Hello experts,

My birth details :

DoB : April 12, 1979
Time : 16:05 (04:05 PM)

Place: Calcutta, West Bengal, India

Janma Lagna : Kanya (Virgo)

Janma Rashi: Kanya (Virgo)
Janma Namshatra : Chitra, 2nd Pada

I am in a crucial position in my career where in I need your opinion.

I have been working in a reputed company and for the last 4+ yrs in the same position. I have tried to look for opportunity outside the comapny since last 2 yrs but culdn't get any. Finally I got an offer from a company for a higher post but with almost the same salary package.

Also in my current company, I will be getting a promotion to the new role which is not as much higher as the one I'm getting outside the company but salary wise this role will be better over the period of time and the people and business will be known to me.

Since the role outside my company is more higher, challenging and prospective, I have decided to take that offer (even if there is no immediate monetory gain) and resigned from my current company.

I would like to know if there is any threat you can see in future if I get into this new role in the new company ? Although I have taken the decision, just wanted to check if my staying in the same company and taking the promotion would have been better or the new role in the new company will be helpful for future career.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• MyChartAstro.jpg
    MyChartAstro.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 26
  • MyChart-Rashi-Navamsha.jpg
    MyChart-Rashi-Navamsha.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 21

sidorf

Re: Decision in career !<Help plz>

Hello all,

Is the question which I asked too tough or the information I provided is not enough to provide an answer ? I am reposting the same question 3rd time since I'm eager to get expert's advice.

Please do let me know if you need more information.

Charts are attached in the same thread...

My birth details :

DoB : April 12, 1979
Time : 16:05 (04:05 PM)

Place: Calcutta, West Bengal, India

Janma Lagna : Kanya (Virgo)

Janma Rashi: Kanya (Virgo)
Janma Namshatra : Chitra, 2nd Pada

I am in a crucial position in my career where in I need your opinion.

I have been working in a reputed company and for the last 4+ yrs in the same position. I have tried to look for opportunity outside the comapny since last 2 yrs but culdn't get any. Finally I got an offer from a company for a higher post but with almost the same salary package.

Also in my current company, I will be getting a promotion to the new role which is not as much higher as the one I'm getting outside the company but salary wise this role will be better over the period of time and the people and business will be known to me.

Since the role outside my company is more higher, challenging and prospective, I have decided to take that offer (even if there is no immediate monetory gain) and resigned from my current company.

I would like to know if there is any threat you can see in future if I get into this new role in the new company ? Although I have taken the decision, just wanted to check if my staying in the same company and taking the promotion would have been better or the new role in the new company will be helpful for future career.

Thanks..

kimbermoon

Perhaps it is not really important to reflect on hindsight, as you have already chosen your course of action. Current transits suggest:
Major change and transformation now taking place in matters relating to domestic relationships and family issues. Will the new position cause additional pressures that could conflict with your domestic situation? This may require a strong degree of balancing on your part. Uranus in the 7th: there could be initial instability as you get settled in the new position: will it provide you with greater personal freedom and independence? Uranus is about gaining new perspectives and and breaking out of ruts: this could suggest that moving on is more desireable at this time. Neptune in the 6th: confusion, or deception in the workplace is possible if you become inattentive and distracted by other concerns. Saturn transiting the 2nd house could be good for gaining greater material security.

sidorf

Thanks for your analysis Kimbermoon.

The role will allow me to work with multiple people and with lot more higher responsibility. It is a way to leadership role in a company.
There will surely be more freedom to work and I'm sure I will be given independence to work in my way as I will have 100+ people reporting to me. I will have to drive the team with strong leadership mission, vision and
have to motivate the workforce for better quality of work and have to grow the business.
Since this will be a big transition in my career, I know there might be an initial stress and hiccups that I have to go thru, but I hope the situation will be under control after 3-4 months ? Need your analysis and opinion here.

Astrologically, its now Jupiter-Venus transit which is going on as per Vimshottari dasha system and from Nov till next yr Sept I will have Jupiter-Sun dasha. Does the planet favors/supports such leadership career ahead for me ?

Since there is no immediate monetory gains in the new role , as I said, is there a monetory gain in future ?

Thanks again.

Rajarshi

Charts attached for members

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_anonymous_ho.34447.19986.jpg
    astro_2at_01_anonymous_ho.34447.19986.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 16
  • vedic-chart-pdf.pdf
    34.2 KB · Views: 45

Rajarshi

7th lord Jupiter ( both from Ascendant & Moon sign) is exalted in 11th house ( house of gain) and Jupiter dasa is running presently.

No slow moving planets are aspecting 10th house.

Do you think own profession ( without much investment) is possible in your case?

Gain from own profession is indicated as per chart.

Regards

Rajarshi

sidorf

I do not have any plan for own business now, because I dont have enough connection to do the same. Will my Saturn Dasa (starting from 2018) help me to have a successful business of my own ? Saturn is in 12th house.

Is there any monetory gain reflects in my chart in next 1 yr ?

Thanks.

Nagarjuna

You're currently Jupiter dasha, Venus antardasha, which is good. From november you'll enter Sun antardasha which will bring changes in your life, including your career.

Nagarjuna

No. Sun is the lord of 12th and 8th houses. Is together with Mercury-Mars and is bad configured by Saturn. But there is also a good aspect from Jupiter. So the period will be good for gainings.

sidorf

So, do you mean that : The current Venus antardasha is a good time for me?

Just to tell you about the summary : Venus antardasa was not good enough for me atleast in my profession. Starting end of 2010 I have faced lot of problems with my management team and a lot of misunderstanding was there which leads me to search job, the effort to search a new job was futile until this July (2012) when I managed to get a job offer with same salary but higher position (near leadership profile).

I'm joining the new job next month so just wondering if the upcoming Sun antardasa will help me in this future job.

Does Vargottama Saturn (in LEO for both rashi (D1) and Navamsa chart(D9)) and 12th lord Sun supports the leadership role and promote me towards leadership in Sun antardasa ?

Nagarjuna

You have some problems because of that Sun-Mercury-Mars conjunction in your natal chart, and also from that Venus in the 6th house. I recommend you to study the significations of these yogas from jyotish treatises and I also recommend you some remedial measures: daily prostrations to your God. Your life will change to better.
Namaste.

sidorf

Thanks Nagarjuna.

Regarding my Venus in 6th house, do you think its a bad placement ? especially because Venus is my 2nd and 9th lord, means Venus is my dhanadhipati and bhagyadhipati. Won't it give good result ? If not then where exactly the areas where it will do bad in my life ?

Nagarjuna

Yes, Venus in the 6th is a bad placement. It creates difficulties from the persons and matters indicated by 2nd and 9th houses. However, the peace of mind and a contented attitude toward life can help you to overcome these problems.

sidorf

Just reviewing my older posts. Its over 1.5 yrs since I joined the new job. The life become full of struggle over the period of last 1.5 yrs and I am on the verge of quitting the job due to continuous struggle and tiff. I crossed Jupiter->Sun and then now into Jupiter-> Moon for the last ~4/5 months. The situation only gets worse. One excellent phenomenon is it helps to move towards spirituality and inner search which is very focused now.

Is there an indicataion to have family or to lead a great life of sanyas/sage in my chart?

Thanks