Currently running Saturn Mahadasha - any potential for growth?

Dr.Time

Dear members,
I would like to please request your insight into what I may expect concerning possibility of marriage for myself.
Currently I am running Saturn dasha period which had just started last year. Business is going well for me and I'm enjoying great advancement with my career. I'm also in the process of moving abroad. Have spent a great deal of last year abroad too.

Where I am lacking is in my personal life. Specifically I am have tremendous difficulty being able to find someone that I can make a long term relationship with and/or marry. The general trend for me is to find someone I like but the feeling is not reciprocated and thus goes nowhere.
Is there any potential for me to be able to achieve marriage or a long term relationship in this particular life time or would my efforts be best directed elsewhere? I am fully cognizant that many people in life do not gain relationships/marriages and I'm able to handle difficult truths if this is one area in my life that may not be according to my wish.

Birth details;
30 may 1987
1:49am
Auckland, New Zealand

Thank you all for your time and attention.

mathur_dinesh

Dear members,
I would like to please request your insight into what I may expect concerning possibility of marriage for myself.
Currently I am running Saturn dasha period which had just started last year. Business is going well for me and I'm enjoying great advancement with my career. I'm also in the process of moving abroad. Have spent a great deal of last year abroad too.

Where I am lacking is in my personal life. Specifically I am have tremendous difficulty being able to find someone that I can make a long term relationship with and/or marry. The general trend for me is to find someone I like but the feeling is not reciprocated and thus goes nowhere.
Is there any potential for me to be able to achieve marriage or a long term relationship in this particular life time or would my efforts be best directed elsewhere? I am fully cognizant that many people in life do not gain relationships/marriages and I'm able to handle difficult truths if this is one area in my life that may not be according to my wish.

Birth details;
30 may 1987
1:49am
Auckland, New Zealand

Thank you all for your time and attention.
Your marriage in the major-period of Saturn appears difficult.