Degrees again: nice-to-knows :)

piercethevale

LOL my south node is at 9'01 degrees Sagittarius and my North is 9'01 degrees Gemini. I guess I'm a homicidal warrior!

My Pluto is at 1'31 Scorps and my Neptune is at 1'23 Cap. I'm into the occult, so it makes sense those planets would be big for me.

My Saturn is at 15'46 degrees Scorps. Poor me. :(

...oh, and gee, looky what came up for your Neptune: [ibid.]

"The necessary realization by any individual making a violent use of collective power that it will lead to the inevitable destruction of some of the values ensuring group-integration."

...you freakin' genocidal maniac, you.:lol::lol:

piercethevale

The 23rd degree of Pisces is in the domicile of Jupiter, the exaltation of Venus, the detriment and fall of Mercury, and the triplicity of Venus by day and Mars by night. It's a masculine degree, and empty or void.

You can start investigating degrees here.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/deginf1.html
Upon checking this link out...
I would like to add, that what that pertains to is, by the website owner/operator/moderator/dominator/terminator own words ...as it is the title of the list... is "Zodiac Degree Influences"
basically the same as what this thread is about.
Now, "Symbolism" is just that, in that it is 'Symbolic'...
There is no symbolism presented at that link...only analytic influences.
'Symbolism' is open to interpretation. There is nothing open to interpretation at that link and neither does this threads initial intent.

There has to be a line drawn here. If one wants to present or interpret through incontrovertible conclusive stated influences the Zodiacal degrees then that is not what this sub-form should be subjected to. Those of us that believe the veracity of any of the actual systems of degree symbolism and do utilize and or employ them in astrology are pretty much limited to only this particular sub-forum. One sub forum out of [I'm not sure of the number but it's a lot]... I'm going to bring this matter up with admin. and see if something can't be done about it.

piercethevale

Aldebaran is located about 30mins past 9 degrees gemini. And Antares is opposite it at about 30 mins past 9 degrees Sagitarrius. Maybe I really am genocidal lolz! Either way I have some badass nodes heh.

I know that there are fixed stars that are of assured affect, but i have never gotten into the study of them.
But your right on about your Nodes. I let an obvious aspect get past me when I commented on the natal N. Node of yours last night. As you say that they are at just 01' of a degree from the cusp of the preceding degrees, then the Sabian Symbolic influence from that preceding degree is of affect also...all the more so in the consideration that it is the Moons Nodes we are addressing as the Nodes proceed through the Zodiac in Clock-wise fashion [the Spiritually Evolutionary direction when reading the Sabian symbols in procession for one whose is applying their life consciously in that manner.]...unless your's were direct that moment you were born as Nodes do reverse themselves directionally, but not very often. ...but that only means that it wasn't an applying force but rather a separating one.... aand anyways, regardless of directional movement, at 01' of a degree the influence of the 9th degree is of affect as well as that of the 10th, just somewhat less. [These influences are each overlapping those to either side, or perhaps, 'Melding' with those to either side would probably be a better term for it. I often use the analogy, of one symbolism 'Morphing' into the adjoining degrees' symbolism]

So, as you also have to consider the Sabian Symbol for the 9th of Gemini as well, [09* Gemini 01', is in the 10th degree of Gemini, people.] and as you wrote as to how you interpret them to be 'badass' and you have indicated an acceptance of Sabian veracity, I figure that we might as well post the Sabian Symbol for anyone else that might want to know what it is that we are talking about here...and besides, this is the Degree Symbolism sub forum, the thread was posted with the intent of promoting 'Traditional Influences' of the degrees [or alternative influences, if they are post 'Lilly', post 17th century] so they can't really complain now, can they? [even if it was a mistake posting it in this "Degree Symbolism" section of the forum, you did it, now deal with it.]

[...and as always, I only post copyrighted material for educative purposes in accordance with the 'Fair use" as defined by the U.S.A.s' Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107 in that I do use the following for educational purposes and also with the possibility of potential criticism.]

GEMINI 09*
From Rudhyar[ibid.]
"A QUIVER FILLED WITH ARROWS.

KEYNOTE: Man's aggressive relationship to natural life, as a basis for survival and conquest.

The bow and arrows represent symbolically man's ability to extend the scope of his conquest of nature and to kill enemies in order to build a larger base for the collective development of a culture and an organized society. Implied in the symbol of the arrow is the piercing of a target. The mind of man is essentially a trans-piercing power; it goes through the object toward which it is aimed. It seeks to go through and beyond the obstacles on its path, and this usually implies the destruction of the obstacle. At a higher level — as in the Zen practice of archery — the obstacle is the ego.

At this fourth stage of the fourteenth five-fold sequence of phases in the cyclic process of human existence we are shown the archetypal symbol of Man, the Conqueror. It may be a conquest of outer nature, or that of instinctual drives and of the limiting power of the ego. It is always CONQUEST."

.and for review, the 10th degree of GEMINI[ibid.]

"AN AIRPLANE PERFORMING A NOSE DIVE.

KEYNOTE: A superior ability to challenge nature and play with danger."

Considering that both those influences are a part of your natal North Node, I'd say, 'Yeah, that's definitely, Bad A$$!":cool:

piercethevale

The Stellium in Libra make you a good human being, not Mars 15 degree Leo

You've obviously joined in with a very old, and forgotten thread, without having read all the prior posts.

