8. Generation when you were born, 9. Socioeconomic income class, 10. Our body size and height, 11. Occupation and Profession we (might) choose, 12. Mental and Physical disability, and 13. Our health and risk of having illnesses.

There should be an assigned trait to each planet, sun sign and house on our natal chart to tell us more on how do we identify in a diverse but unequal world esp. in the current year we're alive in. I'm an Aquarius sun and (new) moon (conjunct) in 8th with a Cancer AC-between the 12th and 1st houses, my sign ruler planets Uranus is in Scorpio in 5th and Saturn is in Virgo in 3rd (sextiles).

CapAquaPis

U wot m8?

Well...I'm most interested and concerned on my Natal chart on what kind of hobbies I pursue to fight boredom and make a career to profit from in my life. I'm not a college grad, but it doesn't mean I have to hold back on any passion on anything to study, excel and capitalize on to make my life a fulfilling one. And astrology may hold the key to any possibility of a happy successful life.

CapAquaPis

And the sun plus moon in Aquarius in 8th is representative of someone who has lost their beliefs and questioned what they were taught throughout their lives on what is right, moral or ethical...and that would be me in analyzing both the left or liberal and right or conservative political sides of the bipartisan system.

Humanitarian

And the sun plus moon in Aquarius in 8th is representative of someone who has lost their beliefs and questioned what they were taught throughout their lives on what is right, moral or ethical...and that would be me in analyzing both the left or liberal and right or conservative political sides of the bipartisan system.
I also lost my belief too because i have Chiron in Aquarius 9th house