Dealing with Neptune as the ruler of 6th house

midnight sun

I have problems about putting my plans into action in my daily routine. I'm suffering of procrastination. I make plans easily but can't start or go on them. I can't finish my tasks and work productive. Social media makes it worse. While I'm trying to finish a task, I easily lose my focus and think about other things...

I remembered 6th house is about daily routine and work and realized that Neptune natally in my3rd house is the ruler of 6th house. And 6th house is empty normally. So I have to look at its ruler for interpreting. Neptune being the ruler of my 6th house gives the explanation of my efforts of escaping the daily duties. I'm asking how I can change that? How I can cooperate with Neptune's energy for changing my behaviour?

The_Saturnian

A non-astrological solution I found that helps me at times is turning to writing/typing things you need to do for the day (sort of day planner) and/or keeping a personal daily diary of your thoughts on how the day went. I personally don't do the latter, so I don't want to make myself sound hypocritical. However I make use of my planner on my phone for daily chores. The reminders will eventually help to get yourself in order on a daily basis. You've mentioned that Neptune is in the 3rd house (writing/communication). Perhaps this placement of Neptune telling you to focus of writing things/keeping track things using good communication to keep things in order? :)

greybeard

You may want to post your chart, so that things can be seen in context.

JFK had a Pisces 6th cusp...You may want to consider Jupiter as ruler. He suffered, from early childhood, from a chronic and severely painful condition (or complex of conditions) that were never correctly diagnosed. He lived with severe pain nearly every day of his life. Neptune was in the 10th, conjunct Saturn, while Jupiter was in the 8th in partile (to the minute of arc) square to Uranus, conjunct inflamatory Mars and Mercury of the nervous system. Neptune fits the debilitating and mysterious nature of his condition quite well,

There are two ways to deal with an "undesireable" trait. The first is the direct attack on the trait, seeking to overcome it. Important in this approach is to know whether the trait is innate (difficult to overcome) or acquired (not so difficult; you can train yourself out of it.) The other approach is to accept the trait as something you may never correct (the innate type), in which case you can search for a realm of activity in which the defect becomes an asset, or does not interfere to any important degree in the type of activity.

Sometimes you are left with no choice other than to accept the "undesireable" trait as part of who you are. Learn to laugh at yourself. Some things are not so easily changed.

midnight sun

greybeard,

My illnesses are usually psychosomatic if we're talking about health. Even my psychological problems are very hard to diagnose, they are very blurred and only I can find out their roots.

I agree with you on direct action or accepting choice. I never accept:) And that's the reason how I heal myself a lot and overcome lots of my problems. I'm very ambitious to overcome them, perhaps because of pluto's help in my birth chart. Direct action didn't work sustainable on procrastination problem. Because there are some beliefs and reasons underneath it. Now I'm trying to find out them. (again pluto)

I added my chart to the post. What I couldn't understand is the opposition of Neptune-Sun-Mars between 3rd and 9th houses. I know lots of effects it creates but I couldn't understand what I need to balance? And what 6th house has to do about that?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_anonymous_2013630.63908.5938.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_anonymous_2013630.63908.5938.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 27

Lin

What if I tell you that at heart you are a real rebel? That you have a lot of anger and frustration and have not been able to name or identify it?
You are very conflicted, and that conflict is the core of many of your issues.
Neptune helps you AVOID a lot of things that make you face your true issues.
Therefore, Neptune BAD.
Procrastination is a way of NOT "taking a position". And that is caused by fear....which in turn is Neptunian.
Think about these things.
LIN

Last edited: