COVID vaccine is ready!

Blaze

Account Closed
Del Bigtree's film about MMR vaccines causing autism: https://rumble.com/vxollr-episode-259-the-movie-that-inspired-a-movement.html

a/k/a The CDC has been doing this for a long, long, long time.

Highly recommended, just put it on as a podcast - documentary, so you're not missing a lot on the visuals.

Of interest: Ukraine has begun the Great Reset. Universal Basic Income - for the vaccinated only.

Didn't know that about De Niro. Met him once, by Sam's. Cool guy.

Watching the rest now. Long video, good for a Saturday night with nothing to do, thanks m8.

Roks

If you use sidereal astrology Saturn is finally going to leave Capricorn and enter Aquarius in 2022 May. It will station at 0 degrees of Aquarius for a month

I hope this signals the changing of the tide in the people's direction

leomoon

Well, Putin's pushed Trump off the main stage for now. Maybe he'll be able to say something outrageous that will re-trigger his opponents' hatred.

Trump lovers, though, are faithful to him 100%, even if they may disagree with one or two things he says or does.

Putin saw with his trump experiment, (having decades ago, choosing HIM as the one to push for) that MAGA (A REINVIGORATING OF RONALD REAGAN'S MANTRA) worked well, very well in the USA. NOW he uses the MRGA (Make Russia Great Again) same theme, same thing. I noticed a few copy-cat themes he's picked up on to work up his crowds. Another is hatred & fear of the "other" worked extremely well and still does....NOW, it's up to me to SAVE us from "them" a 3rd theme.

Had Putin not seen the success story of his chosen one, djt; I doubt he'd be as bold today. I've read that he has the older generations in Russia, in his corner, he is still VERY popular. He used the "Fake News" theme (yet another that worked here) over there now, in order to take away their freedom to hear any kind of news that is not complimentary to him and his doings. It wasn't fully implemented here, but that is the way his protege was leaning, i.e. "Don't believe anything you hear unless it is from me" talk, he conditioned them this way: (Did this also work for Hitler?)

Short Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmMq2HHg3_I

Trump and his advisors knew that going in before he made the escalator P.R. down trump tower to announce he would run in 2016.

Remember he bragged, "I could shoot someone on the corner of Fifth Avenue, and they would STILL vote for me".

That wasn't exactly a complement about his voters.
THAT was what he normally does, tells you in advance, what he's thinking) and in this case he had a "good read" on the type he would appeal to. No brainer!

Here he is, the clip dated January 20, 2016, 10 months before the Presidential Elections of 2016.

SHORT CLIP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA

He KNEW who he'd appeal to way in advance of the decision to run in 2016 November, and 10 months prior essentially said as much in the clip.

Last edited:

david starling

He and his advisors knew that going in before he made the escalator P.R. down trump tower to announce he would run in 2016.

Remember he bragged, "I could shoot someone on the corner of Fifth Avenue, and they would STILL vote for me".

That wasn't exactly a complement about his voters. THAT was what he normally does, tells you in advance, what he's thinking) and in this case he had a "good read" on the type he would appeal to. No brainer!

Here he is, the clip dated January 20, 2016, 10 months before the Presidential Elections of 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA

He KNEW who he'd appeal to way in advance of the decision to run.

They've forgiven him for the Warp Speed vaccines he's taking credit for, even though many of his supporters believe they're pure poison, and for continuing to recommend getting vaccinated. Also, for choosing Fauci as his chief medical advisor.

leomoon

I noticed that the last post ran off the Topic of Covid. I thought I was on a different forum (see the quote I was responding to via David)

I'd be happy to put it elsewhere if need be. :whistling:

Added for the above post:

Sometimes, one quote or another piques my interest not realizing it may have previously gone off topic.

I'll add to that post however, I think if Putin wanted to, he could easily lie about Covid TOO in his country just as our 2016 potus once did and even today, we see the repercussions from it. (It's a weather related thing, like the flu theme, "it will disappear like a miracle one day". He even successfully convinced a larger population that the Government's CDC was lying to them.

