Death this year for me?

cindystubbs

The ruler of the ascendant is in the 8th house. Saturn is in the 4th.
Is it time to draw up a will? The Moon rules the Cancer Ascendant and is on zero degrees Pisces, a critical point. I will try to get an attachment of my solar return.

cindystubbs

The moon is my triplicity ruler at age 56.
The moon is in my 8th house natally.
It would ease my mind is my chart does not indicate death, it is scaring me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_15_cindys_s_r_allen_76091_26873.jpg
    astro_2gw_15_cindys_s_r_allen_76091_26873.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 69

cindystubbs

Moon in the 8th can represent a person you know who needs counseling.
I also read it could mean there is a problem with shared resources. However being conjunct Neptune makes me think of a sacrifice I will have to make. The yod is interesting but u can't find out much about yods, except the apex planet is the most important. Jupiter on Aldebaran suggests that I will do well as long as I am completely honorable, the test of this star is supposed to be to act with honor and decency.
I am still trying to become an author and Gemini rules writing so I guess it could mean that success is very close, and if I do succeed my family will be really wanting money from me so that could explain the chart rather well. Uranus at the M.C. also says to me a change in careers perhaps.
Then again most of the planets are in the houses of others, the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th I believe. I found a statement that Jupiter in the 11th meant you had to fight for your freedom. Maybe Saturn in the 4th could be my husband, always saying I can't make any money as a writer, he is certainly very Saturn-like, always telling I can't do this or can't do that. My family takes almost all of my money, but I hope to make more and maybe buy myself something and fix our old house, it's a dream to be a writer. I've had some success at short story writing. Financial problems dominate my life, it seems like a solar return would reflect that.

retinoid

the ruler of my solar return chart is in the 8th house as well (jupiter). So that means we are both going to die. but while you are still on this earth make sure you don't listen to any 'husband' that tells you what you cannot do or cannot be and don't let people take your money. You have saturn in the 1st house natally meaning you need to work on that self esteem and self image more and not let others tell you who you are and what you can be.

tootsie

Hey, I didn't see your sr chart, but I don't think just because you have the moon ect... in the 8th house your going to die. The moon in the 8th could be about having to focus on loans, taxes, financial issues and other peoples cash. You need to look @ the different aspects you sr makes to your natal chart ect.... On the educational board there is a good post by Starlink for interpreting you sr. Also, you can go to cafeastrology to look up your ac and the general meaning of the different aspects of the sun and moon ect....

The moon shows where you will invest allot of emotional energy, then Jupiter is considered a benefic planet which goes direct on 12/25. You are jumping to way too many conclusions just by looking at your sr.......... without reading the general meaning and then taking the different aspects to your natal chart into count....then don't forget about your progressions because they can trigger events. You also...need to look @ is the house cadent or is it a fire sign, earth ect..... There is allot more to it than just looking @ the sr to determine exactly what will develop, and the 8th house can be bad, but it depends on circumstances ect.

Tootsie

Last edited:

yelena234

Is it time to draw up a will? The Moon rules the Cancer Ascendant and is on zero degrees Pisces, a critical point. I will try to get an attachment of my solar return.
Hi,
As you see, ruler of my ASC is the Moon, also in 8th house. Saturn is in 4th where is not the best position. I have problems to keep my apartment, what shows this Saturn.
By Solar Return is not important, where is ruler of ASC, but in which natal house is falling SR ASC. Even that is not enough. There are Solar Arcs, Progressions and more. I have done lots of Solar Returns for the people they already died. It looks different than your SR.
So, we have to live so, as every day is the last day. Many people do so.

WL, B.

Attachments

• astro_32gw_01_bobbie_v_20111114_2hp_39858_23067.GIF
    astro_32gw_01_bobbie_v_20111114_2hp_39858_23067.GIF
    51.1 KB · Views: 34

don't BE ridiculous and melodramatic.:unsure:

There is NO death signature that is reliable inanyevent.

research your house rulerships
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm

All solar returns are about ‘potential’ as is the natal chart, but we don’t always fulfil our potential, whether it’s due to ‘other people or unforeseen circumstances’ or a choice of two things and maybe possibly making different choices meant you didn’t fulfil that potential in this Solar return.

