COVID vaccine is ready!

ChevyD

No recognition WHATSOEVER of Natural Immunity from having tested positive and recovered? The "Health authorities" in BC should have to pass an I.Q. test!

It's the same in the U.S., with the Supreme Court ruling that it's okay to mandate vaccinations for healthcare workers. There are some lower court lawsuits about it that might do some good for those who can prove they have Natural Immunity.
Correct no recognition for natural immunity. Testing is not an option. Must be vaxxed in BC.
Alberta did scrap the mandate for health workers.
Its controlled by provinces in Canada. Federal gov controls things like travel, banking etc

Opal

Premium Member
Thanks all.

It is what it is. The rules are the rules, I am making the decisions, guided by my kin, and a couple of her friends.

As they say, I can get vaccinated.

I make the choice, I live with the consequences.

It is not right. But is beyond my ability to change.

Opal

Premium Member
Terrible. Can you speak with her on the phone?

What about Skype?
I talk to her on the phone daily. She doesn’t talk long. Gets distracted. She knows who I am though.

As she said a while back when I said I would not be, “you were always so weird and different”

That is how we are seen.

I can’t change that either.

david starling

Thanks all.

It is what it is. The rules are the rules, I am making the decisions, guided by my kin, and a couple of her friends.

As they say, I can get vaccinated.

I make the choice, I live with the consequences.

It is not right. But is beyond my ability to change.

They could fight for your right NOT to get vaccinated, ESPECIALLY because of Omicron. They are making the choice not to. Do they realize that THEY can catch and spread Omicron themselves, despite being vaccinated?

CAN they temporarily move your mother somewhere other than the hospital so that you COULD visit with her?

david starling

I'm pretty sure that the modified mRNA concoctions due out in November are intended to target their own #1 competitor--Natural Immunity, which makes getting jabbed and boostered worse than worthless.

Last edited:

david starling

Careful, well documented scientific studies have shown significantly elevated blood sugar levels caused by the injected Covid medications in about 30% to 40% of those who had been jabbed.

This explains why diabetes is considered a high risk factor for those getting vaxxed and boostered. In this study sample, the sugar levels actually increased with each additional shot.

Oddity

Careful, well documented scientific studies have shown significantly elevated blood sugar levels caused by the injected Covid medications in about 30% to 40% of those who had been jabbed.

This explains why diabetes is considered a high risk factor for those getting vaxxed and boostered. In this study sample, the sugar levels actually increased with each additional shot.
Everyone I know who is diabetic and got jabbed had their blood sugar spin completely out of control afterwards, had to increase insulin and other drugs - and are still dealing with it.

Oddity

david starling

Fewer and fewer Americans are getting vaxxed or boostered. Cases of BA.5 are way up, but fatalities are way down.

Word is getting out that the injections can't prevent catching, spreading, OR suffering from severe adverse Omicron symptoms due to co-morbidities

david starling

Unvaxxed tennis champion Djokovic is going to challenge whatever "vaccination" mandates are still in place that would bar him from playing in the U.S. Open which begins August 29th.

JUPITERASC

Fewer and fewer Americans are getting vaxxed or boostered. Cases of BA.5 are way up, but fatalities are way down.

Word is getting out that the injections can't prevent catching, spreading, OR suffering from severe adverse Omicron symptoms due to co-morbidities
Even in vaccinated BC, they're complaining that 1.3 million eligible people haven't taken their boosters yet. Maybe there's hope.

Vaccine manufacturers Moderna and Pfizer are both eager
to gain approval to start jabbing the infant and toddler set :)
and now, thanks to the corrupt FDA
emergency use authorization (EUA) is here to allow just that.

Of course, the very young have very little to fear from COVID
so the fact that the FDA sees the current situation as an “...emergency...”
is more than a little suspect. :)

But why worry about such minutiae :)
when there are billions of dollars to be made
injecting an experimental vaccine into infants?
the shady science and government corruption
that led to this FDA decision.