D4 Chart / Property

ChevyD

Hello,

I have been researching vimshottari dasha and now have found divisional charts.

Can property ownership be seen in my chart?
I have compered D4 to main chart and I see moveable/changing properties. For example, my ASC is Gemini and in D4 ASC is Pisces with mercury. My fourth houses are ruled by mercury in both charts and in D4 mercury rules both 4th and 7th.

But what does this mean? Does it mean I will own different properties or no properties due to the moveable nature of chart? Also, since mercury is involved i looked at mercury dasha and I will be too old for that dasha..

Can property inheritance be seen? I have saturn in 8th house main chart and jupiter in 8th house d4.

thank you to anyone who can help me with this

Last edited:

creativei

Hello,

I have been researching vimshottari dasha and now have found divisional charts.

Can property ownership be seen in my chart?
I have compered D4 to main chart and I see moveable/changing properties. For example, my ASC is Gemini and in D4 ASC is Pisces with mercury. My fourth houses are ruled by mercury in both charts and in D4 mercury rules both 4th and 7th.

But what does this mean? Does it mean I will own different properties or no properties due to the moveable nature of chart? Also, since mercury is involved i looked at mercury dasha and I will be too old for that dasha..

Can property inheritance be seen? I have saturn in 8th house main chart and jupiter in 8th house d4.

My details:
DOB 9 Mar 1991
Time 12:34pm
Place Welwyn garden city UK

thank you to anyone who can help me with this

For any friuts karaga plays main role mars is significator of lands mars in fixed sign gives fixed assets only mars in 12th expenses regsrding property you should buy properties far away from birth place if you buy in your homeland then it get lost n givee unnecessary issues. Females gived luck ie after bith of daughter you may purchase lands houses.

4n 7th lotd id combust so you have limited happiness regarding comforts n spouse. Since venus exalted after marriage its good profession is fair but suddenly you get pulled by your superiors watch out that. You hv self earned property. Rahu dasa wil be good younger siblings will be helpful you live in beautiful surroundings. At times you have financial troubles somehow you manage that either you will have sudden financial changes. Suddenly get huge money or suddenly may loose huge money. Take care health. Only through profession n spouse u acquire property not from mother side.. Rahu n jupiter dasa r good interms of property n profession...

You are the owner of your property everything will be in your name. You get some amount of inheritance from spouse family.. Be cautious in future investments. Mars period is troublesome. After that its fine.

Last edited:

ChevyD

Yes makes sense with mars in 12th. I am already far from birth place so property abroad will be most likely for me.

4th and 7th lord mercury is what concerns me. Mercury is not good in my main chart and is not well placed in all divisional charts i have seen..

I will wait for property and build more money through work first.

thank you kindly

creativei

Yes makes sense with mars in 12th. I am already far from birth place so property abroad will be most likely for me.

4th and 7th lord mercury is what concerns me. Mercury is not good in my main chart and is not well placed in all divisional charts i have seen..

I will wait for property and build more money through work first.

thank you kindly

Feel friendly to ask any doubts you have i have filtered my answer i dont wish to say negative n thereby worry you but onething i wanna say take care health n finance mars is own star so he trouble you physically financially.

ChevyD

Thank you kindly. I will not get scared i am objective person and for better or worse i know that this is the life given to me.

I will research mars star... i have feeling you are correct about health, theres some small things i have started noticing. maybe i will stop ignoring and go to doctor

swanswings

ChevyD,

Blessings to you and those whom you know.

First, a belated Happy Birthday :smile:

12:34 PM presents a challenge:

1) with Lahiri and Krishnamurti ayanamsa, the Asc is 29° Gemini. The Asc is also Gemini with Fagan-Allan.

2) with B.V. Raman and Usha-Sashi ayanamsas, the Asc is Cancer. The Asc is also Cancer with the tropical zodiac.

Because of the changes in the Asc, the positions of planets in houses also change. For example, with Gemini Asc, Mars in the 12th is lord of the 6th and 11th. As lord of the 6th and 11th, Mars is a temporal malefic and points to lots of struggles to achieve your desires. This combination may be one reason that “creativei” said, “i wanna say take care health n finance mars is own star so he trouble you physically financially.”

HOWEVER

The Vedic astrologer Ernst Wilhelm uses the tropical zodiac for signs and houses, and uses the sidereal zodiac for the nakshatras and for the time lords of the dasa systems.

Here is an image which shows your tropical natal and navamsa charts. These charts are based on a 3-D perspective which combine longitude with declination:

https://postimg.cc/D40zgSRJ

With Cancer Asc, Mars is lord of the 5th and 10th lord and points to a powerful discriminative mentality with which to guide your actions (10th), and which can bring luck (5th) to fall on your activities.

