Crack the Character in the chart

aquarius7000

Hello,

This thread aims at studying neutral charts, which may belong to ordinary or (in some way) extraordinary people.

The objective is to show that the same aspect or aspects can produce one-of-the-masses, a saint, or even a monster of a person.

PLEASE, if the chart of a popular person should have been posted, and you know the native of the chart right at the beginning, do hold your horses for some time to enable others to 'crack the case'!

Please also make it a point to 'speak Astrology' when pointing out a character (trait) behind the chart.

:)AQ7

aquarius7000

Chart 1

Hi,

So here is the first chart of the thread. The birth details of the native of the chart will be disclosed in this very post later.

Please make it a point to 'speak Astrology' when pointing out a character (trait) behind the chart.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Guess the charachter.gif
    Guess the charachter.gif
    53.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
If its an anonymous birth chart, is there some reason that you have omitted the birth data, or at least the longitude and latitude?

Most of the measurements that I would do to define character are not shown in the pretty picture from AstroDunce. There is so much more refining of the data that is necessary.

aquarius7000

Hi,
If its an anonymous birth chart, is there some reason that you have omitted the birth data, or at least the longitude and latitude?
Yes, there are valid reasons for omitting the birth details, and I will give two of them for now.:) If one had even some remote inkling as to the possible native after seeing the date of birth on the chart, they would wikipedia the details to confirm their guess. I know that I (would) do that. The exercise is with the aim of the chart itself capturing the attention to study it, and not the revealed data to guess the 'celebrity', esp in cases of popular charts. Also, for those that do not own their own software, but are interested in understanding the comments being made on the chart, based on some star/asteriod/placement/constellation that has not been included in the posted astro.com chart, they will not be able to follow that. Hence the birth details will be left out at first on this thread, but posted once some light has been shed on the character/native of the chart.

Zarathu, I would request you, if, like myself, you also like to use your own software, understandable, instead of the pretty-good astro.com site, you can continue this conversation per mail with me. However, we should let this thread now stay on track. Thank you for reminding me to clarify as to why the birth details will not be revealed along with the posting of the chart itself.

If someone should like me to include a particular widely-used star or asteroid, etc, in the future charts, please let me know on this thread. I do not mind including it.. anything to help learn further.

MJ82

Most of the measurements that I would do to define character are not shown in the pretty picture from AstroDunce. There is so much more refining of the data that is necessary.

I'm sorry to go off thread, but you've piqued my curiosity Zarathu! I'm wondering what refined info you have in your software that astrodienst leaves out, can you tell us very briefly? Or perhaps so we keep on topic, you can PM me :)

Cypocryphy

Hey AQ7!

This looks like fun. Just right up my alley. :smile:

But just one thing: I'm going to try it as is, but is there a way you can post a more refined chart from astrodienst so that we can see orbs and whatnot? It helps me with the process because it makes it quicker. If it's a bother, however, then no worries!

aquarius7000

Hi,

I'm going to try it as is, but is there a way you can post a more refined chart from astrodienst so that we can see orbs and whatnot?
Actually, all orbs are visible, and so is the table with the degree of and aspects between the planets. You may want to open the chart in a separate window by double clicking on it, and then another double click on the chart to magnify it. That may help. However, attaching a chart as a thumbnail bigger in size than 63% view is not possible on this forum.

Cypocryphy

Hi,

Actually, all orbs are visible, and so is the table with the degree of and aspects between the planets. You may want to open the chart in a separate window by double clicking on it, and then another double click on the chart to magnify it. That may help. However, attaching a chart as a thumbnail bigger in size than 63% view is not possible on this forum.

You might want to look again. The orbs are not within the aspectarian.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Whoops. Sorry for my terminology. I suppose your understanding of my use of "orbs" is to mean types of aspects (trines, squares, etc.). I am referring to the degrees in which a planet is either applying or separating from another planet or what-have-you. More specifically, I am referring to the degrees of the orbs.

But if it's a big deal, don't worry about it.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I understand what you mean. However, the degrees of the applying or separating aspects can be easily deciphered by looking at the degrees on the individual planets - shouldn't be too difficult.;) Btw, I've inserted the chart as image in an earlier post.

Cypocryphy

Hi,

I understand what you mean. However, the degrees of the applying or separating aspects can be easily deciphered by looking at the degrees on the individual planets - shouldn't be too difficult.;) Btw, I've inserted the chart as image in an earlier post.

Yeah. I saw. :smile: Ok. I was just asking because I'm lazy right now (12 am). But I'll make a cup of tea. I feel like doing this. Can you give a hint? Is it a male or female?

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

This is short because I have to go to bed. :sleeping:

Generalities
This is a night person, born on a new moon. The Sun and Moon both in the sign of Pisces, ruled by Neptune1. You have a predominance of planets in the West, several of which are conjunct the descendant, all of which lead to an interesting combination. Already you have a person who favors one-to-one interactions with others. This person will be a solitary person in some sense, however. Much of this person’s experience in life will be related to interactions with others on an individual level, and these experiences will be intense, and unusual with Mars and Uranus so close to a focal point. With the Sun situated as it is, accidentally dignified, this person should acquire some level of prominence in society, at lease some level of notoriety.

Focusing
With Jupiter situated as it is and being influenced by Venus in Aquarius via a partile trine from the 3rd house (sometimes a signification of infidelity), you will have someone who is quite charismatic. In fact, this person should be quite affable with a keen sense of humor. But his or her charisma is flawed, in a sense. Mercury is in its detriment and in its fall. In the last degrees of Pisces, and being ruled by Neptune, which is at its zenith and also debilitated, creates a situation in which this person could very well be prone to mental illness. He or she will live in a fantasy world or indulge in fantasies. This person also could be a drug abuser, specifically alcohol. These fantasies could prove to be unusual, as well, because of the harsh vibratory contact from Uranus and Mars, especially since Uranus is also debilitated. Such a contact could lead to perversions.

Additionally, this person could have a ferocious temper. If you look at how Mars and some of the other planets are contacting it, especially Jupiter, you will have someone who has anger control issues. This could be someone who could become violent.

On a more positive note, this person should have exceptional drive and ambition. The contact with Pluto in Leo and Mars, as it is, should enable this person to accomplish much with themselves if he or she so wished.

One thing of note is the mutable t-square between the Ascendant, Mars and Mercury, with the latter as the focal point. Mercury is doing terrible in this chart. With such a temper and Mars on the ascendant, this person would probably be a horrible person to marry. And with Neptune as it is, this is probably the chart of a lost soul, who suffers from depression or some other mental handicap.

Conclusion
This is the chart of a person with a lot of drive and ambition. With the Sun and Mars so situated, I wouldn’t be surprise if he or she climbed to some position of notoriety in life. But this person would certainly have issues. They’ll end up with some drug problem or be physiologically damaged. And with such an explosive temper in conjunction with mental illness, this will be someone who would not be able to hold onto a marriage and could be arrested for fighting or doing something of that nature to others, since there is such an emphasis on “other people” in the chart.

1 I will use modern delineation because I’ve been messing around with it lately.

Last edited: