COVID vaccine is ready!

david starling

As long as BA.5 is still the latest variant of Omicron, those who have tested positive and then negative for BA.5, and haven't mucked up their immune systems with additional shots or Paxlovid should have about 6 months of complete immunity. There should be a color for that, as they are the safest people to be around.

Looks like Germany has its own version of Pharmacare authorities posing as "Healthcare" experts. Germany is claiming that fatalities associated with Omicron are higher, even though cases are much lower. This goes totally against the pattern of Omicron, and harks back to the Alpha and Delta months. Maybe they're using statistics from a year ago and claiming these are current. OR, simply blaming EVERY fatality from ANYTHING on Omicron, whether the victims of diseases, accidents, and homicides even tested positive for Omicron.

Oddity

As long as BA.5 is still the latest variant of Omicron, those who have tested positive and then negative for BA.5, and haven't mucked up their immune systems with additional shots or Paxlovid should have about 6 months of complete immunity. There should be a color for that, as they are the safest people to be around.

Looks like Germany has its own version of Pharmacare authorities posing as "Healthcare" experts. Germany is claiming that fatalities associated with Omicron are higher, even though cases are much lower. This goes totally against the pattern of Omicron, and harks back to the Alpha and Delta months. Maybe they're using statistics from a year ago and claiming these are current. OR, simply blaming EVERY fatality from ANYTHING on Omicron, whether the victims of diseases, accidents, and homicides even tested positive for Omicron.
But in the statistics they don't show anymore in Canada, the majority of people dying of covid were the vaccinated and especially the boosted. I suspect Germany is the same. And didn't the Paul Erlich Institut (kind of like the German CDC) come out with new data where there's a serious adverse event for every 5000 injections?

And yet, they're pressing on with the mandatory/they say not mandatory vaccines. Like here - you just won't be able to work, travel, or go to the grocery store.

david starling

But in the statistics they don't show anymore in Canada, the majority of people dying of covid were the vaccinated and especially the boosted. I suspect Germany is the same. And didn't the Paul Erlich Institut (kind of like the German CDC) come out with new data where there's a serious adverse event for every 5000 injections?

And yet, they're pressing on with the mandatory/they say not mandatory vaccines. Like here - you just won't be able to work, travel, or go to the grocery store.

I'm pretty sure nearly all the fatalities they associate with Omicron are of those who didn't even test positive for Omicron. In other words, they're flat out lying.

Also, no category for natural immunity is completely ridiculous. I'm hoping the German people won't go along with this power and money grab.

leomoon

Did anyone hear that Polio is back? Seems there are hundreds of cases of Polio found in New York (paralytic polio) Something about the Water!
Since my polio shots are now over 60 yrs ago, I guess I'll need new ones?? My husband and I both knew people with Polio, who wore body braces all the time. Its a horrendous horrible disease. :unsure:

This was on Twitter:

Attachments

• Ivermectin Covid .jpg
    Ivermectin Covid .jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 21

JUPITERASC

William Gates Of Hell wasnt joking in 2019
when he said "...the biggest investment opportunity in the next decade will be vaccines..."
Covid on the rise, then monkeypox, now polio.
All those restrictions like lockdowns, mask mandates, medical passports etc
have done a great job of protecting our health
“...How a Cancer-Causing Monkey Virus Ended Up in Polio Vaccines...” - 9/30/21
“...In the 1950s and 1960s, research conducted in the search for a polio vaccine
involved “...passaging...” the poliovirus through monkeys :)

- a process that led to some of the vaccines becoming contaminated with a cancer-causing simian virus....”

“...A Story About Polio, Pesticides and the Meaning of Science...” -3/7/22
“...We’re told the science on polio is settled
but that may not be the case.
There are scientists who believe polio-like symptoms could be caused by toxic substances, including pesticides...”

“...WHO Recommends New Gates-Funded Polio Vaccine
to Address Vaccine-Derived Polio Outbreak in U.K...”- 6/27/22
The World Health Organization on Nov. 13, 2020, granted Emergency Use Listing
to a novel oral polio vaccine, developed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The vaccine is designed to treat type 2 vaccine-derived poliovirus
the same type of polio identified in the U.K.’s first polio outbreak in 40 years...”

The Salk vaccine had been 60–70% effective against PV1 (poliovirus type 1)
over 90% effective against PV2 and PV3, and 94% effective against the development of bulbar polio

why is the oral vaccine still being used
if it is spreading polio
and driving mutation of the polio virus?
The only logical conclusion is so that pharmaceutical companies can make more money.
Surely it should be illegal to purposefully spread disease?

Dr Campbell has great coverage of medical medical research
But it's what he's not telling YOU :)
Why isn't Dr Campbell being transparent about the data dump ?
Something isn't RIGHT folks, he could release all findings from data dump
and give YOU INFORMED CONSENT but he isn't doing that ?
If other doctors are now trying to make you aware of the dangerous data now published
why isn't Dr Campbell ?

concerns with Polio vaccine - was rather disturbing to hear of those Indian children
that got polio from their polio vaccine
Bill Gates had something to do with that.
"...Bad batch..." was the cited reason
although don't really trust a man whose aim is to lower human population
to be necessarily for saving human lives
Why is polio popping up again?
Who is providing these polio vaccines?
Are we, humanity at large, to be taking needles yearly
for the rest of the forseeable future?

Or just so long as its profitable?

JUPITERASC

Fauci LAUGHS OFF Lab Leak Theory

& Jokes He Created Covid Strain '...IN HIS KITCHEN...'

We know it came from the animal kingdom.
The problem is
humans in labs jacked it up with with new spikes :)

to connect and make it more acceptable to human cells.
- For the people out there who don’t understand gain of function!

“...Ha it’s so funny that I helped create something that ruined millions of lives.
Hahah hilarious...” Fauci thinks death sickness and disease is funny!

david starling

Did anyone hear that Polio is back? Seems there are hundreds of cases of Polio found in New York (paralytic polio) Something about the Water!
Since my polio shots are now over 60 yrs ago, I guess I'll need new ones?? My husband and I both knew people with Polio, who wore body braces all the time. Its a horrendous horrible disease. :unsure:

This was on Twitter:

Looks like our original polio shots are still working. But, a lot of younger people weren't vaccinated against it the way we were.

Vaccinations are always risky, plus there was a polio outbreak in the 1950's due to a contaminated batch of the polio vaccine.

A childhood friend of mine caught it, and had to wear leg braces for a few years, then got over it and got his braces off.

Strangely enough, he didn't need his leg braces in the swimming pool, and he was an incredibly fast swimmer!

Last edited:

david starling

∆[Unpopular post warning]

Well, we've got a lot of Liberals who refuse to listen to medical science when it comes to the benefits of natural immunity versus the mRNA jabs.

And, we've got a lot of Conservatives who refuse to listen to political science when it comes to the fairness of the 2020 election versus a vast, labyrinthine conspiracy to alter the vote-count. (As if the Dems are clever enough to pull off something like that!) :lol:

Last edited:

david starling

And the FDA while you're at it. So many of them need to go...
Both the CDC and the FDA can get by on money they're already getting from Big Pharma. They're both lying to us about overall causes of death, and side effects from pharmaceutical products. Why should taxpayers pay them to lie to us?

And Fauci is worth his weight in steer manure, which is what his medical advice consists of. Why should taxpayers have to fund his bloated salary?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The right to bodily autonomy
is the MOST fundamental right

that all other rights are based on.
You can’t kill someone because your violating that persons bodily autonomy.
You cant rape someone because your violating their bodily autonomy.

And what bodily autonomy is
is decision-making power, also known as “...ownership...”
So if someone else is claiming decision-making power over peoples bodies
they are claiming ownership.
If the government OWNS you, you are a slave :)

Exercise your rights and lose your job, your home, your pension and end up in prison

JUPITERASC

terrifying to see parents vaccinating their small children just because they want to - travel!!!
is an example how low humans fall.
sacrifice their children because of convenience
or being lazy to actually do a basic research
The kids have no say
and ignorant adults may be doing irreparable harm to these kids
wondering how can those who actively participated in administering these agents
psychologically handle the ever increasing knowledge base :)
that indicates they made a horrible medical and ethical mistake
and may have permanently harmed or killed some of their trusting patients.

I suspect many will remain in complete denial for the rest of their lives.

if doctors speak out they risk losing their license
- best of luck paying off the student loan debt
the massive mortgage
the wife's credit cards
the car payments and the kid's private school

Money helps ease a guilty mind and aids sleep

JUPITERASC

New reports have emerged
revealing that the polio virus has been discovered in New York City’s wastewater
and that actual cases of polio are also turning up.
Is this a situation that calls for alarm
or
are the powers that be simply trying to gin up fear among the populace of a new threat :)
that will require a solution that might be costly for the government
but highly lucrative for the pharmaceutical industry?
Jimmy and his panel of The Dive’s Jackson Hinkle and America’s comedian Kurt Metzger wonder

what level of threat this latest health concern reaches.

in the UK weeks ago, Polio found in London sewerage farm,
they said it came from people who had taken oral polio vaccine excreted in to the system.
Funny it happening there now

In other news - high levels of water have been detected in America's Fluoride supply.

david starling

With fewer and fewer adults getting new booster-shots, and the vast majority of parents not getting their kids vaxxed for Covid, these optimistic 2022 projections for Pfizer and Moderna profits made last March look completely unrealistic in the U.S.
That's UNLESS they've been paid in advance for doses that will never be used, and won't have to rebate the cost to the Government.

JUPITERASC

THE science has changed again, this is very interesting to say the least
These guidelines have changed because of that first Tuesday in November.
Afterwards, I expect new hysteria to be introduced
Vaccine mandates were hugely unpopular.
Gotta change that tune before mid-terms.
ahhh, does that mean that i’m not a conspiracy theorist any longer?
well it was fun while it lasted

this is just a friendly reminder
- NEVER forget who tried to gaslight you, fire you, coerce you
into doing something you were not comfortable with, used medical violence against you.

remember, because they will be back with some other stupid plan that doesn’t work.

hallmark of a disordered political system is
one where authorities could get things so unequivocally wrong, at the expense of
so many people's livelihoods, collective mental well being, and even at the cost of people's lives
and yet keep their jobs!

Even the most stalwart defenders of government would have a hard time dispelling the stereotype

of government inefficiency and corruption when confronted by
the categorical failure of the government in contending with this virus

More problems with facial coverings including
deep inhalation of micro/nano particles, levels of CO2 multiples of what is deemed safe
not allowing the immune system to perform its function
of voiding infectious material through coughing/sneezing

and re-inhalation of viral particles (virons) deeper into the lung
resulting in infections deeper into the lung.
Wearing masks (especially multiple masks) while driving, especially for older drivers
can result in unconscious/confused drivers crating all kinds of havoc

So avoid GMOs, eat organic, exercise in sunshine, watch your weight.