COVID vaccine is ready!

Blaze

Account Closed
Difficult to read, but it's important. It was all in the 2022 Aries ingress. This job really ***** sometimes.

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/dear-friends-sorry-to-announce-a?s=r

Mm. Nothing surprises me anymore. Not in a nihilistic sense, more of a "humans do as humans do" sort of thing. Brings peace to the mind.

That aside,

Wonder what'll be blamed for the die-off. Climate change? Summertime festivities? We've already seen the media blaming breathing too much on the increase in heart attacks, which....I will admit to chuckling at.

Hopefully this moment in human history will be remembered and learned from by our surviving descendants as a time of foolish fear and psychopathic attempts at control. Eh. Or maybe history will rhyme in another hundred years.

I'll stop rambling. Poor kids, I wish them well.

david starling

Difficult to read, but it's important. It was all in the 2022 Aries ingress. This job really ***** sometimes.

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/dear-friends-sorry-to-announce-a?s=r

Too much religion included, and the statistics are mixed with projected scenarios.

Biblical quotations, terms like "Sacredness of the womb" and "anti-humans" takes away from assessing the real scientific results of being vaccinated.

The really bad adverse effects are still being labeled in the official Narrative as an "insignificant percentage" compared to the total number of vaccinations without severe adverse effects.

Well, it's NOT "insignificant" to those who are unfortunate enough to suffer from them, or to the friends and families of those included in this "insignificant percentage".

This Memorial Day should include mourning for all those who have been injured or killed by vaccines that were promised to be "safe and effective for everyone".

david starling

There was really NO EXCUSE for giving the pharmaceutical companies immunity from prosecution for severe adverse effects from their Covid-19 vaccines.

If they were "safe and effective for everyone", THEN WHY DID THESE DRUG MANUFACTURERS DEMAND IMMUNITY???

They DEMANDED it. It was NOT automatically a given.

Blaze

Account Closed
There was really NO EXCUSE for giving the pharmaceutical companies immunity from prosecution for severe adverse effects from their Covid-19 vaccines.

If they were "safe and effective for everyone", THEN WHY DID THESE DRUG MANUFACTURERS DEMAND IMMUNITY???

They DEMANDED it. It was NOT automatically a given.

"Hey, boss. Does this stuff even work?"

"No idea. Make that no refunds sign as big as possible."

"Gotcha, boss."

david starling

SHAME on the U.S. government NOW for not rescinding the Declaration of Public Health Emergency, and suspending the SALE and USE of the EMERGENCY ONLY Covid-19 vaccines!!!. :devil:

david starling

If chay were still here I'm sure she'd be SO happy for us that we're still alive and well. I just know it would warm her heart!

I like her, but she was just so convinced that the vaccines were okay and necessary for everyone.

I would ask her the same question--If the vaccines are safe, then WHY did Pfizer demand immunity from lawsuits?

Now that previously hidden information has been released concerning the clinical trials, we KNOW why.

david starling

Even if you'd asked her it wouldn't have convinced her of anything. More rational questions than that have been asked pro covid vaxxers and they still have their blinkers on.

It hasn't been asked enough though. I didn't think about asking her at the time. Of course the information about the disastrous clinical trials, completely swept under the rug by the FDA and the Secretary of Health (who was a former pharmaceutical CEO and was a paid lobbyist for the industry when he was appointed), hadn't been revealed yet.

Blaze

Account Closed
If chay were still here I'm sure she'd be SO happy for us that we're still alive and well. I just know it would warm her heart!

"I KNOW you're all SECERTLY VAXXED. Even TRUMP said the VAX is SAFE. "All the LIES spread by the FAKE NEWS LIKE FOX IS KILLING PEOPLE!"

[insert snarky remark and comment about wanting unjabbed people to die here]

Side-note: Sure feels good to not have mystery juice in my body.

david starling

"I KNOW you're all SECERTLY VAXXED. Even TRUMP said the VAX is SAFE. "All the LIES spread by the FAKE NEWS LIKE FOX IS KILLING PEOPLE!"

[insert snarky remark and comment about wanting unjabbed people to die here]

Side-note: Sure feels good to not have mystery juice in my body.

Are people still saying that? Since Omicron is infecting SO MANY fully vaccinated and boostered celebrities and politicians, seems like they would have gotten the message. The number of "Covid-associated" deaths in the U.S. is 1/10th of what it was 3 months ago, and fatalities are no longer being blamed on being unvaxxed.

The nearly forbidden words in the mainstream media are "natural immunity".

ChevyD

I am reading that the 'amazing miracle' paxlovid antiviral pills don't work and that now doctors are reconsidering its use. Nothing from that Pfizer company is any good, what a disgusting money grab... small rant over :rightful:

Last edited:

david starling

I am reading that the 'amazing miracle' paxlovid antiviral pills don't work and that now doctors are reconsidering its use. Nothing from that Pfizer company is any good, what a disgusting money grab... small rant over :rightful:

Paxlovid LOOKED like a way to avoid getting vaccinated, and still be safe from severe adverse symptoms from Covid. But, there was (and still is), a never-ending chorus from mainstream media, saying over and over, "Get vaccinated, get a booster-shot", DESPITE the supposed alternative of Paxlovid, which took too long to be widely available in the first place.

The word I'm applying is COLLUSION between the FDA and Pfizer, to DELIBERATELY withhold evidence of damaging effects from the vaccines, and to approve them DESPITE that evidence.

By now, there's enough evidence to (very possibly) PROVE it in court, IF a lawsuit is ever brought against the FDA.

Opal

Premium Member
Since Covid, neither my husband or I have gotten sick. This, forced not being an extrovert thing, I guess.

You know, it is nice to see faces again! Everywhere, smiles!