Mars is a yogakaraka that gives a high degree of intelligence (5th) operating towards the benefit of your career (10th).

Mars is a temporal benefic and the best planet for the Cancer Ascendant.

WITH THE NAVAMSA, the Asc is Capricorn with Saturn in exaltation at 25°08' Libra in the 10th. Saturn is the atmakaraka in this harmonic 9th chart, and as lord of the 1st and 2nd, Saturn shows a personal attachment to and identification with (1st) your resources and resourcefulness (2nd).

Saturn, the planet of structure and perseverance in the house of career indicates great ambition and need to succeed which is supported by a steady, methodical, and systematic focus of approach to your advancement in life.

A self-made person: persistent, diligent, industrious, capable of long-term efforts who feels very concerned with material affairs and responsibilities, including your family (the 2nd is associated with happiness of the family).

Due to ruling the Asc, Saturn becomes a temporal benefic which unfolds gradually, often ripening around the age of 35.

Notice that in both charts, the Vertex (Vx) is located in the 6th House indicating a test of your ability to be of effective service to others and to value and enjoy what you have to offer. The test and lesson: can you give freely of a specific skill without being at the mercy of other’s demands?

The AntiVertex (Ax) in the 12th is opposite Neptune in the 6th, and suggests intuitive/empathic abilities which may increase as you develop your ability to be of effective service to others. The test: can you use such abilities wisely and for the benefit of the community rather than just for personal gain?

NUMEROLOGY OF YOUR DAY OF BIRTH

https://www.peacefulwarrior.com/life-purpose-calculator/

With sincere best wishes
and with reverent respect,

Steven

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Ascendant is Gemini. For this ascendant Mars is not a good planet. The Moon and Jupiter have exchanged signs in the chart and Cancer has Ketu with Jupiter and aspect of Rahu and Saturn. You are undergoing the major-period of the Moon. This major-period will be eventful and one has to be careful in it. You will develop interest in the occult in this major-period. The sub-period of Mars which is coming to an end on then 24th of this month could cause disputes and minor injuries. The major-period of Mars is likely to give much property to you.

ChevyD

ChevyD,

Blessings to you and those whom you know.

First, a belated Happy Birthday :smile:

12:34 PM presents a challenge:

1) with Lahiri and Krishnamurti ayanamsa, the Asc is 29° Gemini. The Asc is also Gemini with Fagan-Allan.

2) with B.V. Raman and Usha-Sashi ayanamsas, the Asc is Cancer. The Asc is also Cancer with the tropical zodiac.

Because of the changes in the Asc, the positions of planets in houses also change. For example, with Gemini Asc, Mars in the 12th is lord of the 6th and 11th. As lord of the 6th and 11th, Mars is a temporal malefic and points to lots of struggles to achieve your desires. This combination may be one reason that “creativei” said, “i wanna say take care health n finance mars is own star so he trouble you physically financially.”

HOWEVER

The Vedic astrologer Ernst Wilhelm uses the tropical zodiac for signs and houses, and uses the sidereal zodiac for the nakshatras and for the time lords of the dasa systems.

Here is an image which shows your tropical natal and navamsa charts. These charts are based on a 3-D perspective which combine longitude with declination:

https://postimg.cc/D40zgSRJ

With Cancer Asc, Mars is lord of the 5th and 10th lord and points to a powerful discriminative mentality with which to guide your actions (10th), and which can bring luck (5th) to fall on your activities.

Mars is a yogakaraka that gives a high degree of intelligence (5th) operating towards the benefit of your career (10th).

Mars is a temporal benefic and the best planet for the Cancer Ascendant.

WITH THE NAVAMSA, the Asc is Capricorn with Saturn in exaltation at 25°08' Libra in the 10th. Saturn is the atmakaraka in this harmonic 9th chart, and as lord of the 1st and 2nd, Saturn shows a personal attachment to and identification with (1st) your resources and resourcefulness (2nd).

Saturn, the planet of structure and perseverance in the house of career indicates great ambition and need to succeed which is supported by a steady, methodical, and systematic focus of approach to your advancement in life.

A self-made person: persistent, diligent, industrious, capable of long-term efforts who feels very concerned with material affairs and responsibilities, including your family (the 2nd is associated with happiness of the family).

Due to ruling the Asc, Saturn becomes a temporal benefic which unfolds gradually, often ripening around the age of 35.

Notice that in both charts, the Vertex (Vx) is located in the 6th House indicating a test of your ability to be of effective service to others and to value and enjoy what you have to offer. The test and lesson: can you give freely of a specific skill without being at the mercy of other’s demands?