The question at hand was whether the 15th degree of Leo is malefic?
As the initiator of this thread had made a claim stating about the 15th degree of Leo as follows: "15 Degrees of Leo is one of the worst degrees in the zodiac. Either natally or in prediction. Prominent in the charts of serial killers, felons serving life sentences, hard luck, etc. Helen Keller- blind/deaf had her chart co-ruler, Mars at 15 degrees of Leo, along with no air signs. (Air signs are communication)."

Besides being a lot of hooey there are no malefic degrees of the Zodiac, nor are there malefic planets. One might consider a few aspects to be malefic, such as a Mars Pluto square, especially if one of those planets is in detriment or fall, or both are badly placed as such. But even then I wouldn't go so far as to say that is malefic, but rather "challenging".

Our benevolent creator didn't create anything in the Heavens, astrologically speaking of course, with the intent of harming us.
It's all about our spiritual evolution, IMHO.

BTW I meant to ask dhundhun at the time just what is the aselli. I can't find that particular word in any reference book?
Does anyone know?

JUPITERASC

You've obviously joined in with a very old, and forgotten thread,
without having read all the prior posts.

The question at hand was whether the 15th degree of Leo is malefic?
As the initiator of this thread had made a claim stating about the 15th degree of Leo as follows: "15 Degrees of Leo is one of the worst degrees in the zodiac. Either natally or in prediction. Prominent in the charts of serial killers, felons serving life sentences, hard luck, etc. Helen Keller- blind/deaf had her chart co-ruler, Mars at 15 degrees of Leo, along with no air signs. (Air signs are communication)."

Besides being a lot of hooey there are no malefic degrees of the Zodiac, nor are there malefic planets.
Traditionally, SATURN is the Greater Malefic
and
MARS is the Lesser Malefic
MALEFICS aka '...infortunes...' are planets that naturally symbolise damage and loss :smile:

Traditionally these are Saturn, the '...Greater Malefic...'
and
Mars the '...Lesser Malefic...'.

Both are extreme in nature

Saturn being cold and dry
and
Mars hot and dry, exceeding in heat.
One might consider a few aspects to be malefic, such as a Mars Pluto square, especially if one of those planets is in detriment or fall, or both are badly placed as such. But even then I wouldn't go so far as to say that is malefic, but rather "challenging".

Our benevolent creator didn't create anything in the Heavens, astrologically speaking of course, with the intent of harming us.
It's all about our spiritual evolution, IMHO.

BTW I meant to ask dhundhun at the time just what is the aselli. I can't find that particular word in any reference book?
Does anyone know?
Among the stars of Cancer is a small grouping appearing on the back of the Crab’s shell
which includes the Aselli, or Asses,
from p.111 of Star Names, Richard Hinckley Allen, 1889.

The Arabians similarly knew them as Al Himarain, the Two Asses.
Bailey, in his Mystic of 1858, calls them the Aselline Starlets

In astrology they were portents of violent death to such as came under their influence
while to the weather-wise their dimness was an infallible precursor of rain,
on which Pliny (23-79 A.D.) thus enlarges:
“...If fog conceals the Asellus to the northeast
high winds from the south may be expected
but if the southern star
this star Asellus Australis
is concealed the wind will be from the northeast....”

A Greek myth is these asses were ridden by Bacchus and Vulcan
in the war between the Olympians and the Titans.
The braying of these animals, aided and added to the gods shouts
frightened a group of fierce giants who were coming to avenge their brothers
the Titans, to such a degree, that they fled the scene of battle.
The asses were placed in the heavens
flanking the mysterious glow called the Manger or Beehive – M44 Praesaepe
so they never lack food.

Manilius alludes to these outstretched stars as a Yoke
The Northern Donkey is said to be male and this Southern Donkey female.

According to Ptolemy both the Aselli are of the nature of Mars and the Sun

but Alvidas states that the North Asellus
Asellus Borealis, identified with Balaam’s as*
is like the Sun and Mars in sextile
and the South Asellus
Asellus Australis, called the Mare as*, A Resting Place
and the Ending or Stop
like the Sun and Mars in semisquare.

Together they give care and responsibility
with a charitable and fostering nature, but danger of violent death
serious accidents and burns. [Robson, p.141.]

General influence of North Asellus: Identified with Balaam’s as*.
It gives patience, beneficence and courage
and makes its natives heroic and defiant leaders. [Robson, p.142.]
The two Asses outflank the “...Manger...” (Praesaepe).

This might be the origin, as seen in nativity pictures of the birth of Christ
of the positioning of a donkey always behind the manger.

The two Asellus correspond to the Sun and Mars
both these fixed stars are therefore to count as a positive influence
if in conjunction with the Ascendant, MC or stellar bodies of the same character
but especially if grouped with the Sun or Mars.
These people will have an aggressive nature and will not take insults easily.
They may, by their own lack of caution, or by being dare-devils
put their life in danger and they will not hesitate to use
brutal and violent means.
When the Asellus are with the Ascendant danger by large animals (horses, bulls) may exist.
Fixed Stars & Their Interpretation Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.47-48.

CapAquaPis

I came back to the thread I commented on nearly 10 years ago when I first joined the AW in 2012 where I posted about my sun and moon placements in Jan 2012, here are the other coordinates on my natal chart affecting my life.

29 Degrees of Pisces is a permanent ending in predictive astrology. (My Pallas in 29' Pisces).

13 and 26 Degrees of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn give special importance to the planet(s) or house cusps occupying the degree. The affairs ruled by the planets, the affairs ruled by the houses ruled by the planets or by the houses these degrees are on point to something of the above mentioned occuring in the life of the chart owner. (My Juno in 13' or 14' Cancer).