I don't read SR's as stand alone cos you can get far more information from bi wheel, it can give a natal planet an opening or expression by conjuncting SR Asc or MC for example and any SR planets conj natal planets are important to.

when selecting a solar return chart from astro in Extended chart selection it's important to select 2nd option 'with houses' as this will put the degree onto planets and Angles --

http://cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763
http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Solar_Return_Chart
http://www.maryshea.com/sr.html
http://www.skyviewzone.com/solarreturn.htm

“The house in which the Sun falls in the SR chart is the birthday month's forecast and influence, and each house after is the following month, since the Sun transits at the rate of one sign or house per month. Each house is treated as events in that month, and the sign and planet ruling the cusp influences the outlook for that month. The chart is used like a clock, writh 12 months on its face instead of 12 hours. As the Sun conjoins or aspects other planets in the SR, it will generate events”
http://www.typhonvision.com/art-solarreturn.htm

Lastly, for something 'major' to happen, it should also be reflected in your transits, progressions and possibly solar arcs. So don't ignore these methods in favour of JUST solar returns

The house in which the Sun falls in the SR chart is the birthday month's forecast and influence, and each house after is the following month, since the Sun transits at the rate of one sign or house per month. Each house is treated as events in that month, and the sign and planet ruling the cusp influences the outlook for that month. The chart is used like a clock, with 12 months on its face instead of 12 hours. As the Sun conjoins or aspects other planets in the SR, it will generate events

cindystubbs

A little knowledge is a bad thing I guess, I know that 1st house is the physical body and the 8th means death so I got ahead of myself I guess.
Pisces is the last sign too.
Now I think what it means is arguments over shared resources, and me and hubby certainly do that anyway. Mostly he just hurts my self-esteem, he can't really prevent me from doing something.
Next year I have a grand square, (sigh)

gemini59

The 8th house has several meanings:

Death, procreative sex (ie getting pregnant), surgery, injury, transformation, other peoples money, taxes and debts, loans , insurance, investigations, personal unconsious, wills...

In your case I would consider the moon on the cusp of the 9th house and it is part of a stellium including Neptune, ruler of the 9th and Chiron, healer. The moon represents our emotions, home, mother, change, fluctuation....

You do have a charged chart. With the stellium of planets in the 10th opposed by Saturn . But I would say it is less about you and more about work or husband or partnerships connected to work or your co-workers or some such.

But a solar should always be read with the natal in mind....

cindystubbs

Cancer is natally my 8th house! That was what blew my mind!
I haven't been feeling well either.
My father had Uranus in Taurus in the 8th and he died 3 yrs. ago.
He was literally killed in a car accident by a blow to the throat, believe it or not.

yelena234

Cancer is natally my 8th house! That was what blew my mind!
I haven't been feeling well either.
My father had Uranus in Taurus in the 8th and he died 3 yrs. ago.
He was literally killed in a car accident by a blow to the throat, believe it or not.

Hello,

Are you there? Are you OK?

My cusp of 8th is in Taurus and as I have many times SR ASC Libra, my SR 8th house was again in Taurus, but I am still alive. There are other signs of death in SR.

Hope, you come back here.

B.

Claire19

A little knowledge is a bad thing I guess, I know that 1st house is the physical body and the 8th means death so I got ahead of myself I guess.
Pisces is the last sign too.
Now I think what it means is arguments over shared resources, and me and hubby certainly do that anyway. Mostly he just hurts my self-esteem, he can't really prevent me from doing something.
Next year I have a grand square, (sigh)
You need to post your current natal with transits and progressions.

Also no ethical astrologer will address the issue of death with you in any event. No one can say for sure, there are so many variables. I have four planets in the 8th house and yes we all pass over eventually when a transit may hit that house as well as the 12th but it does no good to even try to work out a date for that. The 8th is so much more than just passing away. It is shared resources, sex, secrets, crises, rebirth, recycling, renovation and any major transformation. If anyone else hurts your self esteem you are in a way allowing that.

Claire19

Hello,

Are you there? Are you OK?

My cusp of 8th is in Taurus and as I have many times SR ASC Libra, my SR 8th house was again in Taurus, but I am still alive. There are other signs of death in SR.

Hope, you come back here.

B.
Uranus is the planet of sudden accidents and in Taurus what you describe fits. You must remember we have to look at the whole chart and the aspects to his Uranus will tell the story. Your 10th house transits may also have had indications. There is always more than one aspect going on with a passing over. The 12th usually means it happens in hospital or some kind of institution.

..I dont know about solar return and indications of death. I am still researching that sort of chart.

Claire19

The ruler of my chart is also in the 8th and when Saturn hit my Venus in the 8th I made my Will out and bought funeral insurance. It was taking responsibility for my demise and money laid out for the funeral expenses. Classic. It is always time to make a Will especially if you have assets you want dispersed in a certain way. Nothing worse than the relatives fighting over your stuff once you are gone. I would also let others know the way you wish to go over. Burial or cremation and what you want at your service. It is only fair.

dr. farr

The moon is my triplicity ruler at age 56.
The moon is in my 8th house natally.
It would ease my mind is my chart does not indicate death, it is scaring me.

Actually, in whole sign the Moon is in the natal 9th house, not the 8th, and the Moon is strong in its own domicile. 8th house is under Gemini here, and its lord is Mercury. From my perspective, at least, I wouldn't worry about the Moon or its ramifications, at all!!

Last edited:

cindystubbs

Still alive here! It was a hard year for my husband, who I had to support. That was the meaning of Moon conjunct Neptune in the 8th. For his Solar Return the conjunction was in his first!
How accurate astrology can be is just amazing. It was shared resources. Gotta love astrology.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Claire19

Still alive here! It was a hard year for my husband, who I had to support. That was the meaning of Moon conjunct Neptune in the 8th. For his Solar Return the conjunction was in his first!
How accurate astrology can be is just amazing. It was shared resources. Gotta love astrology.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you had to support your husband I would be looking at your 7th house as well and okay the 8th is shared assets and partners in particular
but Moon conjunct Neptune suggest more that a family member was incapicitated and even addicted perhaps. The fourth house will also give indicators of family and domestic conditions. It is always a good idea to have a look at the other party's chart as well, if you can.

However you have either paid a karmic debt or gained a karmic credit with that. All good.
t

greybeard

Goodness Cindy....If you are afraid of death, don't you think it's time to address that?

Shakespeare said, "Cowards die many times before their death; the valiant taste of death but once." Time to cowboy up.

Or then, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil."

Fear....

What a nasty enemy. He paralyzes and cripples us. Fear corners us, makes us hang on tight to what we think is our security and safety, and won't let us move forward.

My experience has been that there is only one weapon that can kill fear, and that is faith.

Fear, no matter whether of death, or of losing your retirement pension, or of dogs... Fear binds us. We cannot let go and live. The answer then is to develop faith.

Faith is the true, complete, unshakeable inner knowledge that the universe (God?) created us and will take care of us, and no matter what happens it's ok.

The Bhagavad Gita says "All things born in truth must die, and out of death in truth comes life. Face to face with what must be, cease thou from sorrow. Invisible before birth are all beings and after death invisible again. They are seen between two unseens. Why in this truth find sorrow?"

Near as I can figure, I will die in April 2014. But guess what. I'm alive and well in the here and now, still breathing, and having fun. I am thankful that I got to be a man who lived on this Earth and saw the sunsets, smelled the flowers, rode the oceans, held hands with beautiful women, rocked a baby, played in the snow....and when my day comes, when the show is over, I will just walk out of the theater with no regrets, a song in my heart. What is there to fear? Carpe diem -- it's all you've got.

I AM. That's the long and short of it. Do you really think you will cease to be? I pity you.

JUPITERASC

dr. farr is correct then! :smile:
Actually, in whole sign the Moon is in the natal 9th house, not the 8th, and the Moon is strong in its own domicile. 8th house is under Gemini here, and its lord is Mercury. From my perspective, at least, I wouldn't worry about the Moon or its ramifications, at all!!