Deceptive people..

NeptuneAscendant

Deception can be symbolized by:

- Negative aspects between the Sun and the Moon
- Negative aspects between the Sun and Neptunr

Both of these are strengthened if the person has a Pisces Sun, Pisces Moon, or Pisces Ascendant.

Moulin

Yay! i am learning something :D

Didi and Aquarius7000 - yes, l see the AC as more expression and neptune there is simply a creativeness that uses the AC as a vehicle to express itself. I think it's a highly creative aspect.

Now... my ex husband is one deceptive %^&&%$£$^% who took me for everything l was worth :( !!! If you want, i'll post his chart and you can pick it to pieces :D

Neptune Rising

NeptuneAscendant said:
Deception can be symbolized by:

- Negative aspects between the Sun and the Moon
- Negative aspects between the Sun and Neptunr

Both of these are strengthened if the person has a Pisces Sun, Pisces Moon, or Pisces Ascendant.

Well my Sun is semi-square to Neptune, and I have a Pisces Moon. ;) How will this show deception?

NR

I'm always deceiving people by making empty promises that come out as "lies" since they are never achieved because i have problems limiting my abilities.
("sun square neptune") I either think I am a worthless piece of junk one day and end up thinking of myself as the savior of the world the other. Then there is my neptune square ascendant. I am always fooled by people and people alway stare at me with a baffled look when they feel "deceived" because I am not the person their first impressioon indicated. They have such high opinions of me and I can't tell you the number of times i've heard "you dissapointed/deceived me". It's not on purpose...I don't know where they get their unrealastic hopes of me, I'm just normal and they expect the world!
Do other neptune square ascendant get "falsly" idolized like this?

tsquare

This chart may surprise people....the greatest liar I have ever met, and I believe will meet.
My name for him is Satan.
We do not get along, have been life long enemies, and are intimately related, we share the same blood.
It goes beyond simple family issues.
This person has attempted to blackmail me, and also he has attempted to frame me, more then once, 3 times, all with crimes that carry lengthy sentences....there is of course more there, but those were very serious offences I had to burdon.
As far as my luck goes it ends up with me getting out alive, and free, but barely...and not unharmed, with much of my life and future in shambles.
Stuck in battles I would rather not be a part of, tying up my time and resources in defense, when would rather just move on.
He uses his finances, and power to tie people up so they are ruined, then in the end looses, but everyone looses, and he still comes out a "winner" money in the bank, large log house, new cars, he has an amazing carrer, but I would never do the things he has done to get there...I do not believe he enjoys any of it, and the smile is plastered on thick....no matter how believeable..

And what pretty aspects he has......so smooth he barely notices...
Thankfully I have set up a defense that no court could ignore and I expect another attack soon....all I have to do is make my next move, as anyone would do, and there will be an attack....he is predicatable in that way...best is he has no idea what I am up to and he is oooo so curious.
I am up to revealing the truth...how dangerous I am.
It begins soon.....unless he has decided it is a waste of his time, (which it is)...yet I doubt it.

This is the chart of my father.
Thankfully this will be all over soon, but it has made my heart heavy, I have given him so many chances to improve upon himself, even at sacrifice to myself(which was foolish), I have seen no change......the game is up, it's over soon...I play all my cards....I have alot of cards to play, everything is documented should things go that far....again...It doesn't always work to just throw the whole kitchen sink at someone in court to see if something would stick...he tried that on me and nothing stuck....he made it all up...his lawyer tried to stop him, the district attorney tried to stop him knowing it was all fabricated for none of the crimes I "had committed" were on any court records, how insane an attempt.....he did it anyway.....I had no idea what to think about that, now today I just do not, and feeling anything about it is out of the question. There is no hope in the situation ending up peacefully.
So...Instead of a kitchen sink to throw I have a toaster, and it will all stick....at least my stone hits the giant. And today the pocketbook is what you go for...it will be over soon.
In and out is what I want to do....then on with life, I have been tied up with this long enough...it won't happen again...and I don't want to be damaged by it any longer...I had to work real hard to get myself back together....I can be tough as nails when it comes to this stuff....but I can be soft as well....that took some time...to regain a light heart......I know how to do that quickly now...I've learned allot from this situation...but being told there is a reason for everything when confronted with completely insane situations just does not cut it.....after all, I could ahve been learning something more productive...something allot more fun....either way, knowing how to crawl out of hell at will is a good ability to have just a hard one to pick up..and a heavy lesson.