9 and 21 Degrees of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius -Same as the above, with a tendency to misfortune. 21 Degrees of Scorpio is a definite loss Natally or in prediction, the loss is not always negative. (my Chiron in 9' Taurus).

9 Degrees of Virgo and Pisces are known as fatal degrees, body in the ditch degrees or degrees of suffering. (My Mars in 9' Virgo conjunct Jupiter and Saturn).

22 degrees of all signs is bad, either natally or in prediction. (My Neptune in 22' Sagittarius).

piercethevale

Traditionally, SATURN is the Greater Malefic
and
MARS is the Lesser Malefic
MALEFICS aka '...infortunes...' are planets that naturally symbolise damage and loss :smile:

Traditionally these are Saturn, the '...Greater Malefic...'
and
Mars the '...Lesser Malefic...'.

Both are extreme in nature

Saturn being cold and dry
and
Mars hot and dry, exceeding in heat.

Among the stars of Cancer is a small grouping appearing on the back of the Crab’s shell
which includes the Aselli, or Asses,
from p.111 of Star Names, Richard Hinckley Allen, 1889.

The Arabians similarly knew them as Al Himarain, the Two Asses.
Bailey, in his Mystic of 1858, calls them the Aselline Starlets

In astrology they were portents of violent death to such as came under their influence
while to the weather-wise their dimness was an infallible precursor of rain,
on which Pliny (23-79 A.D.) thus enlarges:
“...If fog conceals the Asellus to the northeast
high winds from the south may be expected
but if the southern star
this star Asellus Australis
is concealed the wind will be from the northeast....”

A Greek myth is these asses were ridden by Bacchus and Vulcan
in the war between the Olympians and the Titans.
The braying of these animals, aided and added to the gods shouts
frightened a group of fierce giants who were coming to avenge their brothers
the Titans, to such a degree, that they fled the scene of battle.
The asses were placed in the heavens
flanking the mysterious glow called the Manger or Beehive – M44 Praesaepe
so they never lack food.

Manilius alludes to these outstretched stars as a Yoke
The Northern Donkey is said to be male and this Southern Donkey female.

According to Ptolemy both the Aselli are of the nature of Mars and the Sun

but Alvidas states that the North Asellus
Asellus Borealis, identified with Balaam’s as*
is like the Sun and Mars in sextile
and the South Asellus
Asellus Australis, called the Mare as*, A Resting Place
and the Ending or Stop
like the Sun and Mars in semisquare.

Together they give care and responsibility
with a charitable and fostering nature, but danger of violent death
serious accidents and burns. [Robson, p.141.]

General influence of North Asellus: Identified with Balaam’s as*.
It gives patience, beneficence and courage
and makes its natives heroic and defiant leaders. [Robson, p.142.]
The two Asses outflank the “...Manger...” (Praesaepe).

This might be the origin, as seen in nativity pictures of the birth of Christ
of the positioning of a donkey always behind the manger.

The two Asellus correspond to the Sun and Mars
both these fixed stars are therefore to count as a positive influence
if in conjunction with the Ascendant, MC or stellar bodies of the same character
but especially if grouped with the Sun or Mars.
These people will have an aggressive nature and will not take insults easily.
They may, by their own lack of caution, or by being dare-devils
put their life in danger and they will not hesitate to use
brutal and violent means.
When the Asellus are with the Ascendant danger by large animals (horses, bulls) may exist.
Fixed Stars & Their Interpretation Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.47-48.

Thanks for the info about the Aselli. I did suspect but I found only the word Asellus while searching .. as for astronomy. I did, however, find "Aselli" on that search but it is the surname of [from wikipedia] "Gaspare Aselli (or Asellio) ( c. 1581 – 9 September 1625) was an Italian physician noted for the discovery of the lacteal vessels of the lymphatic system. Aselli discovered (or rediscovered) the chylous vessels, and studied systematically the significance of these vascular structures."

As for the planets being malefic, if you want to cling to the "traditionalist' notions of such that's fine by me. I'm rather weary of trying to change the minds of staunch "Traditional astrologers", like your self. Time will see the passing of many of the erroneous beliefs of "Traditional" astrology.

May I remind all that natal astrology is a recently revived practice [revived in the sense that in times of great antiquity it was perfectly understood. Not so for many thousands of years though. Accurate times of birth and that of GPS of location were both nearly impossible to ascertain to astrologers... even up to the time of the generation preceding mine, there was little that any astrologer could accurately tell of a person that they cast a chart for up to until the time of the second world war... as at that time it was asked of all to accurately record any notable event for reference needs to assist the war effort. Before then most birth times were rounded off to the nearest half or quarter hour. So many births were at home up until the 1940's, anyways, that many birth times were given as to "around dawn", or "Noonish", and the like.
Thus what is given as "Traditional astrology" was really meant for horary and predictive astrological practices.

But thanks again for the info on he Aselli. I'm going to have to do some studying on the matter as I found by recasting a few charts that I have in my files that....

1. When I was born the Asellus Australis was at 08° Leo 04' 21" and Asellus Borealis was at 06° Leo 53' 25" My natal S. Node is at 06° Leo 54' 10"

2. When the U.S.A. was "born" [at 12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 in Philadelphia, Penn, the "Zero Hour" chart]. Asellus Australis was at 05° Leo 25' 35" and Asellus Borealis was at 04° Leo 24' 50". The U.S.A.'s natal N. Node is at 06° Leo 35' 08"

3. From the natal chart I contend, and am personally convinced, is the birth chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth [April 2, 3 A.D. {or C.E. for those that prefer} gregorian at 5:23 P.M. in or near the present day town of Bethlehem, Israel] Asellus Australis is given to have been at 10° Cancer 55' 50" and Asellus Borealis at 09° Cancer 48' 43". The position of Saturn on that natal chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus is at 08° Cancer 26' 08".
By the time of his death, thirty-two years and two weeks later, they were at 11° Cancer 22' 21" and 10° Cancer 15' 10", respectively. His progressed natal chart at the time of his death shows Vesta at 09° Leo 57' 33". As Vesta is said to be about; "finding ones' uniqueness not by fulfilling personal and, or, selfish desires but rather renouncing them in the name of a greater cause, thus allowing one to find their deep spiritual individuality" [source forgotten, my bad, ptv] I think the "plot is afoot"....!!

Where is my Calabash pipe?

JUPITERASC

Thanks for the info about the Aselli. I did suspect but I found only the word Asellus while searching .. as for astronomy. I did, however, find "Aselli" on that search but it is the surname of [from wikipedia] "Gaspare Aselli (or Asellio) ( c. 1581 – 9 September 1625) was an Italian physician noted for the discovery of the lacteal vessels of the lymphatic system. Aselli discovered (or rediscovered) the chylous vessels, and studied systematically the significance of these vascular structures."

As for the planets being malefic, if you want to cling to the "traditionalist' notions of such that's fine by me. I'm rather weary of trying to change the minds of staunch "Traditional astrologers", like your self. Time will see the passing of many of the erroneous beliefs of "Traditional" astrology.
you are entitled to your opinion
just as others are also entitled to their opinion
fact is, Traditional Astrology is increasinly popular amongst Westerners :smile:
as a consequence of
multiple ancient Greek, ancient Latin and ancient Arabic
having been translated by for example https://bendykes.com/

May I remind all that natal astrology is a recently revived practice [revived in the sense that in times of great antiquity it was perfectly understood. Not so for many thousands of years though. Accurate times of birth and that of GPS of location were both nearly impossible to ascertain to astrologers... even up to the time of the generation preceding mine, there was little that any astrologer could accurately tell of a person that they cast a chart for up to until the time of the second world war... as at that time it was asked of all to accurately record any notable event for reference needs to assist the war effort. Before then most birth times were rounded off to the nearest half or quarter hour. So many births were at home up until the 1940's, anyways, that many birth times were given as to "around dawn", or "Noonish", and the like.
Thus what is given as "Traditional astrology" was really meant for horary and predictive astrological practices.

But thanks again for the info on he Aselli. I'm going to have to do some studying on the matter as I found by recasting a few charts that I have in my files that....

1. When I was born the Asellus Australis was at 08° Leo 04' 21" and Asellus Borealis was at 06° Leo 53' 25" My natal S. Node is at 06° Leo 54' 10"

2. When the U.S.A. was "born" [at 12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 in Philadelphia, Penn, the "Zero Hour" chart]. Asellus Australis was at 05° Leo 25' 35" and Asellus Borealis was at 04° Leo 24' 50". The U.S.A.'s natal N. Node is at 06° Leo 35' 08"

3. From the natal chart I contend, and am personally convinced, is the birth chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth [April 2, 3 A.D. {or C.E. for those that prefer} gregorian at 5:23 P.M. in or near the present day town of Bethlehem, Israel] Asellus Australis is given to have been at 10° Cancer 55' 50" and Asellus Borealis at 09° Cancer 48' 43". The position of Saturn on that natal chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus is at 08° Cancer 26' 08".
By the time of his death, thirty-two years and two weeks later, they were at 11° Cancer 22' 21" and 10° Cancer 15' 10", respectively. His progressed natal chart at the time of his death shows Vesta at 09° Leo 57' 33". As Vesta is said to be about; "finding ones' uniqueness not by fulfilling personal and, or, selfish desires but rather renouncing them in the name of a greater cause, thus allowing one to find their deep spiritual individuality" [source forgotten, my bad, ptv] I think the "plot is afoot"....!!

Where is my Calabash pipe?

piercethevale

you are entitled to your opinion
just as others are also entitled to their opinion
fact is, Traditional Astrology is increasinly popular amongst Westerners :smile:
as a consequence of
multiple ancient Greek, ancient Latin and ancient Arabic
having been translated by for example https://bendykes.com/

Yes, I forgot to add, IMHO.
My bad...

But, if I were a betting man...
Oh, wait, I am.......:wink:

JUPITERASC

Yes, I forgot to add, IMHO.
My bad...

But, if I were a betting man...
Oh, wait, I am.......:wink:
Recognize you are dreaming, and you can be free :smile:

But you can still enjoy the dream

– Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche

"...Because everything is emptiness, therefore samsara is not true
suffering is not true, and karma is not true.
You do not need to suffer. All these are mistakenly appearing.
Actually, we are wonderful, we are enlightened
and we are Buddha.
I normally mention this again and again.
If you recognize you are dreaming, you can be free.
You don’t need to follow the dream rules.
You can fly.
You can walk on fire and fire will not burn you.
The dream tiger cannot eat you because there is “...no grasping...”.
But the dream doesn’t need to disappear.
You can enjoy the dream, even much better than before...."
Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche
From an online Retreat 2020 - Tergar Asia Path of Liberation

piercethevale

I forgot to add where the Aselli currently is.
I cast a chart for that right after I had finished casting new charts for hose old files of mine but with the two fixed Aselli.