The AntiVertex (Ax) in the 12th is opposite Neptune in the 6th, and suggests intuitive/empathic abilities which may increase as you develop your ability to be of effective service to others. The test: can you use such abilities wisely and for the benefit of the community rather than just for personal gain?

NUMEROLOGY OF YOUR DAY OF BIRTH

https://www.peacefulwarrior.com/life-purpose-calculator/

With sincere best wishes
and with reverent respect,

Steven

Hello Steven,

Thank you for your reply and the belated birthday wishes :)

This is very interesting and when I first started to study astrology I was using the tropical zodiac. Then I discovered dasa timing system and I find this very accurate so i started to use sidereel zodiac.

I have always felt that mars/saturn are the energies that give me gains/materials/property. E.g. I used to work for a defence company and then a mining company (these are mars/saturn occupations I believe). I cannot decide if mars is malefic or benefic for me. I think it is both, I gain and lose with mars.

The lesson about the Vx and Ax speaks very loudly to me. It is true, I must find my skill that I can give freely to help the whole rather than just the self. This is my challenge for sure.

Perhaps it is my ignorance that led me to believe that you can only use one zodiac system and not more. I will do some further research on Ernst Wilhelm

Thank you for this knowledge

ChevyD

Ascendant is Gemini. For this ascendant Mars is not a good planet. The Moon and Jupiter have exchanged signs in the chart and Cancer has Ketu with Jupiter and aspect of Rahu and Saturn. You are undergoing the major-period of the Moon. This major-period will be eventful and one has to be careful in it. You will develop interest in the occult in this major-period. The sub-period of Mars which is coming to an end on then 24th of this month could cause disputes and minor injuries. The major-period of Mars is likely to give much property to you.

Could you explain further the significance of Moon and Jupiter sign exchange? Does this carry additional meaning as they are in the others sign?

I assumed I would need to wait until i am out of the moon period. Mars dasa is in 8 years time for me, realistically this is probably the right time for property due to costs in my country and instability with my work.

Thank you kindly

mathur_dinesh

When two planets exchange signs each planet gives the results of the other planet as well. You can google and get good information on it.
Mars is the planet that governs property. Its major-period operates for seven years. Your Mars is capable of giving you property. So its period should be productive in this matter.

creativei

Exchange between angular n trine is very good likewise exchange between 6 8 12th lord is also good 2nd 3rd 11th are weak house any kendra or trikona lords exchange these houses wont have much effect. You may Argue its benefics but its wont do good. You may get some gains from spouse n career related travel things happens regarding family n finance. Take care mom health you wittness sudden physical mental transformation. You get marry chabge in family finance happens.

Mars dasa gives you 6th n 11th house power via 12th. Expenditure towards health, enemies, younger bro, for mom health happens. Mars aspecting gives destruction of enemies n sudden change in career.lack of financial support will be major concern for you in mars dasa. Money gets drains in many ways. If you hv younger he may fall sick or suffer. Only good thing is destruction of enemies, sudden change in career.

I dont see any gains from lands its better if u dobt have disputes n expenditure on existing lands. Mars sees mercury as enemy. So he gives trouble to all mercury owned houses...

ChevyD

Thank you for response.
I originally thought Mercury was the problem because of the houses it owns in my chart and because mercury is debilitated.
I think moon dasa period and mars period is bad/maybe neutral for me in general. Moon period is 10 years and mars is 7years. I cannot wait 17 years, i will just take any opportunity that comes my way. I know it sounds very bad but i think i will use the negative energies in my chart e.g. venus and mercury to get what i need during moon and mars dasas. Because my chart is negative perhaps i am supposed to use these energies in order to gain? I will think more about this...

creativei

Thank you for response.
I originally thought Mercury was the problem because of the houses it owns in my chart and because mercury is debilitated.
I think moon dasa period and mars period is bad/maybe neutral for me in general. Moon period is 10 years and mars is 7years. I cannot wait 17 years, i will just take any opportunity that comes my way. I know it sounds very bad but i think i will use the negative energies in my chart e.g. venus and mercury to get what i need during moon and mars dasas. Because my chart is negative perhaps i am supposed to use these energies in order to gain? I will think more about this...

Moon is in ketu star tats y it gave trouble asc lord even in dual sign gives wealth. So mercury is not issue. If you cross mars dasa then rest all nice...

ChevyD

Moon is in ketu star tats y it gave trouble asc lord even in dual sign gives wealth. So mercury is not issue. If you cross mars dasa then rest all nice...

Agreed, IF i make it through moon and mars dasa then it will be ok... thank you kindly