COVID vaccine is ready!

david starling

Three strikes and the vaxxines and booster-shots are OUT.

Strike 1
The vaxxines do NOT prevent catching Omicron

Strike 2
The vaxxines do NOT prevent spreading Omicron

Strike 3
The vaxxines do NOT prevent more severe symptoms from Omicron

Last edited:

Oddity

Three strikes and the vaxxines and booster-shots are OUT.

Strike 1
The vaxxines do NOT prevent catching Omicron

Strike 2
The vaxxines do NOT prevent spreading Omicron

Strike 3
The vaxxines do NOT prevent more severe symptoms from Omicron
That's the reason so many provinces no longer tell us how many vaxxed/boosted/unvaxxed in the hospital and death numbers - in the few months before they stopped it was obvious that the vaxxed and boosted were the ones getting hit hardest.

blackbery

Ummm....David posts as if he's against the vaxx yet supports the O'Biden fascist regime which MANDATES it to this ay
even though we know how dangerous they are!
Reminds me of when he attacked Trump constantly about the death penalty but when I'Biden carries it on, even
executing people after their families beg him for clemency, he ignores.😌😌

JUST IN: CDC Panel Votes in Favor of Recommending New Covid Booster Shots That Have Never Been Tested on Humans​

blackbery

US Doctors Targeted And Rounded Up: Biden Regime Will Force Life-Saving Doctors Into Bankruptcy, charge them with 'Covid Misinformation'.​

Meryl Nass is a doctor in Maine. She has twenty-five years of experience. She’s an expert on anthrax, and was a key investigator of a major anthrax outbreak in Rhodesia in the 1970s, which she convincingly argued was the product of biological warfare. But now, the state of Maine says Meryl isn’t even a doctor at all. They’ve stripped her of her license to practice, because she’s been prescribing ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to her Covid patients, because she’s criticized vaccinating children while giving Big Pharma blanket immunity for any damages, and because she says Covid-19 vaccines aren’t working with the Omicron variant. Dr. Nass's clinic has been shut down, and her patients have lost the right to go to her for treatment.

The Covid Misinformation Is Coming From Inside The White House 😭😭😭​

david starling

Ummm....David posts as if he's against the vaxx yet supports the O'Biden fascist regime which MANDATES it to this ay
even though we know how dangerous they are!
Reminds me of when he attacked Trump constantly about the death penalty but when I'Biden carries it on, even
executing people after their families beg him for clemency, he ignores.😌😌

JUST IN: CDC Panel Votes in Favor of Recommending New Covid Booster Shots That Have Never Been Tested on Humans​

Hardball eh? You support Trump, who's administration not only enabled the CREATION of the mRNA vaxxines Biden's administration is mandating, it REMOVED the BAN on GAIN of FUNCTION RESEARCH that had been imposed by the Obama administration. And yet, you want him back as President? You might just want to rethink that!

Btw, the Biden administration has reimposed the ban on Federal executions that had been removed by the Trump administration in order to enable his executions of 13 Federal death row inmates on his watch.

Last edited:

david starling

This COULD be good news--The Biden administration is being forced to go to court on September 13th to defend its attempt to impose a vaccination mandate on Federal workers, which was put on hold by a Federal Appeals court. Since the CDC has relaxed its rules and recommendations, there's a good chance the court will permanently refuse to allow the mandate.

The amount of trust in the effectiveness of the vaxxines is at an all-time low, and the court's decision will probably reflect that. If the court forbids the mandate on this issue, it would set a precedent that might end up forcing the rescinding of all the Federal vaxxine mandates that are still ongoing, despite the obvious fallacy about Omicron BA.5 being a "Public Health Emergency".

Last edited:

david starling

There's a media blitz going on right now, falsely claiming that Omicron has somehow, suddenly, inexplicably turned extremely deadly, and is killing an average of over 500 people a day in the U.S. despite a drop in the number of cases. We can't trust their statistics when it comes to making profits for Pfizer.

This is to frighten the gullible into getting jabs with the new vaxxines "targeting" the Omicron variant in particular.

Blaze

Account Closed
There's a media blitz going on right now, falsely claiming that Omicron has somehow, suddenly, inexplicably turned extremely deadly, and is killing an average of over 500 people a day in the U.S. despite a drop in the number of cases. We can't trust their statistics when it comes to making profits for Pfizer.

This is to frighten the gullible into getting jabs with the new vaxxines "targeting" the Omicron variant in particular.
The jabbie companies need more money and with cold/flu season coming, they aim to cash in on that fear po'rn.

david starling

The jabbie companies need more money and with cold/flu season coming, they aim to cash in on that fear po'rn.

After reading about the TOTAL lack of human trial data for the new "Covid-BA.5" shots, including NO clinical human trial data WHATSOEVER on their ability to "provide protection" against catching BA.5, that's the ONLY logical explanation for why the FDA approved it at lighting speed.

Meanwhile, in Canada and England, the new vaxxines just being "rolled out" and "recommended for use" by "health authorities" are said to target Omicron BA.1, a variant that NO LONGER EXISTS!!!

david starling

The CDC is especially recommending the new Pfizer BA.5 vaxx for the elderly and those with "underlying conditions". That's who they're trying to frighten.

Be sure to let anyone you know in these categories especially, that these new vaxxines HAVE NOT YET BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS.

Meanwhile, free (Government paid-for) vaxxines are nearing the end. In January, those who want them will have to pay for them or have insurance that will.

Blaze

Account Closed
The CDC is especially recommending the new Pfizer BA.5 vaxx for the elderly and those with "underlying conditions". That's who they're trying to frighten.

Be sure to let anyone you know in these categories especially, that these new vaxxines HAVE NOT YET BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS.

Meanwhile, free (Government paid-for) vaxxines are nearing the end. In January, those who want them will have to pay for them or have insurance that will.
Wow. Whole thing reeks of greed.

david starling

We need to sue Halloween. It's caused rapid tooth decay and diabetes for far too long!

Yeah, it's really messed up. Big Pharma are basically the medical mob.

I hadn't thought about Halloween being bad for diabetics with a sugar craving!

But at least the candy-makers don't claim the sugar is GOOD for anyone's health.

It would be like, "Here kids, eat this candy. It's Safe and Effective for Everyone!"

Blaze

Account Closed
I hadn't thought about Halloween being bad for diabetics with a sugar craving!

But at least the candy-makers don't claim the sugar is GOOD for anyone's health.

It would be like, "Here kids, eat this candy. It's Safe and Effective for Everyone!"
As a diabetic, I can say that Halloween and the pushing of candy in all corners of the universe hits my fading cravings like a truck.

But you're right - never heard a candy maker try to advertise "the health benefits of herseys" or some bs.

None of the people around me who took the jab are getting this new one. "What's the point?" seems to be the common phrase I hear.

david starling

As a diabetic, I can say that Halloween and the pushing of candy in all corners of the universe hits my fading cravings like a truck.

But you're right - never heard a candy maker try to advertise "the health benefits of herseys" or some bs.

None of the people around me who took the jab are getting this new one. "What's the point?" seems to be the common phrase I hear.

Same here. The mRNA Pharmaganda has lost its mojo.