By remarkable coincidence [ a SIGN perhaps?], and because it is still so close to the the Autumnal Equinox, the chart axis is exactly the same as that to be found on the chart I contend, and am thoroughly convinced, is that of Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth... take a few minutes of a degree all around.:biggrin:

...and the Moon was nearly conjunct with Asellus Borealis...!
That was at 6:27 A.M. here in Orangevale, Calif. at the time. As it is now about 12:45 P.M the Moon is now conj. Asellus Australis.

Here's the chart...it is a bit hard to read so I'll also give you the positions here. Australis is at 09° Leo 01' 05" and Borealis is at 07° 50' 05"

Now-in-Orangevale-10-1-2021.png

Ya know, back in my late teens I was rather fascinated with the writings of Alan Watts and kind of dug Zen Buddhism and many of my more spiritually conscious friends considered me to be a Taoist... but I've since realized that the Buddha missed the ultimate goal... thought that he had obtained it but still needed to let go...and Let God....
Hare Krishna
Hare Rama
Hare Yeshu'a
HARIBOL...!!!

JUPITERASC

I forgot to add where the Aselli currently is.
I cast a chart for that right after I had finished casting new charts for hose old files of mine but with the two fixed Aselli.

By remarkable coincidence [ a SIGN perhaps?], and because it is still so close to the the Autumnal Equinox, the chart axis is exactly the same as that to be found on the chart I contend, and am thoroughly convinced, is that of Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth... take a few minutes of a degree all around.:biggrin:

...and the Moon was nearly conjunct with Asellus Borealis...!
That was at 6:27 A.M. here in Orangevale, Calif. at the time. As it is now about 12:45 P.M the Moon is now conj. Asellus Australis.

Here's the chart...it is a bit hard to read so I'll also give you the positions here. Australis is at 09° Leo 01' 05" and Borealis is at 07° 50' 05"

Now-in-Orangevale-10-1-2021.png

Ya know, back in my late teens I was rather fascinated with the writings of Alan Watts and kind of dug Zen Buddhism and many of my more spiritually conscious friends considered me to be a Taoist... but I've since realized that the Buddha missed the ultimate goal... thought that he had obtained it but still needed to let go...and Let God....
Hare Krishna
Hare Rama
Hare Yeshu'a
HARIBOL...!!!
quote-this-is-my-simple-religion-there-is-no-need-for-temples-no-need-for-complicated-philosophy-dalai-lama-16-66-62.jpg

piercethevale

Well that is certainly a step up in the right direction... any effort towards the greater good, the Oneness of it all is a step in the right direction....and I certainly do agree about not having any need for temples, or the like... as the Nazarene said about where ones' church should be located, I've always thought so myself. ...and I never find any "money changers" or the like that need to be off, either.

A fav of mine, an edited and "accentuated" video of the late, most wonderful, Alan Watts. "The Real You"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXmz605GAnc

I have Jupiter in cancer at 26 degrees in the 11th house. What would Jupiter being in its exaltation and at 26 degrees do? What are the energies of this degree?

Aspects of Jupiter.
Sun conjunction Jupiter orb +2°02'
Moon square Jupiter orb -1°08'
Mercury conjunction Jupiter orb +6°32'
Jupiter sextile Midheaven orb +0°09'
Mars conjunction Jupiter orb +5°46'
Jupiter inconjunction Uranus orb -1°32

piercethevale

I have Jupiter in cancer at 26 degrees in the 11th house. What would Jupiter being in its exaltation and at 26 degrees do? What are the energies of this degree?

Aspects of Jupiter.
Sun conjunction Jupiter orb +2°02'
Moon square Jupiter orb -1°08'
Mercury conjunction Jupiter orb +6°32'
Jupiter sextile Midheaven orb +0°09'
Mars conjunction Jupiter orb +5°46'
Jupiter inconjunction Uranus orb -1°32

I have a Mars Jupiter conjunction, Jupiter @ 29° Taurus 24' 35", Mars @ 04° Gemini 04' 43"... so it's within a five deg. orb. I was born with a very large mole... a birthmark on my upper right arm, right near where the tricep meets the deltoid. I thing that, as Gemini rules the arms and shoulders, I believe that this natal conjunction of mine is responsible for the birthmark. In addition, I was always very athletic, went on a regular wight lifting regimen at age 18, while in college, as I was asked to try out for the mens varsity tennis team that Spring, but told to put some more wight on and get in top shape. I played competitive tennis [varsity in high school] for over 8 years and trained continuously from age 18 and on for many, many years. I.had over 20 inch biceps by the time I was 20, while weighing at but 148 pounds. By the time I got to 158 lbs, at age 25, they were about 22 inches.
I was also noted for exceptionally strong legs and large calves [no one has ever called me bird legged] While I worked all body parts equally, my arms are what benefited the most... disproportionately perhaps?

I can only attribute the fact to that Jupiter in Taurus Mars in Gemini conjunction I have.

