st will win the toss n loose the match
st wil play like winners in first innings
and as well as in second inning
but in final ten overs they will loose the momentum n loose the match
last match of hussey on Australian soil is not looking good at all

see how amazing prediction it was

kplover

Banned
Can't say, my initial analysis with the original start time showed a massive score by the looser of Toss. Then again this is not T20, so would be a good learning curve to see if the same method applies even in ODI's. (I mean considering original start time, regardless of the delay)

yes u r right
but I always confused in rain delay matches
never get a result

Jibreil

Banned
Re: Sports astrology

I see many complain about Seniors misleading intentionally but then I say why don't you look elsewhere, and do your own research and become better than the Seniors. I suppose thats what bluetooth did. I believe he did his own research to be better at predictions. Stop being depended on others and if you dont like it then look the other way.

It seems that you need them but when you dont get the result you expected you feel hurt and upset about it. Its time everyone changes their attitude.

I dont have a guru/teacher, whatever I learn't I did it by myself - the author Frawley has completely shut doors in Sports Predictions. So I went out experimenting on my own and at least I've come to a stage of getting a 85% strike rate. I expect you do the same.

kplover

Banned
in ongoing series
final will between eng and aus
and england will be the winners

As I already predicted that england will win the cartlon mid series on 20 jan page no 202
tomorrow again tough day for mr cool
not looking good at all
first 12 overs looking good for england thn
little bit fight will be shown by our boys till
25 to 40 overs thn again england will come like a tiger
in the match n will win the match

Last edited:

Sapan

@ meshoaib
Sports astrology is all about predicting upsets.
anyone can predict what happens in a game between bangladesh and australia and get it right 49 times out of 50. Its not about predicting each and every game.
Recently in Big bash, most star studded team Melbourne stars were reeling at bottom of point table without a single win and one of a member on forum posted this

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=593704&postcount=4874

Stars did not loose a single game after this post till Semi final.

When stars were bowling in semi final and their opponent had their back on walls with 33/2 in 6th over, same member again came and posted that Stars will struggle in this game and miraculously, it happend and they lost.

That is what we call a prediction.
This is the power of planets and astrology.
We cant expect anyone to predict each event and get it right everytime.

I hope u understand.
yes sir, we have amazing guides here in form of master, bluetooth sir, arietus sir, jibreil sir and who not!!! These guys are doing great job along with some really awesome people on astrogle too.. I am humbly thankful to all of you to help me understand and realise what can be the level of accuracy when we learn things by heart. :)

As I already predicted that england will win the cartlon mid series on 20 jan page no 202
tomorrow again tough day for mr cool
not looking good at all
first 12 overs looking good for england thn
little bit fight will be shown by our boys till
25 to 40 overs thn again england will come like a tiger
in the match n will win the match

Wich teAm is asc here according to u

amitbhai

Banned
today india to win in one side contest 330 plus india to score in 50 overs all our batsmen will be in form today expecting superb hundred from one of the indian batsmen opening pair to score 100 plus partnership lets see what happen

amitbhai

Banned
Re: Sports astrology

same numbers r there which was in 14 nov 2008 match played between india and england so i am expecting trend as that match was played cos toss already england won now match should win by india

usmanazam

Tomorrow : toss : Pakistan and Match: NZ
Pakistan bat first hoping a bad start. Waiting for some senior members to correct . Sir blutooth to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.