Dating a shy Taurus guy

CaliCapricorn97

I’ve been dating a Taurus sun cancer moon man,
He seems reserved emotionally but is very affectionate

But it’s hard to tell if he’s even really into me, he doesn’t really express it yet. I don’t even know if he’s attracted to me either
But he takes me out on a dates pays for everything and every-time I’m at his house I feel homey around him in his terrority.
It just seems like he moves slow than what I’m used to.

Whay does our chart reveal

Attachments

• 015B870F-052F-4D82-AEDD-7100DCB2D141.jpg
    015B870F-052F-4D82-AEDD-7100DCB2D141.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 25

Taurusgemini

But it’s hard to tell if he’s even really into me, he doesn’t really express it yet. I don’t even know if he’s attracted to me either
But he takes me out on a dates pays for everything and every-time I’m at his house I feel homey around him in his terrority.

I Guess his cáncer moon would be more cautious than what you would expect having your moon in Aries? We Taurus are a bit slow too. Not me tho, I have gemini rising

CaliCapricorn97

I Guess his cáncer moon would be more cautious than what you would expect having your moon in Aries? We Taurus are a bit slow too. Not me tho, I have gemini rising

I was thinking that too about cancer moon, idk if I should ask him or just keeping spending time together but I’m worried of rejection and waisting my time

Zora

Account Closed

But it’s hard to tell if he’s even really into me, he doesn’t really express it yet. I don’t even know if he’s attracted to me either But he takes me out on a dates pays for everything and every-time I’m at his house I feel homey around him in his terrority.

Hello CaliCapricorn,

if a taurus sun spends his money for you - you may be sure that he is interested in you.:smile: otherwise a taurus would see it as useless and a taurus doesn't like to do useless things.

His taurus sun is in sextile with his moon - what means, that moon and sun support each other in a harmonious way and in good flow. What is different at your end - your moon and your sun are in not supporting elements and you have continous inner fight with.

His cancer moon is in water element and can have patience to first look and perceive what is going on. Your moon is in fire element - and you both are not in supporting elements and not of immediate emotional understanding - what makes it more difficult in the beginning.

An aries moon as yours is not known for having patience :wink: - more known for a "what you want - you want immediately happen".

CaliCapricorn97

Hello CaliCapricorn,

if a taurus sun spends his money for you - you may be sure that he is interested in you.:smile: otherwise a taurus would see it as useless and a taurus doesn't like to do useless things.

His taurus sun is in sextile with his moon - what means, that moon and sun support each other in a harmonious way and in good flow. What is different at your end - your moon and your sun are in not supporting elements and you have continous inner fight with.

His cancer moon is in water element and can have patience to first look and perceive what is going on. Your moon is in fire element - and you both are not in supporting elements and not of immediate emotional understanding - what makes it more difficult in the beginning.

An aries moon as yours is not known for having patience :wink: - more known for a "what you want - you want immediately happen".

Yes I’m guilty of that, I’m more of a need to know it all now type of person, because I need to know if I’m wasting my time or just move on and date someone else.
I want to confront him about what he feels and where this is going but I don’t want him to think I’m pushy