Personally, I don't consider Jupiter to be in exaltation in Cancer, or I should more accurately say that I don't know for sure what Sign Jupiter is exalted in, because I believe Jupiter to be the true ruler of the Signs Capricorn and Aquarius.
But, if well aspected, Jupiter in the 11th House is a beautiful thing. You would then be a most loyal and magnanimous friend and your friends would always be looking out for your best interests concerning the mundane affairs of your life, and your spiritual well being too.

I'm not familiar with Jupiter Uranus inconjunctions, but I do ascribe to what the late, great, 20th century American clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce, said about natal charts. That is that most people are only affected by, from three to six of the planets. I recently came across a reading in which Edgar said that a natal chart is not born activated but that only transiting influences activate ones chart. Exactly what that all entails I haven't found out as of yet. If you have a Grand Trine in your chart and a planet in transit conjuncts one of those in the trine then I might assume the conjunction activates not only the natal planet in question but also the entire trine as that transiting influence s then also in trine aspect to the other two planets in that trine. but what if a transiting influence makes a quintile aspect to one of those three natal planets, or a novile, or any aspect that only aspects one of the three, then is the entire trine activated? I don't know. I was born with the rarity of being affected by everything out there. I also have every kind of aspect there is in my chart...at least I think I do... I may have forgotten one that I don't but right now I'm thinking I do [even a Hendecatile, that division of 360° obtained by dividing that number by eleven. Only the Septile and the Hendecatile produce a irrational number out of the numbers one through twelve when you divide 360 by those numbers. A Hendecatile is 32° 43' 38.1792....", a Septile 51° 25' 42.857..."

...THUS.....

As I'm one of the rare ones, in that I'm affected by them all, it's hard yet still, even after 37 years of study, to determine what's the norm for people that aren't affected by everything. How does one find out what planets do affect them? I can only surmise that has to be through continuous awareness, as to what's in transit and where it is, and observations and then assessments. That would take years, I'm sure.. The only other means, and the quickest, would be to use a genuine, tested and proven, highly reputable clairvoyant. As the one I always consult charges nearly $500 an hour, it won't be cheap, but it'll save you years of work, and eliminate any doubts. But finding a genuine, a top notch, clairvoyant isn't easy. There are plenty of frauds out there and many that are only so - so as to the ability they were born with Even some of the most famous that have been in the spotlight, turned out to be frauds.
The late Sylvia Brown charged about $1600 for a reading [ that was at one time. She may have charged even more in her later years, and I don't know how much time that $1600 would have bought you.] and, in my humble but also knowledgeable and quite experienced opinion, I consider Her to have been one of the biggest frauds in recorded history. I'm clairvoyant myself [Uranus, in the 8th House, trine Asc., Moon trine a Saturn-Neptune conj., Moon conj. I.C. trine Saturn-Neptune conj., In turn sextile to Pluto, Pluto conj. M.C. trine Mercury-Venus, in turn sextile to Moon = a Mystic Rectangle, or aka a Harmonic Rectangle. Jupiter bi-Quintile the Saturn-Neptune conj., and Moon bi-quintile Uranus] but I have no control over it. It only happens in the dream state. Those kind of dreams are always very vivid dreams and when I have such a vivid dream I know it, even while I'm dreaming, that I'm observing something rather "special". I'll attach a copy of my birth chart to this post and you can see for yourself what I'm trying to describe.*

But what I'm trying to achieve here is to convince you, and, or, anyone else that might happen to be reading this, that I not only believe their are people that are clairvoyant, I know it for an undeniable fact [undeniable in that I cannot deny it to myself, at least.] and that there are also a few that are practically infallible. [I write 'practically" because I don't know of any that haven't attempted to foretell the future and even the best I know of, from personal experience from working with Her the last, nearly, 19 years, hasn't done so well giving me any predictions for the future...even though I've told Her I don't want those, she seems to be unable to help herself from not doing so at times. She has gotten some right, but she's missed a few by more than a mile too, and I made the mistake of preparing for a prediction of hers, a couple of costly times...costly in terms of time and money. As to the past and the present, she's never missed. As for the research I did into the past concerning those subjects has proven her correct every time. The same goes for the present.]

*[NOTE: I have posted it publicly at this forum many times and I do so knowing that there are people that might try to use my birth data to try to gain from it at my expense. I always say, "Go right ahead and see what it will get you". My credit rating is so low, that you'll get nothing but a sudden rush of debt collectors mailing you, emailing you, pounding on your door, threatening you over the phone, the taxman hounding you, and maybe a death threat or two? ...Yeah, "death threats". If you doubt me, Then you publish a book claiming to have produced the birth chart of Jesus and that it proves He was subjected to astrological influences just like everyone else and see what that gets you. If anyone thinks I'm getting wealthy from this, or a getting a lot of adoration, admiration, or even a smattering of applause... well... think again!! Okay, maybe a bit of applause, but the hecklers are louder and far more numerous. The only money I've ever made from my book is when I sold a personal copy to a shop owner in Mendocino over 13 years ago, and only because they insisted on paying the retail cost. That book wasn't free to me, either. So, I made about 6 or 7 dollars. The cost of producing that book, however, has amounted to a few thousand, to date. I only got a computer, to begin with, so as to write it and do further research, to use astrodiensts' services to produce charts, especially dating back hundreds and thousands of years. I'm now on my seventh computer in 15 years. There have been copyright fees, lawyer fees, printer costs, internet access costs, and as I violated the contract with the publisher by writing on the internet about the contents of the book, I forfeited any royalties before I ever saw any. I'm just about to send the revised manuscript to the publisher and that will cost me more copyright fees and lawyer fees. However I am very happy to be of service to humanity. ]

Here's my natal chart. :smile:

Attachments

• Dave natal with largest asteroids.jpg
    Dave natal with largest asteroids.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

piercethevale

I forgot to say that Edgar Cayce also said, after explaining that most people are affected by only, from three to six, of the planets, some even less and rarest of all are those affected by them all, ...then He added... "and all angles to the ascendant" {I'll have to find that reading and get the quote completely word for word, give me a day or two and I'll do so.

I've taken that remark to mean that anything, even the planets that AREN'T [Late edit. But I could be wrong. All my Parts are active as every planet has affect on me, especially Uranus and Pluto] of any affect otherwise, do so when in a recognized angular aspect to the ascendant, Or, it may possibly mean that those are active right from the get-go and stay as such ones entire life. I also take it to mean that all Astrological Parts that use the Ascendant as the "Personal Point" are of affect. I have found, at least for those of us that are affected by all the planets, that the Sabian Symbol found for the Parts are valid influences upon the affairs that said Astrological Part concerns itself with.
[The following is a late addition to the original text]
An example of that is that the natal chart I produced for Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth has the 19th degree of Pisces for it Part of Fortune, the Sabian Symbol is [from Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"]
"A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE". The Part of Inheritance and Legacy derived from my natal chart is also the 19th degree of Pisces [and the Part is about one spiritual inheritance and legacy and not the silverware your aunt left you in her Last Will and Testament.]

[Original text as follows]
As all the other House cusps are of an "angle to the ascendant" , and that they are as much a part of the application of the House system to the chart as the Asc. is itself, that quite probably all Astrological Parts that have any of the House cusps as the "Personal Point" are also to be accepted as valid as those that use the ascendant. I do know for a fact that the Part of Destiny is valid and it uses the M.C. as the "Personal Point", and has proven itself to be so whether the M.C. is in an acceptable valid aspect to the Asc. or not.
Thus the reason I am assuming that all Astrological Parts that have any House cusp for the Personal Point to be valid and of affect.

[The following is also a late addition to the original text.]
To date I have found that the Sabian Symbol found for the degree of the Zodiac that any Astrological Part is found in to be far more notable. There was nothing even near, not even placed in Virgo, where Jesus/Yeshu'a's Part of Catastrophe was located on the day He died on the Cross. His Part of Catastrophe was at, the time of birth and as He died two weeks after He turned 32 the Sidereal rectification for the, then at the time, present locations of natal influences was less than a half of a degree. His Part of Catastrophe was at 27° Virgo 03' 13" and the nearest Planet at the time of death was Uranus at 27° Leo 06' in retrograde and to the other side the nearest influence was Dark Moon Lilith at 26° Scorpio 47', the nearest Planet was Pluto at 18° Sag. 31'. The Moon was at 14° Cap. 28'. So, while Jesus/Yeshu'a's of Nazareth Part of Catastrophe has a Sabian Symbol that, according to Dane Rudhyar is about challenging, or threatening, political and, or, religious power structures, i.e. institutions... which is certainly why He was crucified, nothing made a conjunction to that Part, unless it had been influenced,,, and I mean conjunct in aspect, to one of the yet to be discovered Planets I've heard about. My clairvoyant says there are a couple...and she's completely "onboard" with Pluto being a planet. She told me in March of 2008 that one of those two was going to be in the Sign of Virgo at around the 22nd degree by May of that year. But she also said that it was way below the plane of the ecliptic at the time...so it likely has an orbit not unlike Pluto's and all the more so.
Transiting Mars on the day of His death was at 00° Cancer 11', and He did have a natal Hermetic Lot of Courage at 00° Cancer 05' 53", and natal Part of Exile [Asc. + Uranus - Saturn, which I've never studied and can't say that I'm convinced that it is about "exile", but it does seem relevant given the circumstances of that day in history] at 99° Cancer 29' 38". Transiting Sun that day was in the 26th deg. of Aries [one of the missing points of the Septile matrix in His natal chart. Four out of seven were complete at birth, three were empty and all three were filled that day. His Part of Disappointments [Asc. + Mars - Neptune, I'm not convinced of the title for this Part to be accurate, either] was also at 25° Aries 13' 09". His Part of Life/Re-incarnation is at 24° Aries 58' 34", and the sun was within a one degree orb that day until approximately 11:00 P.M., in Israel. The Part of Divination [Asc. + Neptune - Mercury] was at 24° Aries 03' 13", and His Part of Libido [Asc. + Pluto - Venus. not the best title that we could come up with for this particular Part but the study and evaluation of the Part isn't yet complete. The opposite formula, Venus - Pluto, we have determined, that is to say we are very much convinced, is about "Self Sacrifice", so whatever is the opposite of that is what this other Part must be about. One of the other missing, empty, Septile points in that natal matrix was in the 13th deg. of Leo and both Saturn and Jupiter were in the 13th of Leo that day. He had his Part of Innocence at 12° Leo 53' 29" and his Part of "Fulfillment of Obligations" [Asc. + Mars - Venus. The Part is also been given the titles, Fulfillment, Disappointment*, Endings, Passion: Emotional & Affectionate, and one I coined which is 'Acts Born Out of Love' Fulfillment of Obligations is something that is done by a person that has concern for the person, entity, or institution that obligation is owed to. ...and if you hate them, why fulfill it? Though a pious adherent of the Sanatan Dharm surely would even if they did hate them... because obligations have karmic implications. ....whoa, :surprised: I just thought of something, just realized... isn't Jesus/Yeshu'a''s crucifixion referred to by some sects of Christianity as something to do with the word "Passion"...??!! :andy:

....Hhhhhmmmmm????? :confused:

There was more to what Parts were activated that day, but I'll write a separate thread for that...someday... maybe... Both the natal chart and the chart for the day of death [at 3:00 P.M. as I figure that it was likely after noon of that day that He did pass away. It was the Moon that filled in the third and remaining incomplete Septile point of the natal configuration that day, so here was about a two hour window when that was in effect. At 3:00 P.M. the Moon was at 14° Cap. 27' 33". so it likely took place between apprx. 2 and 4 P.M. that day.] are in my thread in the Degree Symbols sub-forum titled, "The Birth Chart of Jesus? So, anyone that wants to see the data and check out for themselves about the septile matrix, if the astrological Parts I ascribe to him are correct as to the locations I've been citing, etc. whatever... it's all there. In fact any astrological technique, claim of potency [such as these alleged critical degrees, all such things of astrological inquiry, can and should be put to hat natal chart for Jesus/Yeshu'a. The chart itself is why I titled my book, "A Template for the Time" because it is a template in a few ways and can be used as a template of determining veracity. In other words, if some technique you are told is 100% genuine and accurate leaves you to conclude that the chart isn't that of Jesus/Yeshu'a for some reason, The there is something wrong with that technique...or possibly your beliefs as to who the Man really was...

It has demonstrated three things, at least. that the Vatican claims is true, to be wrong. He wasn't born on December 25th, He was influenced by astrological conditions, born in accordance with them, just like everyone else is...although He was affected by all the Planets, which only a very small percentage of the population is. So He was born a man, a quite human man. The third being about as to that Septile Matrix and it's completion on that day when He was 32 yeas old. He was destined to die that day, so as to Judas betraying anyone...? I think both Jesus and Judas knew "what the score was" and what had to be done.:rightful:

Last edited:
I have a Mars Jupiter conjunction, Jupiter @ 29° Taurus 24' 35", Mars @ 04° Gemini 04' 43"... so it's within a five deg. orb. I was born with a very large mole... a birthmark on my upper right arm, right near where the tricep meets the deltoid. I thing that, as Gemini rules the arms and shoulders, I believe that this natal conjunction of mine is responsible for the birthmark. In addition, I was always very athletic, went on a regular wight lifting regimen at age 18, while in college, as I was asked to try out for the mens varsity tennis team that Spring, but told to put some more wight on and get in top shape. I played competitive tennis [varsity in high school] for over 8 years and trained continuously from age 18 and on for many, many years. I.had over 20 inch biceps by the time I was 20, while weighing at but 148 pounds. By the time I got to 158 lbs, at age 25, they were about 22 inches.
I was also noted for exceptionally strong legs and large calves [no one has ever called me bird legged] While I worked all body parts equally, my arms are what benefited the most... disproportionately perhaps?

I can only attribute the fact to that Jupiter in Taurus Mars in Gemini conjunction I have.

Personally, I don't consider Jupiter to be in exaltation in Cancer, or I should more accurately say that I don't know for sure what Sign Jupiter is exalted in, because I believe Jupiter to be the true ruler of the Signs Capricorn and Aquarius.
But, if well aspected, Jupiter in the 11th House is a beautiful thing. You would then be a most loyal and magnanimous friend and your friends would always be looking out for your best interests concerning the mundane affairs of your life, and your spiritual well being too.

Thank you for your reply, I was just mainly wondering what the effect of Jupiter in a cardinal sign in the critical 26th degree means. I couldn't find any information on why the 26th degree would be critical or special for cardinal signs. That's why I wanted to know what the effect of the 26th degree can be. I know that one aspect or placement might not weigh so much in comparison to the whole chart but since Jupiter is part of a stellium and in it's widely accepted exaltation it can have something interesting to tell.

I have always wondered what my 11th house stellium squaring my libra moon(which is also part of a grand trine) would mean:

My 11th house cusp is at 1'16 degrees in cancer and my stellium is at the end of it. It consists of Mercury 20 degrees cancer, Sun 24 degrees cancer. Jupiter 26 degrees cancer and Mars 2 degrees leo. (I also have the asteroid Vesta in there at 27 degrees cancer). All of these planets are conjuncting eachother at 4-7 degree orbs except mercury and mars.
Then we have my libra moon at 25 degrees in the 3rd house. My 3rd house cusp is in libra at 23 degrees. And my libra moon is squaring all the planets in the 11th house all around 6-0 degree orbs. The most exact aspect is square sun at 0°53 and square jupiter at 1°08. My libra Moon is also a part of a grand trine with Uranus in Aquarius in 6th house (Uranus 28 degrees) and Saturn in Gemini in 10th house (Saturn 23 degrees).

I've never understood what the effect of libra moon in 3rd square a whole 11th house stellium would mean. Because both houses are the houses of friendships so would it entail problems with friends or other people? All I could figure out from looking at my own life is that because of my 11th house stellium I care too much about what other people do, and because all of those planets are squaring the moon I feel a lot of emotional pain because of it. But it feels like I'm not liked in the way I want to, is that true or is it the moon making me feel that way. Also I have a virgo rising and venus conjunction (venus in the 1st).