COVID vaccine is ready!

JUPITERASC

Today Dr. Anthony Fauci announced he will leave his position at the NIH in December :)
How can SCIENCE retire?! Is reality about to unravel?

JUPITERASC

Dr. Payal Patel, assistant professor at the University of Michigan Medical School
and infectious diseases physician, breaks down the concerning spread of a rare strain
of '...vaccine-derived...' polio. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,
a vaccine-derived poliovirus (VDPV) is a strain related to the weakened live poliovirus
contained in oral polio vaccine (OPV). If allowed to circulate in under-or unimmunized populations
for long enough, or replicate in an immunodeficient individual, the weakened virus
can revert to a form that causes illness and paralysis.

OPV is a safe and effective vaccine that contains a combination of one, two, or three strains
of live, weakened poliovirus, and is given in the form of oral drops.
OPV has been instrumental in eradicating wild polioviruses around the world, including in the United States
because it stops the spread of the virus by inducing immunity in the gut. :)

VDPVs emerge when not enough people are vaccinated against polio, and the weakened strain
of the poliovirus from OPV spreads among under-immunized populations.
The United States has used inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) exclusively since 2000.
IPV is given as an injection in the leg or arm, depending on the person’s age

and protects against paralytic disease caused by any type of poliovirus, including VDPV."

It’s amazing how they just “...find...” it in the supply.
And let me guess, we can’t question where it came from

ChevyD

Here they come... Updated Vaxx for Canada

Moderna to supply 12M doses to Canada..

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/mode...icron-targeted-covid-shot-to-canada-1.6558285

Lets wait to see what Pfizer supplies...

But look at what Canada has already procured...

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-services-procurement/services/procuring-vaccines-covid19.html

mp.png

*Up to means 20M doses with options for 15M more for Moderna and 30M with options for 30M more for Pfizer..
MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

I read somewhere that the US has agreed to 105million doses 😲

Oddity

This looks delightful:

ur insightful reader Doorless Carp pointed out an article about a very important aspect of Ba.5 variant’s spike protein: it has 63 times greater affinity for ACE2 receptor than the original spike protein. Therefore, Ba.5 spike protein, codon optimized for endless mRNA transcription, may bind to so many ACE2 receptors as to “trigger inflammation, thrombosis and vasoconstriction”.

david starling

They have a new tactic aimed at those who still believe the mRNAs prevent severe symptoms and fatalities from Omicron--

There's a constant refrain that natural immunity from Omicron BA.5 lasts "only about a month", so "get vaxxed".

My impression is, that as long as it's still BA.5 going around, and that's the one the natural immunity is for, it should last as long as 3 to 6 months, with even milder symptoms the second time of a positive test for BA.5 again. I'm looking for an update about the length of immunity for just BA.5, minus a new variant that is more transmissible.

The one month estimate I've seen is for a different variant than the one originally contracted. The booster-shot wouldn't help in ANY case, and might even make the symptoms worse, but a lot of people don't realize that.

Last edited:

blackbery

Here they come... Updated Vaxx for Canada

Moderna to supply 12M doses to Canada..

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/mode...icron-targeted-covid-shot-to-canada-1.6558285

Lets wait to see what Pfizer supplies...

But look at what Canada has already procured...

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-services-procurement/services/procuring-vaccines-covid19.html

View attachment 92669

*Up to means 20M doses with options for 15M more for Moderna and 30M with options for 30M more for Pfizer..
MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

I read somewhere that the US has agreed to 105million doses

Biden Administration Will Distribute 1.8 Million More Monkeypox Vaccine Doses​

The covid scam collapsed now so they are rolling out the new monkeypox scam. Monkeypox has killed no-one in the US
& maybe 5 people around the world but they are pushing the vaxx to anyone & everyone!

Then it will be the polio scam. etc etc

They plan on bringing pandemic after pandemic as per the 2030 agenda to murder 6 Billion people by locking countries down,
masking them up again, creating starvation, suicides, drug ods, collapsing economies.
Over 100 M died of starvation in 3rd world countries during the global lockdowns. NWO not happy that the people stopped
complying, courts took the sides of the people & the pointless lockdowns/masks were eliminated. Gates/Fauci thought 4 sure
they could keep the world in fear for a decade to kill off the majority on the planet.

But majority of people are aware now that it's all a con job. Despite pushing the covid vaxx onto children, parents are not
complying......nobody is afraid of the monkeypox scam.....

O'Biden fascist regime in a big panic over this.
They need to keep the evil agenda going & are desperate.
Yet, even fraud fauci knows the gig is up & is jumping off the sinking ship in a desperate attempt to avoid arrest!😏😏

FACT SHEET: White House Announces New Actions to Combat Monkeypox Outbreak​

Oddity

I've read a bit about Jynneos - doesn't it cause an ungodly amount of heart problems (worse than the covid vaccines) and they never actually trialled it so we don't know if it stops monkeypox?

I forgot. That's the normal procedure for approving vaccines now.

blackbery

I know nothing about Jynneos...all I know is that the monkeypox scam is just another fake pandemic to push the 2030
NWO agenda of de-population. And, of course, the corrupt CDC/FDA allow these poisons to be administered under the
'emergency act' so no trials are needed!

Yep, that's the normal procedure for approving vaccines now.

ONE monkeypox case in the US & it's declared an emergency.

😏😏

To date, the Biden-Harris Administration has delivered nearly 1 million doses of JYNNEOS vaccine to jurisdictions – the largest JYNNEOS MPV vaccine program in the world. Last week, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the Emergency Use Authorization of the JYNNEOS vaccine to be administered intradermally in individuals 18 years of age and older.

david starling

Fauci's finally retiring in December. By then he'll have done all the damage he could do.

FDA has approved an Omicron-specific vaxxine. Let's see if they can throw a monkey-wrench into the natural immunity gained by recovery from Omicron BA.5

JUPITERASC

We had to go all the way to the Irish Times to find it :)

but a new study of COVID patients
reveals that those with insufficient levels of Vitamin D in their systems

have a four times higher mortality rate compared to COVID patients who get enough Vitamin D.

Which brings to mind the question of why medical experts, virologists
and government representatives in the United States
haven’t been touting the benefits of Vitamin D
which have been apparent for many months and now are absolutely confirmed? :)
Jimmy and America’s comedian Kurt Metzger discuss the Vitamin D question
and why so much attention has been focused
on COVID measures like vaccines and masks

and virtually none on vitamins. :)

david starling

The CDC has banned Djokovic from playing in the U.S. Open solely because he's an unvaxxed foreigner. U.S. players, staff, and fans attending the Open are not vaxx-mandated. :mad:

JUPITERASC

The good news for unvaccinated teachers in the Australian state of Queensland
is that they’re being welcomed back into the classroom to teach again.

The bad news? For the next 18 weeks their pay is being docked :)
just because they’re unvaccinated.
So if it’s safe for them to teach children, what’s the point of cutting their pay? :)

It’s a “...dressing down...” say administrators, a way of punishing these teachers
for failing to do as they were told :)
when the vaccination dictates were issued.
Jimmy and America’s comedian Kurt Metzger marvel at the idea that

Australian authorities can get away with such transparently punitive measures.

This is the social credit system in action. You get punished if you don't do as you're told. :)
Don't forget, compliance is science
So you’re safe to teach kids if your unvaxxed, but
you still need to be penalized for not obeying the government

"...The problem with Australians is
not that so many of them are descended from convicts, but

that so many of them are descended from prison officers..." - Clive James

JUPITERASC

In Canada, the health care system is slowly crashing
because the doctors and nurses are working ridiculous hours
so many are quitting, and now the government of Canada
is asking the unvaccinated nurses and doctors
to return to work

after they have been fired for not being vaxed lol :)

david starling

In Canada, the health care system is slowly crashing
because the doctors and nurses are working ridiculous hours
so many are quitting, and now the government of Canada

is asking the unvaccinated nurses and doctors
to return to work

after they have been fired for not being vaxed lol :)

The hospitals themselves are resisting rehiring unvaxxed healthcare workers.

Those who are being rehired have to pay for expensive tests for Covid positivity out of their own pockets, whereas those who complied with getting 2 doses don't have to test.

NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with health, just punishment for choosing not to get vaxxed.

Oddity

The hospitals themselves are resisting rehiring unvaxxed healthcare workers.

Those who are being rehired have to pay for expensive tests for Covid positivity out of their own pockets, whereas those who complied with getting 2 doses don't have to test.

NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with health, just punishment for choosing not to get vaxxed.
They're not hiring back in British Columbia. And any unvaxxed federally employed women who took maternity leave now owe the government $50k. They won't be hired back, either.

I'm glad I live in such a rational and compassionate place.

david starling

They're not hiring back in British Columbia. And any unvaxxed federally employed women who took maternity leave now owe the government $50k. They won't be hired back, either.

I'm glad I live in such a rational and compassionate place.

Hard to believe this will hold up in court!