Daily prediction reading

Senecar

How and what method would you use to do daily astrological readings for yourself or anyone?

Abby83

I use a technique an astrologer taught me and is accurate.

You draw up a birth chart for the day using your birth time. So I’ll use myself as an example. My birth date is 11th October 1983adelaide 7:31am. So if I wanna know what’s in store for me today I would cast a chart with the following details - 18th March 2018, 7:30am, adelaide. You read the chart as you would read any chart. You can also relate it to yournatal chart. Eg: moon might represent the 11th house and conjunct my natal ascendant ruler for that day, indication a day spent with friends.

JUPITERASC

I use a technique an astrologer taught me and is accurate.

You draw up a birth chart for the day using your birth time. So I’ll use myself as an example. My birth date is 11th October 1983adelaide 7:31am. So if I wanna know what’s in store for me today I would cast a chart with the following details - 18th March 2018, 7:30am, adelaide. You read the chart as you would read any chart. You can also relate it to yournatal chart. Eg: moon might represent the 11th house and conjunct my natal ascendant ruler for that day, indication a day spent with friends.
The name of the technique you mention is A DIURNAL chart :smile:

Senecar

If you went to let say to some other place than Adelaide, and were living there. What would you put in for your location in the chart?

And if you were, putting in same birthday time everyday for the time for your Diurnal chart, then would the chart not give you same ASC.?

JUPITERASC

If you went to let say to some other place than Adelaide, and were living there.
What would you put in for your location in the chart?
you can do both
experiment to find which you prefer
:smile:
And if you were, putting in same birthday time everyday for the time for your Diurnal chart
then would the chart not give you same ASC.?
easy to create your own DIURNAL charts
for a week
and notice the location of ASCENDANT and its degree
for each chart, each successive day

Abby83

If you went to let say to some other place than Adelaide, and were living there. What would you put in for your location in the chart?

And if you were, putting in same birthday time everyday for the time for your Diurnal chart, then would the chart not give you same ASC.?

I think you have to use the time and place of birth but I'll double check with my friend.

As for the second question, no, because the asc moves one degree every day.