Heres the chart..nothing special.

Last edited:

blueheron

Saturn opposite his combust Sun/Merc conjunction is about to be squared by transiting Uranus/Saturn opposition for a couple of years. Saturn/Sun people are almost always into controlling others, but he's going to get unpredictably out of control. only to get slapped down by transiting Saturn.

Sounds like he's pretty well brainwashed by materialism, which is typical for the Saturn/Sun combo... a way to stave off deep, probably past life, fear (Saturn.)

Neptune square his MC/Nadir axis shows professional deception, along with having the big trophy home.

The upcoming transit of Uranus opposite Saturn t-squaring his natal Sun/Merc conjunction will severely humble him down.

I feel for you on this one. My Dad.... well... I've been through it. Let him think he's "winning." He'll soon be wrestling with transiting Uranus and Saturn. Take care of yourself.

Natasha

Pluto Sun is a master at hiding how they really feel and think. Even if they are really angry they can hide it with a smiley face - then get you when your vunerable or they may plot an attempt at your downfall.
They are very unlikely to tell you their feelings and you may wonder why your Pluto Sun friend suddenly wants to have nothing to do with you. It can be over something fairly trivial in our eyes too. But Pluto Sun feels is their power is threatened in any way then its betrayal
I know several Pluto Sun folk and pretty much this is what I have found.

blueheron

Natasha said:
Pluto Sun is a master at hiding how they really feel and think. Even if they are really angry they can hide it with a smiley face - then get you when your vunerable or they may plot an attempt at your downfall.
They are very unlikely to tell you their feelings and you may wonder why your Pluto Sun friend suddenly wants to have nothing to do with you. It can be over something fairly trivial in our eyes too. But Pluto Sun feels is their power is threatened in any way then its betrayal
I know several Pluto Sun folk and pretty much this is what I have found.

I know an exception to this rule. Me.

gaer

blueheron said:
I know an exception to this rule. Me.
I assume Sun/Pluto here is referring only to the conjunction. Regardless, I think it's pointless to assume deception from only this one aspect. :)

star2858

I think mercury square neptune can help with acting abilities too. I have this aspect and can act to get myself out of any situation.

blueheron

Natasha said:
SO true. It is said that we often project our shadow (and sometimes our gold) onto others. As we grow and evolve we take back parts of ourselves.

It has been said that truth is also the interpetation of the tellor and it sounds logical to me. My truth can be different to someone elses and a third version will give a different story.
I feel here we are talking about the 1st 7th polarity and to some extend the Aries Libra polarity.
The more set in concrete we are about THE truth the more we are judgmental - I guess (of ourselves & others)
As I said before justifiying behaviour because we see our truth as the RIGHT truth - can take us down a scary path.

Thanks for the reminder. I too often forget about the projection of my "gold." Then become disappointed when the evidence glaringly contradicts the projection. :rolleyes:

I like to remind myself that we're each just a subset of infinite intelligence, and know practially nothing. We don't know the past life karmas, the present life karmas, nor the future ones. That's a good jugemental-nuke for me, and thought I'd share it. It's humbling, and it helps keep the judmental thoughts at bay.

VENUS

hey all,
i have encountered many liars in my life, but this by far is the worst one...not only has this person lied to me, and embaressed me etc (the list could go on) but his own family, and all the best friends around him...cheats the world pretty much...notice the talented libra rising with uranus smack dab on his asc...makes him very "originally talented." alsonotice the merc squ pluto...
his main drive was to find rich wives (mars in taurus) and succeeded...
notice the venus squ neptune...(which venus is also the ruler of his chart and asc)
uranus opp jupiter....i notice that people with jupiter in 7th find very comfortable relationships/marriages....but the deception is all over this chart...
and for some reason i find that strong cancer in charts that are afflicted (not all cancers, dont want to offend anyone because some of the best people i know have alot of cancer in their chart) they always do whatever it takes to get what they NEED....even if it means to ***** others....anyway here is the chart...ive erased the personal info....
oh, and notice how trans saturn will go over the natal moon in nov...maybe he will get sent back to his country :D (trans sat conjunct moon=unwanted trip =9th house)
fucker.gif

BobZemco

shwetarose said:
neptune in first house depicts liar and cheater..

That's way off base.

Neptune in a natal chart, progressed chart or transit chart shows deception. The nature of the deception is dependent on the sign and aspects to Neptune. The deception could originate with the native, or it could be that the native is being deceived by others.

For example, Neptune in the 11th could be that the native is deceiving himself about his dreams and ambitions, or it could be that others are deceiving the native about his dreams and ambitions.

Neptune in the 1st House indicates a dreamer or fantasizer, or someone who is imaginative and creative, even artisitic. When there are easy aspects to Neptune or the Ascendant, sometimes the native dreams too much and never puts any plans into action. Challenging aspects to Neptune or the Ascendant often provide the drive, desire and motivation to follow through on their dreams and fantasies and bring them to fruition.

People with Neptune in the 1st House often don't see themselves as they really are (they're deceiving themselves). On the other hand, they may never let others see who they really are, and that often makes them mysterious or gives them some charisma. Again, it depends on the sign and aspects to Neptune and the Ascendant, as well as what planets are in the house ruled by Neptune.

To suggest that everyone with Neptune in the 1st is a liar or cheater is really bad astrology (which unfortunately is everywhere on the internet).

dog8818

A man I know very well has Neptune in Scorp. conjunct Asc. It squares a Leo Sun at the Midheaven and the Moon in Aquar. near the Nadir. I have never met a more gullible person in my life. He is a musician who wears dark glasses while playing guitar. He is adorably charasmatic and at the mercy of his need to be loved. He believes he is irredeemable on many levels, and I have watched his martyrdom tendencies and called him stoooopid to his face. He seems completely confounded by life. He has been kidnapped (carjacked and held hostage) and also twice has been held up at gunpoint while working in a restaurant. He has been married to a very deceptive woman (Nep. square Moon) and when she cheated on him, he cheated on her, and the young woman he shagged got... pregnant. And is having the baby. He claims he hates drama but his entire life is filled with it. He seems to be missing a "motivation chip" in that his wife has to absolutely instruct him on what to do with his life every step of the way. He is a lost soul and at the same time I believe he is a cultural icon because he seems to carry the collective energy of mesmerizing attraction and the inability we all have in seeing our own potential for the destructive undoing of our lives. I can't be around him very much because he invokes in me the desire to sit him down and tell him what to do with his life... which many people do, and he wants so badly to please them that he agrees and agrees, then proceeds to walk bewildered through life. I once told him to "remember who you are" and he looked at me as if I had antenna coming out of my head. He has been arrested for DUI and there is definitely a self-destructive element in him, but it comes more from a sense of guilt, remorse and martyrdom than anything else. His mother once said that "if something can happen to a person, then it will happen to him". I wish I could make him understand the implications of his Neptune on Asc., but I probably sound like a cartoon character to him. How does one explain to someone that they are a magnet for the mysterious?

Transiting Neptune came close to opposing his Venus, ruler of his 7th & 12th when his "indescretions" got him into trouble in September, and is back on the way to oppose his Venus proper, along with Chiron and Jupiter. If it weren't for my fascination for astrological field research, I don't think I could watch. :eek:

here is a gif of his chart, if I can manage the attachment correctly
SFPage2.gif

Polo

Would you classify someone as being deceptive if they didn't give you a clear picture of themselves?
As in, although they don't lie, they don't give you anything to go on.

Claire19

Neptune in the 1st, depending always on the aspects to the rest of the chart can mean deception regarding one's beginnings but also a feeling of being invisible, having fantasies and using one's imagination and perhaps even being in touch with the other worlds. It can give feet trouble, great sensitivity to the environment and a love of dance and all things glamourous. Sometimes these people photograph in an indistinct and ethereal way or have that aura around them.

Deception belongs to 12th house, 8th house and Scorpio and Pluto as well as Neptune and the 12th.