COVID vaccine is ready!

Cap

Not sure about all that this article was saying but I do agree with their closing line. Do NOT comply!
What they claim in that article is nothing new. As long as a year ago, the same questions have been raised by Dr. Fuellmich investigative committee. I know of a case in Slovenia where they also found batches of "vaccines" filled with saline solution. Probably saline water is what politicians take when they demonstratively take shots on TV.

Opal

Premium Member
Archer Daniels Midland ADM

It is enlightening watching them on the stock market. If you want something secure to bet on, “they” are “they”. Look at their stock before, during and after Covid.

Seed, Food, Genetic restructuring, Transportation.

The largest unknown company I know of.
87ECBB36-D8DD-4248-9F9D-428309C5C98F.png

Cap

Remdesivir estimated to have killed 100,000 Americans​

John Beaudoin is calling for a criminal investigation into remdesivir citing data that it may have killed 100,000 people in America.

The US Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) authorised the experimental antiviral drug remdesivir, brand name Veklury, for emergency use against covid-19 in May 2020. By October 2020, it had received full approval. It remains a primary treatment for covid-19 in hospitals, despite research showing it lacks effectiveness and can cause high rates of organ failure.

https://expose-news.com/2023/03/15/remdesivir-killed-100000-americans/

Opal

Premium Member
The powers that be achieved things during the “Covid Pandemic”.

It proved valuable to set up working from home, clearing up the need for office space, and seeing what occupations working from home is most valuable.

Laws were passed that never could have been achieved without the Covid. Where we can demonstrate is clearly defined. Blocking rails and roads is now illegal. The aboriginal community before Covid, was blocking rails and roads in demonstrations, blocking the transport of chlorine for water treatment plants, food and other necessities. That is fully illegal now.

Shopping online is the mainstay now. Delivery personnel has exploded, with some mainly food delivery expecting handsome tips. The large corporations do not expect their employees to receive tips.

Some restaurants here have stopped using the main delivery systems, because they do not make enough money for buying the ingredients, preparing it, and manning the complaints of rude delivery or cold or portions that appear tampered with. They are hiring their own drivers, so that they too can make a profit.

The right to choose what we put in our own body was almost lost. Thankfully we still have that right. Kudos to those that were a part of that.

These are just a couple of changes.

There are more.

david starling

I consider it as the right for consenting adults to BOTH refuse a medical procedure, AND the right to choose a medical procedure. THAT'S "bodily integrity", along with being able to choose what we do to keep ourselves strong and healthy.

Last edited: