Criminality and the zodiac

CapAquaPis

There was a survey on the most common sun signs of criminals: Cancer is first (mostly misdemeanors), followed by Taurus. 3 signs have their usual methods of crimes: Gemini (financial or white-collar), Aries (fighting & sexual) and Virgo (petty), plus Scorpio (homicide). For the least criminal tended sign: Aquarius, but when they do, they seek acts of revenge. Cancer has the most brutal record of really dangerous criminals. We're talking about serious crime like homicide and serial killers. Virgos come close to Cancer with their heartless act of crimes, Scorpios based around revenge; Aries, Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius, and Capricorn around money and weapons; and Leo around sex and pedophilia. The least 3 is Gemini (fraud), Aquarius (internet hacking), and Pisces (drugs & alcohol).

katydid

I find that odd only because there was a very valid study that showed that serial killers had a high propensity for having PISCES plants afflicted in their natals.

But I guess this was a sun sign study. I think that might have less validity than looking at planetary placements over all.

CapAquaPis

Pisces is the sign of prisons, as well hospitals and in natal charts-the 12th house, the risk of one either face imprisonment or illness in their lives. The risk is similar in all negative signs and natal houses (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, esp Scorpio and Capricorn). I suppose serial killers should have a strong Piscean element, Pisces is a water sign like Cancer and Scorpio.

Cupid Arrow

Pisces is the sign of prisons, as well hospitals and in natal charts-the 12th house, the risk of one either face imprisonment or illness in their lives. The risk is similar in all negative signs and natal houses (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, esp Scorpio and Capricorn). I suppose serial killers should have a strong Piscean element, Pisces is a water sign like Cancer and Scorpio.

Because of the 12H? I do think Mars- Pluto would count...

Snakechammah

I dont know why but I feel like water signs are the most dangerous...

Water runs deep. They are dreamy, but can focus if they want to. Emotions run high and with enough power, water is deadly like the tsunami.

Fire is just aggressive but it's not deep. It burns quickly and then all is forgotten.

Earth is practical and calm. One would think carefully first before acting so there is a chance to retreat the intended action. Also, if they swayed wrongly, there will be meticulous planning... and less likely to be caught hence it's rare these signs get collected in a survey cos they get away with murder! (with all that evidence clean up afterwards)

Air signs are probably the most harmless cos they are "not concrete". They are everywhere, sloppy and unfocused. They probably couldn't even focus long enough to commit a crime, getting easily distracted and all.

Just my two cent's worth. Everyone is capable of crimes though.

Having said that, I believe one's MOON and MARS will probably be more affected than the SUN sign.