His believers could also use a "disinfectant to clean their lungs".....
Will Putin do likewise? Remains to be seen.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...fectant-beat-coronavirus-clean-lungs-n1191216

It was only when trump got very ill, close to death I read - and was whisked to Walter Reed Hospital, did he start to change his tune a bit.

But the P.R. move of partially enacting "I'm Super Man'" while whipping off his "mask", on the balcony of the White House - also sent his diehards a message without words, sometimes, far more potent then just lies by themselves, are such actions. :whistling:

https://www.republicworld.com/enter...ing-unbuttoning-shirt-revealing-superman.html

https://twitter.com/PreetBharara/status/1315053018900029441?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1315053018900029441%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffpost.com%2Fentry%2Ftrump-superman-walter-reed-discharge-plot_n_5f8248c4c5b6e5c31fff5770

Last edited:

leomoon

I hadn't heard of this before, but it falls in line with what we actually know the ultimate showman did.

DONALD TRUMP AND COVID 19 ERA FROM EARLY 2020..............

Seth Abramson
Oct 10, 2020

"In calls from Walter Reed, Trump shared an idea he was considering: When he left the hospital, he wanted to appear frail at first...but underneath his shirt, he would wear a Superman T-shirt, which he would reveal when he ripped open the top layer."

see the "I'm Superman" meme based on this idea:
https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1315087608427548672?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1315087608427548672%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.republicworld.com%2Fentertainment-news%2Fwhats-viral%2Ftrump-ridiculed-for-considering-unbuttoning-shirt-revealing-superman.html

These types of antics may have very well endeared him to millions of folks who'd love to be him, i.e. projection of style;

YET, some vulnerable souls actually died following what they thought he would endorse.

I recall during the Election period, a young woman, spoke and said her father only had 1 "Pre-Existing condition" and that was his belief in DJT before he died.

She was destroyed over his death.

Video here:
(She) told the story of her father, Mark Anthony Urquiza, who she said trusted Trump and other Republican leaders when they said the coronavirus was under control and would disappear. Urquiza said her dad went to a karaoke bar with friends once Arizona's stay-at-home order was lifted in May and a few weeks later he was put on a ventilator. He died alone in the ICU "with a nurse holding his hand."
"My dad was a healthy 65-year-old. His only pre-existing condition was trusting Donald Trump, and for that, he paid with his life," Miss Urquiza said. "Donald Trump may not have caused the coronavirus, but his dishonesty and his irresponsible actions made it so much worse."

To my way of thinking, his death will be a karmic stain on the soul of djt. Thats just 1 alone example. How many more weak and vulnerable believers did he kill by doing this, by misleading them?

We tend to forget even recent history.

Video here:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...vention-kicks-n1236923/ncrd1237033#blogHeader

Last edited:

david starling

I noticed that the last post ran off the Topic of Covid. I thought I was on a different forum (see the quote I was responding to via David)

I'd be happy to put it elsewhere if need be. :whistling:

Added for the above post:

Sometimes, one quote or another piques my interest not realizing it may have previously gone off topic.

I'll add to that post however, I think if Putin wanted to, he could easily lie about Covid TOO in his country just as our 2016 potus once did and even today, we see the repercussions from it. (It's a weather related thing, like the flu theme, "it will disappear like a miracle one day". He even successfully convinced a larger population that the Government's CDC was lying to them.

His believers could also use a "disinfectant to clean their lungs".....
Will Putin do likewise? Remains to be seen.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...fectant-beat-coronavirus-clean-lungs-n1191216

It was only when trump got very ill, close to death I read - and was whisked to Walter Reed Hospital, did he start to change his tune a bit.

But the P.R. move of partially enacting "I'm Super Man'" while whipping off his "mask", on the balcony of the White House - also sent his diehards a message without words, sometimes, far more potent then just lies by themselves, are such actions. :whistling:

https://www.republicworld.com/enter...ing-unbuttoning-shirt-revealing-superman.html

https://twitter.com/PreetBharara/status/1315053018900029441?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1315053018900029441%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffpost.com%2Fentry%2Ftrump-superman-walter-reed-discharge-plot_n_5f8248c4c5b6e5c31fff5770

Both he and Fauci were sending mixed messages about the severity of the covid situation.

leomoon

If you use sidereal astrology Saturn is finally going to leave Capricorn and enter Aquarius in 2022 May. It will station at 0 degrees of Aquarius for a month

I hope this signals the changing of the tide in the people's direction

At my age, I'm sad that I won't really be here to seen the enacting of a greater societal consciousness then the ones I've thus far seen.
I was once told by a medium, that I would be here to see the beginning of the "New Age" to take place. This was way back in the early 70s when I was told this amongst a lot of other more personal things that did come to pass.

But I doubt that in my lifetime, I will actually see people caring about each other (and migrants included) as a test of that caring and generosity, that consciousness of what I consider to be the "New Age" to come.

Having recently deciding to check out the DNA history tests to find a missing grandmother I never got to meet, I see she died alone cloistered in a Sanatorium for the very sick and contagious, at 26 yrs old of the Spanish Flu. She was weakened from just having given birth 6 months earlier to my father. ....

Last edited:

leomoon

no comment!! :whistling:

For David:

He KNEW who he'd appeal to way in advance of the decision to run. ---End Quote---
They've forgiven him for the Warp Speed vaccines he's taking credit for, and for continuing to recommend getting vaccinated. Also, for choosing Fauci as his chief medical advisor.
Not all the families of the victims have forgiven.

The harm he has done to those vulnerable believers, will never be able to be rescinded~ Too much death, too much suffering. As I posted before the young woman whose life is forever changed now without the presence of her dad all because of his "pre-existing condition" which she said was believing djt.

He told her in his own last words over the home recorded video when they last spoke, he believed in him and was now SORRY. But he died anyway at a young age. One cannot repair this type of damage with words. :sad: Not even an apology to her and her family for their monumental loss came from him. Remember, HE NEVER apologizes he said, as believing it "showed weakness to do so".

There are many others who also came to the too late recognition, they had been lied to. Too late, because they then died anyway. Can't imagine what that's like.

david starling

It's against Establishment rules to come right out and say that, because of Omicron, the Pandemic is over, and the Public Health Emergency has ended.

It's okay to say it APPEARS to be "nearing an end", followed by, BUT a new more deadly variant could arise at any moment, so it's STILL an Emergency Situation.

The difference between a pandemic and an endemic illness is, hospitaliztion and fatality numbers are WAY down, so, "Back to business-as-usual, we just have to learn to live with it".

It's reasonable to advise the elderly and those with underlying, dangerous personal health problems to keep getting their booster-shots, to help brace their immune systems against an Omicron infection when it happens.

But for the young and healthy, the risk of a severe adverse reaction to the vaccines now outweighs the risk of a severe Omicron reaction.

"Hey, CDC, leave those kids alone!!!" That's up to private care physicians now, on a case by case basis.

leomoon

From the Trump biography of his 4 years in high office: "Rage"
https://peoplesworld.org/article/trump-lied-americans-died/

“#TrumpLiedAmericansDied” it reads.
Because that, according to 18 tape-recorded interviews Woodward had with Trump, which are now playing on the Internet, is what the GOP president did when the coronavirus pandemic hit.

Trump knew as early as January 28 the pandemic hitting the U.S. was dangerous and thousands of Americans would sicken and die. Yesterday Trump admitted it all, including that he had told Woodward of Watergate fame about it months ago.
Trump’s own national security staff caught his attention, sharply, in a January briefing, by flatly saying the coronavirus would be the top U.S. security threat of his term and as bad, if not worse, than the flu pandemic a century ago.

Trump paid attention, ( **to what the science was saying) yet kept lying to the country about the pandemic. But not to Woodward.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said of the pandemic in that early February call to Woodward. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu. This is deadly stuff.” Trump initiated the calls.

But publicly then, and for months afterwards, Trump compared the coronavirus to the common cold and predicted it would go away of its own accord. His regime also did nothing about it. It still hasn’t, says Trump’s foe in the fall general election, former Vice President Joe Biden.

“To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down,” Trump told Woodward, on the record and on tape on March 19. And when the book excerpts hit the wires on September 9, Trump reiterated that point in his press conference that afternoon.

