Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

leomoon

Modern Egyptians like to reminisce too about their country's history and bring back that which once was like the once famous
Lighthouse of Alexandria. Wasn't it once one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World?
Today the "locals" call Alexandria, "Alex". Much like we'd say, "are you going to Ocean City this weekend?" they'd ask, "Are you going to Alex?"

Here is their rebuilt Lighthouse perhaps near where the ancient one once stood - It was built by a wealthy potentate (King-Sultan the son of Farouk or perhaps Farouk himself prior to being thrown out ) And his Palace now a govt bldg next door to the hotel with gardens (one of many) is where we stayed a nice 5-6 star hotel on what the locals call the "Miami Beach of Alex" (it's set on the very end of the beach itself, very close to the LIbrary across the road) One could easily walk there if in good shape.
Note: The last photo is not near Alexandria, but it is the same year-trip. It's Dendera where the Zodiac on the outdoor Ceiling is located and called the "Temple of Hathor". The original Zodiac was taken to France in their museum in Paris, (stolen?) was it taken by Napolean? I'll need to check, but I consider it stolen because they won't return it. So the Egyptians must make do with a replica of their own zodiac created by the Greeks or Romans & Egyptians at that time.
The sign is noteworthy, because in 2011 the new govt overthrew Mubarak, put him in prison but didn't have the time to take down all his signs throughout the country and there were plenty as it is a very large country, from sea to sea. Mediterranean to the Red Sea. His wife's face and name was everywhere too (such as on and in Libraries)

Attachments

• Alexandria Lighthouse.jpg
    Alexandria Lighthouse.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Constellations on tomb ceiling of Senemut housed in Library of Alexandria.jpg
    Constellations on tomb ceiling of Senemut housed in Library of Alexandria.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Farouk Palace in Alexandria now owned by govt..jpg
    Farouk Palace in Alexandria now owned by govt..jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Roman coin Antonious 138 AD Alexandria Egypt.jpg
    Roman coin Antonious 138 AD Alexandria Egypt.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2023-01-24 170920.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-01-24 170920.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

leomoon

The background of the Pharos, or the original "Lighthouse of Alexandria" the 7th Wonder of the Ancient World:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/lighthouse-of-Alexandria
Pharos of Alexandria, the most famous lighthouse of the ancient world, was built for Ptolemy II of Egypt about 280 BCE

The replica which is on the ceiling in Dendera's "Temple of Hathor" (only ZODIAC) created that I am aware of for a Temple:

(in 2011 they had scaffolding up and were cleaning centuries of soot in various parts of the temple) See Below for Zodiac -
1674607043681.png

1674606919764.png

leomoon

The original Dendera Zodiac in the Louvre (where it remains) with no inclination yet to return it -
can be seen here:

(note: the GEM is the brand new Egyptian Museum just opening this year not far from the old original one (which is also worthwhile considering the history) ...but antiquated for sure) built by the British under their rule -

The Dendera Zodiac on view at the Louvre
Public domain via Wikimedia Commons
The colonial one-upmanship of invasions and excavations may be over, but the brutal legacy remains, and the spoils from these chapters of history are revered far outside their places of origin. Some Egyptian officials argue that artifacts housed in foreign museums are helpful advertisements for enticing people to visit the country. Others say that after events like the Arab Spring, which saw looters target the Egyptian Museum and cultural heritage sites, the pieces are safer in foreign institutions.

Questions around provenance, however, still await answers. Are objects acquired legally but under morally dubious circumstances by occupying colonial governments' lawful acquisitions? Is it ethical for Egyptians to have to settle for replicas of artifacts while the originals are held elsewhere?

“I’m not after every artifact,” says Zawhi Hawass. “Museums have thousands and thousands of artifacts. I’m only after the three unique [objects] that should come back to be shown” in the soon-to-open GEM.

btw: Zahwi Hawass is a Cancer Sun sign -

leomoon

You can see the comparison to the "old brick British Egyptian Museum" on this link - from the outside of the 2 buildings:

IF you possibly can go in this lifetime, I hope you do. It's a once in a lifetime trip. Even if you only get to Cairo and to their airport, there are many locales the taxi drivers can take you to from the hotels. Too many to name. All ancient of course. :)

I would imagine this tour would be a multi-day tour. The old British Egyptian Museum didn't have A/C either :) Imagine that in the Summer or even in Springtime there - They did have a huge fan upstairs and a cool coffeeshop nextdoor. Still worth the trip to go see it.

GEM - Tickets will be around 400 Egyptian pounds (EGP) for international visitors (approximately $25 or £18)

JUPITERASC

The burning of The Library of Alexandria, the MOST tragic thing to ever happen to humanity.
Or so many people think. :)
Truth is it didn't happen in the way people think :)

and it didn't really matter. So what happened? What's the truth?

Library of Alexandria worked as, who would've guesed, a library :)
although it didn't have the holy grail of knowledge, it did contain manuscripts & physical copies.
So when it burned, yes, some rare stuff was lost
but it wasn't a museum:
most of it's scrolls, papyrus, and animal skins had texts that were in other libraries too :)

it's just that it had an incredible amount of them :)

JUPITERASC

The painting The Last Supper is considered to be the most mysterious painting
- with many hidden and secret messages.

one of the artworks by
Leonardo Da Vinci

during the period between 1495 to 1498.

"..I'd like a table for 24 please.."

Waiter: "..So you have 24 guests..?"

"..No just 12, but I want them all sitting on one side of the table.." :)

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
Quote and link below:-
"He collapsed at the Ile de France restaurant in Rome after a midnight dinner of oysters and lamb, was rushed to San Camilo Hospital, and died immediately thereafter on 18 March 1965.[273][274] While some claim he was poisoned by Egyptian Intelligence,"
Midnight day marker with Alnilam setting in Rome graph below, assassination?
picture 518 50% (2).png

JUPITERASC

Hi Monk :)

What This FORBIDDEN Drawing of Da Vinci Reveals is Shocking

Leonardo da Vinci said
"..The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.."

Plato Pythagoras, Socrates and later Hypatia of Alexandria shared with us wisdom learnt from Egypt
wisdom that was a death sentence in Greece, Rome via Christianity
Plato in his dialogue "..The Republic."
tells the parable of "..The Cave.."

Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
The meetings for hazing and new membership seem to be at 20:00pm or 20:30pm that is estimated, these are the times that align to Sirius or Alnilam.
Masonic meetings seem to be at 9pm, obviously i wouldn't bring up silly times like 20:43pm as it would stick out like a sore thumb, they wait for a time and date that look innocent, another reason is link below why 21:00pm is important:-
With this in mind we can estimate the time of meeting of The Thule Society, that is aligned to day markers, so i estimate time as 21:00pm, quote and link below:-
"The two men became associates in a recruitment campaign, and Sebottendorff adopted Nauhaus's Thule Society as a cover-name for his Munich lodge of the Germanenorden Walvater at its formal dedication on 18 August 1918.[10]"
I will show chart on next thread section:-

Monk

Premium Member
Hi David
I agree to a lot of the information, but i can't confirm all, Hitler knew he was losing the war so why choose 30th April 1945 to commit suicide which is the Eve of a special day?
Please scroll down all answers to the bottom and say why you think why he chose that day:-

JUPITERASC

Hi Jup,
The meetings for hazing and new membership seem to be at 20:00pm or 20:30pm that is estimated, these are the times that align to Sirius or Alnilam.
Masonic meetings seem to be at 9pm, obviously i wouldn't bring up silly times like 20:43pm as it would stick out like a sore thumb, they wait for a time and date that look innocent, another reason is link below why 21:00pm is important:-
Hi Monk - makes sense - thanks :)

With this in mind we can estimate the time of meeting of The Thule Society, that is aligned to day markers, so i estimate time as 21:00pm, quote and link below:-
"The two men became associates in a recruitment campaign, and Sebottendorff adopted Nauhaus's Thule Society as a cover-name for his Munich lodge of the Germanenorden Walvater at its formal dedication on 18 August 1918.[10]"
I will show chart on next thread section:-

Monk

Premium Member
This next date doesn't happen every year where modern midnight day marker was used for the start of the German Workers Party on 5th January 1919, where Jupiter and Sirius culminating at Due South although Jupiter is slightly out of one degree, but this doesn't happen again until 2002, as the orbit of Jupiter around the Sun takes 11.86 years.
Midnight day marker below which is usual for paran with sunset and sunrise:-

david starling

Hi David
I agree to a lot of the information, but i can't confirm all, Hitler knew he was losing the war so why choose 30th April 1945 to commit suicide which is the Eve of a special day?
Please scroll down all answers to the bottom and say why you think why he chose that day:-

How certain is it that Hitler really committed suicide on 4/30/45?

JUPITERASC

This next date doesn't happen every year where modern midnight day marker was used for the start of the German Workers Party on 5th January 1919, where Jupiter and Sirius culminating at Due South although Jupiter is slightly out of one degree, but this doesn't happen again until 2002, as the orbit of Jupiter around the Sun takes 11.86 years.

FREECALCULATOR

Rising and setting times of the planets :)

Planet conjunctions with ASC, MC and DESC angles

Midnight day marker below which is usual for paran with sunset and sunrise:-

Monk

Premium Member
How certain is it that Hitler really committed suicide on 4/30/45?
Hi David,
If you believe that Hitler committed suicide or disappeared to live on in secret, 30th April 1945 is a an auspicous day to do this.
The Russians were also busting a gut to get to him on 1st May 1945, so we can investigate this next.
Quote and link below:-
"In 1914, a couple of months before the start of the war, the May 1 clashes were particularly brutal. “At 4 pm... the red banner was hoisted and Lubyanka Square resounded with revolutionary songs. Large units of enraged gendarmes and police moved against the demonstrators."
You must remember during this time, a lot of the members of the Golden Dawn and other esoteric lodges were involved with the Fabian Society in the UK which was left wing.
So on the next thread, i will show what was culminating at 04:03pm within one degree in Moscow on 1st May 1914.
Hi Jup, thank you for all your comments, as you know i confine myself to electional astrology mostly.