COVID vaccine is ready!

ChevyD

Y'all will be pleased to hear that the drastic drop in birth rates isn't because of the vaccines. It's climate change! You know it's true because Bill Gates funded the study - can't get much better than that :D

HAHAHA šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Wow.
What. the. F... Global warming causes still births & infant heart problems. Now I have heard it all.

Did you read the comments... pure gold LOL.

"I'm most concerned about all the pregnant men. I've heard climate change affects them so much, they can't deliver their babies"
"Covid-19 vaccines have been developed for dogs and cats"
"It does not work too well in gorillas"

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...r-dogs-cats-in-india/articleshow/92357163.cms
https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/fully-vaccinated-gorilla-dies-of

Thanks for the laugh!!

Last edited:

david starling

HAHAHA šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Wow.
What. the. F... Global warming causes still births & infant heart problems. Now I have heard it all.

Did you read the comments... pure gold LOL.

"I'm most concerned about all the pregnant men. I've heard climate change affects them so much, they can't deliver their babies"
"Covid-19 vaccines have been developed for dogs and cats"
"It does not work too well in gorillas"

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...r-dogs-cats-in-india/articleshow/92357163.cms
https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/fully-vaccinated-gorilla-dies-of

Thanks for the laugh!!

david starling

Safety testing? We don't need no safety testing!

We can't trust the CDC or the FDA when it comes to Pharmaceutical-industry profit-making. They're both completely compromised.

What a shame!

david starling

Vakecines aren't really "vaccines"--they're genetic modifiers.

Beware of Pfizer's and Moderna's vakecines!

But, if you have been frightened or coerced into getting vakescinated, stay strong--chances are you WILL survive, even though with possible, long-lasting side-effects.

Last edited:

david starling

It's a strange situation, like two versions of reality about Covid-19. Where I am in California, people aren't masking or distancing--the pandemic is no longer even a topic of conversation.

Meanwhile, MSM and governmental agencies are trumpeting news about Omicron "surges" and "spikes", and urgently advising everyone to get "vaccinated and to get a booster-shot every 6 months" without even mentioning that the millions who tested positive and recovered have their own NATURAL IMMUNITY. That's also despite recent reports of VERY few Covid-related fatalities and no increase in hospitalizations. Also, with NO up-to-date evidence of ANY advantage in terms of catching, spreading, or even having milder symptoms by taking that advice. AND they're completely ignoring the very real possibility of adverse side-effects from the injections, which are already well-known to have occurred, and which can be EXTREMELY severe.

Even though the new Omicron variant, BA.5 is the mildest yet, the CDC and the media are acting frantic about how quickly it spreads, and making plans for a new round of injections in November, that will "target" Omicron more effectively. WHY? Unless it's just about Pharmaceutical-industry profits, which is the most likely reason.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
My Mother is in a dementia ward in BC. You need to show proof of vaccination to visit. I may never see her again. She is not doing well. Family is angry with me, but, that is nothing new.

david starling

Is there any sympathy at all from ANYONE who works at the hospital? They must know by now that being vaxxed to visit is purely arbitrary and cruel, even if "rules are rules" and they have to follow them.

ChevyD

My Mother is in a dementia ward in BC. You need to show proof of vaccination to visit. I may never see her again. She is not doing well. Family is angry with me, but, that is nothing new.
Yes this is outrageous. I'm currently in BC and they are keeping the vaccine mandate for all hospital/health workers too.

ChevyD

Is there any sympathy at all from ANYONE who works at the hospital? They must know by now that being vaxxed to visit is purely arbitrary and cruel, even if "rules are rules" and they have to follow them.
It's BC province mandates. You don't know who is around you. People won't take the risk and act like humans and give sympathy..

ChevyD

It's a strange situation, like two versions of reality about Covid-19. Where I am in California, people aren't masking or distancing--the pandemic is no longer even a topic of conversation.

Meanwhile, MSM and governmental agencies are trumpeting news about Omicron "surges" and "spikes", and urgently advising everyone to get "vaccinated and to get a booster-shot every 6 months" without even mentioning that the millions who tested positive and recovered have their own NATURAL IMMUNITY. That's also despite recent reports of VERY few Covid-related fatalities and no increase in hospitalizations. Also, with NO up-to-date evidence of ANY advantage in terms of catching, spreading, or even having milder symptoms by taking that advice. AND they're completely ignoring the very real possibility of adverse side-effects from the injections, which are already well-known to have occurred, and which can be EXTREMELY severe.

Even though the new Omicron variant, BA.5 is the mildest yet, the CDC and the media are acting frantic about how quickly it spreads, and making plans for a new round of injections in November, that will "target" Omicron more effectively. WHY? Unless it's just about Pharmaceutical-industry profits, which is the most likely reason.
It appears to be $$$
But who truly knows..

$3.2 billion US vaccine deal
https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/pfizer-...3-2b-from-u-s-in-covid-vaccine-deal-1.1785784

david starling

Yes this is outrageous. I'm currently in BC and they are keeping the vaccine mandate for all hospital/health workers too.

No recognition WHATSOEVER of Natural Immunity from having tested positive and recovered? The "Health authorities" in BC should have to pass an I.Q. test!

It's the same in the U.S., with the Supreme Court ruling that it's okay to mandate vaccinations for healthcare workers. There are some lower court lawsuits about it that might do some good for those who can prove they have Natural Immunity.