All this led Woodward, at the end of the book, to write: “Trump never did seem willing to fully mobilize the federal government and continually seemed to push problems off on the states. There was no real management theory of the case or how to organize a massive enterprise to deal with one of the most complex emergencies the United States had ever faced.”
Meanwhile, the coronavirus has raged. As of 10:30 a.m. on September 10, 6.366 million people have tested positive for the virus since the government finally formally acknowledged the pandemic on March 13. And 190,909 have died, according to Johns Hopkins University’s worldwide coronavirus tracker, one of the nation’s most authoritative sources.

It’s as if every man, woman, and child in Chicago and Los Angeles caught the virus and everyone in Mobile, Ala., plus 2,000 people in its suburbs, is dead. The U.S. accounts for 22.8% of the world’s people who have tested positive and 21% of the dead, all because of Trump’s inaction.
No wonder one sign posted in a photo on Twitter, called Trump “Murderer.”

Last edited:

david starling

no comment!! :whistling:

For David:

He KNEW who he'd appeal to way in advance of the decision to run. ---End Quote---

Not all the families of the victims have forgiven.

The harm he has done to those vulnerable believers, will never be able to be rescinded~ Too much death, too much suffering. As I posted before the young woman whose life is forever changed now without the presence of her dad all because of his "pre-existing condition" which she said was believing djt.

He told her in his own last words over the home recorded video when they last spoke, he believed in him and was now SORRY. But he died anyway at a young age. One cannot repair this type of damage with words. :sad: Not even an apology to her and her family for their monumental loss came from him. Remember, HE NEVER apologizes he said, as believing it "showed weakness to do so".

There are many others who also came to the too late recognition, they had been lied to. Too late, because they then died anyway. Can't imagine what that's like.

Trump's lack of concern or distress about people dying from Covid-19 was so obvious, a lot of people who would have otherwise voted for him decided not to. Those were Republicans and right-leaning Independents who lost loved ones, and realized he didn't even care.

Last edited:

leomoon

Trump's lack of concern or distress about people dying from Covid-19 was so obvious, a lot of people who would have otherwise voted for him decided not to. Those were Republicans and right-leaning Independents who lost loved ones, and realized he didn't even care.

Perhaps nearing 81 million of them, both Republican and Independent voters who voted for him back in 2016 changed their minds in 2020.

I still believe its better to wake up LATER, then NEVER, as sad as it makes people to do so understanding they were taken for a ride. I did this in December of 2001 sitting on my couch watching the battle unfold - and awakened to the fact my vote and trust had been poorly place with Bush. Battle of Tora Bora revealed this to me.

But some, even with personal deaths in their own families attributed to one person, will never awaken.

Must be plain old stubborness, fixed planets galore? OR is it just ego alone?? I don't know the answer but the natal and the ego are intertwined I would imagine.

Last edited:

david starling

Biden needs to realize that the ONLY Covid-free "passport" that makes any sense at all, is one proving recovery from Omicron within the last 6 months, vaccinated or not.

EVERYONE else is a potential spreader, including those fully-vaccinated and boostered..

The vaccination mandates made little sense to begin with, but NO sense at ALL now.

david starling

Perhaps nearing 81 million of them, both Republican and Independent voters who voted for him back in 2016 changed their minds in 2020.

I still believe its better to wake up LATER, then NEVER, as sad as it makes people to do so understanding they were taken for a ride. I did this in December of 2001 sitting on my couch watching the battle unfold - and awakened to the fact my vote and trust had been poorly place with Bush. Battle of Tora Bora revealed this to me.

But some, even with personal deaths in their own families attributed to one person, will never awaken.

Must be plain old stubborness, fixed planets galore? OR is it just ego alone?? I don't know the answer but the natal and the ego are intertwined I would imagine.

It's the same stubbornness that won't accept the medical science either way. For example, both Trudeau and Biden mandated border vaccine-passports for truckers, RIGHT when proof of vaccination had become utterly useless because Omicron had replaced Delta. Biden's approval rating is suffering for it, and it's doing NOTHING to protect the health of the population. :pinched: