COVID vaccine is ready!

blackbery

They Planned It From DAY ONE — Tom Renz Interview​

We’ve gotten to a place where vaccine injuries and deaths are hitting a number the media and politicians can no longer hide. So what comes next? Well, my guest today, attorney Tom Renz, has been sounding the alarm that they’re gonna try to pin the blame on Trump. And if you check out recent media reports, it looks like they are gearing up to do just that.

blackbery

Yep, but he NEVER mandated it.
Not once.
And NEVER recommended it for children.

WHY is President Trump being blamed?
Did he invent the vaccine?
Did he know the side affects?

Contrast that to the current O'Biden fascist regime which MANDATED it for everyone.
People had to sue the Biden Admin (& they WON) to be allowed to work or trave.
But MANY people lost their jobs or were forced to take it to keep their jobs.

Even after all the intel about how dangerous the jabs were, the Xiden regime STILL pushing the jabs, now
onto 6 month old BABIES!

They are mass murderers. Period.
Trump is not responsible for their nefarious plan which was to create a fake pandemic, lie about it, create fear & then
people would line up to get jabbed to avoid being killed by a cold virus!

We didn't know any of this for a long time into the pandemic.

MANY MAGA supporters got jabbed, they too believed the hype & propaganda put out by the Mockingbird Whore Media.
Trump HAD no choice to put out a vaxx to 'calm the country down'.
It was mass hysteria with the corrupt media, Fauci/Birx/WHO/CDC/FDA pushing lockdowns.
They planned on having global lockdowns for 10 years for their 2030 Agenda where they hoped to wipe out
6 Billion from the planet from starvation, suicide, lack of medical care (people with cancer, etc not getting help)

The lockdowns created millions of deaths around the world, can you imagine 10 tens of lockdowns! There would have
been NO food, no supply chain, NO work, NO economy!

People who were already AWAKE never took the jabs. Interesting fact is that Libs got jabbed at double the rate of
Conservatives.

I've said for over a year now that Fauci & his criminal cabal will face the death penalty for Crimes Against Humanity.
They did all this DELIBERATELY & BANNED ALL THERAPEUTICS which would have cured the cold virus with PROVEN
cases 98%.

The covid virus was the weapon but the 'cure'...aka the masks, lockdowns & vaccines were the death tactics to de-populate
the entire world. The NWO/cabal haven't given up although covid pandemic is over. They tried Marberg virus, went
nowhere, now they are rolling out the Monkeypox virus & O'Biden ordered millions more vaxx to 'cure' the people.
If people can't see the satanic agenda of the NWO by now, there's no hope left for them. They are too brainwashed &
unable to leave the CIA -Mockingbird Whore Media Cult.

Dr. Scott Atlas: The Fauci-Birx Lockdowns Caused More Deaths and Ruined Millions of Lives​

blackbery

Remember when the 5 Dem Gov's pushed the elderly who were sick with flu aka the covid virus into nursing homes?
They did it to kill the people deliberately to push the death #s of covid to terrify the country.
It worked.
They left the ships/medical centres Trump Admin set up to deal with covid patients empty.😏😏

They committed mass genocide & they will face the death penalty, along with many, many others.

And remember when EVERY death was attributed to covid by the hospitals to get the bonus money?
We will eventually find out that very few people actually died of the China virus...except the elderly who did die
from the flu.

THIS IS ACTUALLY HOW DOCTORS DETECT IF SOMEONE HAS DIED FROM COVID OR NOT.​

Blaze

Account Closed
David - here's the video from Dr Campbell that got banned from youtube. Someone grabbed it and reposted on bitchute:

1416-pepe-hmm.png

Why would Youtube ban such a video.....? Not my honest, apolitical Youtube...

Oddity

A lot of people are excoriating him on substack. Blah. Mostly Americans, mostly who seem to have a complete incomprehension of English. Or I'm completely daft because I don't see Dr Campbell as a plant of The Evil Ones. At all.

Give me a minute, I'll calm down.

