Daniel Radcliffe's ascendant?

Hieronimuss

A friend of mine saw him and told me that she never saw a more obvious Neptune Asc. This would put his first house either in Sagittarius or in Capricorn. Sagittarius, I think. What do you think?

This would also bring Jupiter and Sun high on the chart.
This chart is from astrotheme.com:

radc.png

-------------
http://www.astroknowlogy.com/questions/what-is-daniel-radcliffe-s-ascendant

Last edited:

SecretGarden

I think it's Virgo. He looks a lot like my brother, who is also a Cancer/Leo Sun with Venus and Mars in Leo. My brother is a Virgo Ascendant.

Virgos are more petite, Daniel Radcliffe is about 5'7" or so.

My second guess would be Capricorn Ascendant.

TayTay

To me, he looks more like a Sag rising than a Virgo rising. Especially here:
danielradcliffe300.jpg

Kind of off topic, but anyone care to guess what Rupert Grint or Tom Felton's rising signs are?
I kind of get Leo vibes from him.
tumblr_lofszypsBR1r01mnto1_500.png

and Tom Felton looks very Virgo-rising to me, or possibly Sag too. I'm not sure.
2ikf5ad.jpg

byjove

Account Closed
As much as I adore Harry Potter and that world...I have to suggest not running on ideas like that...the chances of getting something like that are ridicously thin and it's not logical or reasonable...chart rectification is extremily risky and many doubt it yet one can pour hours and hours and hours of hard labour trying to work that out...

Something might come out in the news some time...

SecretGarden

To me, he looks more like a Sag rising than a Virgo rising. Especially here:

Kind of off topic, but anyone care to guess what Rupert Grint or Tom Felton's rising signs are?
I kind of get Leo vibes from him.

and Tom Felton looks very Virgo-rising to me, or possibly Sag too. I'm not sure.

Daniel Radcliffe: Maybe on the cusp of Sag/Cap? Something about him is earthy to me. I still kind of think Virgo.

Rupert Grint has a Sun at 1 degree Virgo, so maybe you feel some Leo influences because of that. I get more of a Cancer vibe - maybe from his Venus in Cancer in a prominent house.

I agree with you on Tom Felton - he totally looks like a Virgo. I checked out his birth time, and he has both Sun and Moon in Virgo. I think he's a Sagittarius rising.