COVID vaccine is ready!

david starling

A new strategy has emerged in the official pro-vax Narrative: It's being called "long Covid".

But, it unscientifically implies that ONLY those who are unvaccinated and unboostered are displaying symptoms of lingering health problems after testing positive and recovering.

QUESTION--Since it's now scientifically well-known that fully vaccinated and boostered people can catch and spread the Omicron variants just as much as the unvaccinated and unboostered, where is the scientific evidence that only unvaccinated and unboostered people who have caught and recovered from Omicron are displaying symptoms of "long Covid"?

ANSWER: There IS no scientific evidence that vaccinations and boosters reduce the risk of "long Covid".

Last edited:

Oddity

Beloved leader has tested positive again - not sure why as he seems to be getting his way politically.

Vaccine passports for travel will not be lifted. But they will be upped to your needing 3+ doses.

david starling

Only one logical conclusion, (assuming Justin is actually vaxxed to begin with)--

Being vaxxed INTERFERES with natural immunity to Omicron.

Our own Secretary of Pharmaceutical Profits, Beccarra, (under the guise of being Secretary of Health and Human Services) has caught it a 2nd time as well.

Oddity

I tend to go with unvaccinated. So this may be just theatre. The photo op/injection with him going around is laughably fake. I know. I have to give myself intramuscular injections weekly, and you don't go one-handed and just kinda stab (which is what the vaccinator was doing).

Only one logical conclusion, (assuming Justin is actually vaxxed to begin with)--

Our own Secretary of Pharmaceutical Profits, Beccarra, (under the guise of being Secretary of Health and Human Services) has caught it a 2nd time as well.

david starling

The CDC is going after the really young children now, age 6 months(!) to 5 years. Still using the "safe and effective" slogan, still not admitting the possibilty of any severe adverse effects, still not releasing any scientific evidence that the vaccines can prevent the infection and spread of Omicron.

It's lost ALL credibility of being guided in its decisions by medical science. Same as in Canada.

ChevyD

I tend to go with unvaccinated. So this may be just theatre. The photo op/injection with him going around is laughably fake. I know. I have to give myself intramuscular injections weekly, and you don't go one-handed and just kinda stab (which is what the vaccinator was doing).

It is laughably fake. Another laughable fake, was last year when I was watching CBC news and they showed a dummy in the ICU claiming ICU's are over whelmed. OF course now... its oh that was a training facility. LIES.

This twitter link is the only picture I can find

ChevyD

100% this. Vaxxed does interfere with natural immunity. No shadow of a doubt.
I do believe idiot Trudeau did get vaxxed. Another reason for him to push it on others, because he did it. And if he has to suffer from it then so does everybody else

ChevyD

Does this mean you could leave Canada if you wanted to?

Yes it does mean that. Freedoms to travel regardless of paperwork has been restored for the time being.
If unvax leave Canada and want to return they will need to isolate... Foreign nationals still can't enter Canada unless vaxxed.
The arrival app is still required as well... this is the next thing that needs to go. Lots of people have trouble with that at the airports

They do claim to be following "medical science" but then what is the point of just the unvax still needing to isolate/quarantine to re-enter?
Vaxxed can spread it too but no need to isolate...

Last edited:

david starling

Yes it does mean that. Freedoms to travel regardless of paperwork has been restored for the time being.
If unvax leave Canada and want to return they will need to isolate... Foreign nationals still can't enter Canada unless vaxxed.
The arrival app is still required as well... this is the next thing that needs to go. Lots of people have trouble with that at the airports

They do claim to be following "medical science" but then what is the point of just the unvax still needing to isolate/quarantine to re-enter?
Vaxxed can spread it too but no need to isolate...

They still want to $ell the shots. By adding a 3rd shot, that's LOT$ more money.

Oddity

They still want to $ell the shots. By adding a 3rd shot, that's LOT$ more money.

They've bought enough vaccine for 11 shots for each of us, so no, those aren't going away. And even though they aren't currently in use the vaccine passports are still around, and you'll need a shot every six months to keep it current.

(Still vax-passportless here.)

david starling

They've bought enough vaccine for 11 shots for each of us, so no, those aren't going away. And even though they aren't currently in use the vaccine passports are still around, and you'll need a shot every six months to keep it current.

If they've already paid for them, they may as well dump them. They're obsolete.

ChevyD

If they've already paid for them, they may as well dump them. They're obsolete.

Yes Trudeau bought more than enough, right up to the year 2024. Why assume in 2019 that a virus will last this long... $$ of course
They are already looking at re-defining fully vaxxed.... changing wording to "up to date"

https://globalnews.ca/news/8919947/covid-canada-update-fully-vaccinated-definition/

david starling

david starling

Drug stores in the U.S. have already dumped about a million doses. Hardly anyone is getting vaxxed now, and it takes money to keep the vials cold enough to preserve them.

ChevyD