Oddity

"Wait, he joined Rumble!? CLEARLY he's dove off the deep end. Is he even a DOCTOR? Like, OMG this is crazy!" - Average NYC-er.

Is Dr. Death going to jail yet? You know, the ultimate Fraudcci?
I think he's going to be taking a holiday to various non-extradition countries. Could be wrong...

Blaze

Account Closed
A lot of people are excoriating him on substack. Blah. Mostly Americans, mostly who seem to have a complete incomprehension of English. Or I'm completely daft because I don't see Dr Campbell as a plant of The Evil Ones. At all.

We live in the reactionary age. No need to read (or think, even!) when "REEEEEEEEEEEE-ing" will do.

blackbery

The greatest tennis player in the world has been denied entry into the U.S. Open despite the CDC coming out recently
to state that there is no difference btwn a vaxx or non-vaccinated person. Because the vaxx doesn't work, doesn't stop
transmission & doesn't stop you getting covid, it makes no difference if you are jabbed or not.
Novak Djokovic was allowed to play at Wimbledon (& won) but not in the Australian Open.

It's not about health. Players who live in the US who are not vaxxed can play but people travelling to the States MUSt
be jabbed, whether you're an athlete or a tourist.

Novak's mother got a 500,000 petititon to present to the O'Biden Admin to get an exemption but they refused.

So once again, the greatest tennis player will not get any points (like in Australia) which a player accumulates with each
grand slam match. He will slip to #3 or even lower in the rankings, not due to anything he has done but because the NWO
puppets in the Xiden fascist regime won't allow him to play.

And guess who is one of the main sponsors of the tournament this years paying millions to advertise? MODERNA! ☹️☹️

You can't make this stuff up.

TENNIS

Published August 28, 2022 9:00pm EDT

Novak Djokovic, Kyrie Irving, Aaron Rodgers are modern day heirs of Muhammad Ali: Clay Travis​

All three pro athletes have refused to take the COVID-19 vaccine.​

blackbery

JUST IN: 11th Circuit Court of Appeals Upholds Injunction Against Biden’s Covid Vaccine Mandate for Federal Contractors​

The lawsuit also argued Biden’s vaccine mandate is unconstitutional because only Congress is allowed to make rules.

Georgia, Alabama, Idaho, Kansas, Utah and West Virginia attorneys general joined the lawsuit.

The Justice Department asked the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals to overturn the nationwide injunction against Biden’s Covid vaccine mandate for federal contractors.

The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday said Biden did not have the authority to use the Procurement Act to establish health standards for contractors’ employees.

Earlier this year the Supreme Court blocked Joe Biden’s OSHA vaccine mandate.

The highest court of the land in a 6-3 ruling blocked Biden’s vaccine mandate on private businesses with 100+ employees.

The PEOPLE fought against the O'Biden tyranny & WON!!!🎉🎉🎉

david starling

JUST IN: 11th Circuit Court of Appeals Upholds Injunction Against Biden’s Covid Vaccine Mandate for Federal Contractors​

The lawsuit also argued Biden’s vaccine mandate is unconstitutional because only Congress is allowed to make rules.

Georgia, Alabama, Idaho, Kansas, Utah and West Virginia attorneys general joined the lawsuit.

The Justice Department asked the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals to overturn the nationwide injunction against Biden’s Covid vaccine mandate for federal contractors.

The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday said Biden did not have the authority to use the Procurement Act to establish health standards for contractors’ employees.

Earlier this year the Supreme Court blocked Joe Biden’s OSHA vaccine mandate.

The highest court of the land in a 6-3 ruling blocked Biden’s vaccine mandate on private businesses with 100+ employees.

The PEOPLE fought against the O'Biden tyranny & WON!!!🎉🎉🎉

This is why the courts are so important in the U.S.

In Canada, they just go along with whatever the Prime Minister wants.

david starling

Dr.Campbell is currently discussing the mystery of excess deaths that aren't "Covid-related". He's walking a tightrope, because if he overtly blames the vaxxines themselves, and/or 5G, he'd be banned from YouTube.