Critical Points and how to improve myself?

Cassiopeia_5

Hey guys, first time here.
I have spent some time trying to study my chart on my own, and although I've had some great insights, I still struggle a lot.

Some points:
I feel like I don't know where to focus in my life and struggle a lot with a steady flow of energy in any pursuit that I choose, the only thing that saves me is that other people find me talented, so I always have some kind of opportunity going on career wise. Most of the time I am obsessing over something of little importance, right now I am struggling with an eating disorder because I spent so much time hyper-fixating on ideals of "beauty". I would love some advice on health, it's a struggle.

I feel like I have a very rich inner world that I would like to share through art or any other way, but just can't. I also struggle with feeling ashamed and dwarfed in my sexuality, and have very vivid dreams that makes me feel like I lived twice in 24h. Furthermore, I think all of this is related and creates some kind of conflicting scenario.

I also have a difficult social life and would love to know how to improve it. I really wish to be able to have a community and be at service, to feel I belong. This wish plus social and sexual problems and the lack of energy made me consider many times going to a temple and becoming a nun.

Anyway, I have a lot more questions, but any insights would be of great service.

Thanks you so much!

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Hey guys, first time here.
I have spent some time trying to study my chart on my own, and although I've had some great insights, I still struggle a lot.

Some points:
I feel like I don't know where to focus in my life and struggle a lot with a steady flow of energy in any pursuit that I choose, the only thing that saves me is that other people find me talented, so I always have some kind of opportunity going on career wise. Most of the time I am obsessing over something of little importance, right now I am struggling with an eating disorder because I spent so much time hyper-fixating on ideals of "beauty". I would love some advice on health, it's a struggle.

I feel like I have a very rich inner world that I would like to share through art or any other way, but just can't. I also struggle with feeling ashamed and dwarfed in my sexuality, and have very vivid dreams that makes me feel like I lived twice in 24h. Furthermore, I think all of this is related and creates some kind of conflicting scenario.

I also have a difficult social life and would love to know how to improve it. I really wish to be able to have a community and be at service, to feel I belong. This wish plus social and sexual problems and the lack of energy made me consider many times going to a temple and becoming a nun.

Anyway, I have a lot more questions, but any insights would be of great service.

Thanks you so much!
Do you have any specific questions about your chart? You’d likely find more value from a reading with a specific question (or questions).

For example, what kind of information do you wish to find related to critical points? Is there an area of life that you’re seeking answers about?

What areas do you feel you can improve on/in?

Specific questions yield specifics answers. :joyful:

What are you seeking?

I hope this helps. :smile:

Cassiopeia_5

Do you have any specific questions about your chart? You’d likely find more value from a reading with a specific question (or questions).

For example, what kind of information do you wish to find related to critical points? Is there an area of life that you’re seeking answers about?

What areas do you feel you can improve on/in?

Specific questions yield specifics answers. :joyful:

What are you seeking?

I hope this helps. :smile:
Hi! Thank you so much for the feedback! It's a lot and I am confused.

I seek to understand what is happening between my 10th and 4th house, and 2nd and 11th, it seems does are the most conflicting parts. I seek any information that can give me and insight on what are some hard aspects that I should really contemplate and try to heal/accept them.

I have had readings with astrologers, but they just talk about my unloving childhood (saturn in the 4th, pisces) and working on institutions or being a psychologist's haha Of course, I have questions about what is my purpose related to my profession. But mostly, I would like to know how can I can get out of my own way, so I can find fulfillment (venus?)

Is it still too broad?

English is not my native language, bare with me. Thank you for trying to help!