COVID vaccine is ready!

chay

Banned
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/

This funeral director talks about his personal experiences with the number of people his company buried last year vs this year. He said in the first three months of this year he never buried this many people in such a short timeframe in all his 15 years of being a funeral director, and he said they were all victims of the jab. Last year, the number of people he buried was not really much different from previous years, but it was a lot of elderly people from nursing homes.

If you want me to watch bitchute you can watch tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@hill_deeee/video/7007106902417001734?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
shes better at numbers than me

Oddity

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/state/california

That looks a bit better. If Cali indeed has a higher death rate than we do, and here it's very much 'no treatment for you!' then that'd be terrifying. Also consider that a lot of people don't get tested, so those cases don't get reported at all.

The stats I'm seeing say fatalities versus confirmed cases is in the 2% range. So, 100,000 confirmed cases would mean 2,000 fatalities, which is about what is being reported each day (1,800 to 2,000).

And, of those fatalities, they're saying that most hadn't been "fully vaccinated".

A 98% recovery rate sounds pretty good, until you start adding up the numbers included in the 2% that didn't survive.

Oddity

The WHO said the IFR rate is 0.14, so I'm actually highballing it a bit. Also, Israel and the UK would like a word on who's catching it and dying - in England and especially Scotland it seems to be the vaccinated. It seems like the more vaccinated a country is, the more cases they get. Very strange. The region I live in has a 93% vax rate - by late summer our cases went from about 20 per day to 800 per day. Before we had vaccines at all our numbers were low (single to low double digits most of the time).

Weird, no?

Where on earth did you get those statistics? Being vaccinated decreases your chance of contracting Covid & increases your chance of survival immensely. Get your facts from the experts and people who work directly with the virus and Covid patients.

Oddity

Children aren't much affected by covid. In Canada, we've had a total of 16 deaths under the age of 19, and they all had serious co-morbidities. Most of them were in hospital when they caught covid, as well.

I'll ignore the 'corrupted and selfish' bits. But do try to see people as *people* and not stereotypes. Just generally speaking.

Conservatives and Right Wing are the corruption. Trump is still leading his voters in the shadows, but he'll get caught in the end. We're in the Climate Change they deny because it benefits them. Science has been telling us for decades the rising temperatures would release viruses. I don't understand anti-vaxxers, so selfish. Little children and babies are getting Delta, they cant be vaccinated. We take the vaccine to raise their chances of survival. Its a no-brainer. Also forget any idea its all about Government control. Health insurers, employers, travel insurers, teachers, families are going to demand people get vaccinated.

chiamaria

The WHO said the IFR rate is 0.14, so I'm actually highballing it a bit. Also, Israel and the UK would like a word on who's catching it and dying - in England and especially Scotland it seems to be the vaccinated. It seems like the more vaccinated a country is, the more cases they get. Very strange. The region I live in has a 93% vax rate - by late summer our cases went from about 20 per day to 800 per day. Before we had vaccines at all our numbers were low (single to low double digits most of the time).

Weird, no?

Yeah, and also Gibraltar apparently had a breakout, and they're reportedly the most vaccinated region in the world.

Also for 455 million people to have died of covid, if we take the population to be 8 billion, that means that about 1 in 17 across the globe has died from it. I don't know about you guys, but I personally know a lot more than 17 people. There are over 50 people in my workplace, and not a single one has died of covid in the past year. Not only that but none of my family members, extended family members or friends have either. Maybe I'm just very lucky? I don't think so though, cause even within my circle I haven't had anyone tell me about anyone they know dying of covid either.

Oddity

455 million would be far more than the entire population of the US, about 1.5 times as much, just for perspective. That hasn't happened.

david starling

Weird, no?

They're blaming it on Delta.

david starling

It's been a REAL disappointment for the Covid-19 vaccination movement.

Originally, it was supposed to make people completely safe from both catching and spreading the virus.

Now, it's no longer expected to stop the catching and spreading, but iS supposed to be making it easier to recover, and to prevent most fatalities among those who are "fully vaccinated".*

*["Fully-vaccinated" means 2 weeks after both shots have been given.]

JUPITERASC

You should get all your colourful thread contributions
printed into novelty toilet paper as Christmas gifts for both of your friends.
2cdf4f70fa9cd3408218bc42f9a95388.jpg

chiamaria

If you want me to watch bitchute you can watch tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@hill_deeee/video/7007106902417001734?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
shes better at numbers than me

I just watched the tiktok. Very interesting that the girl talks about the 2000 who died of covid despite being fully vaccinated and doesn't once mention the 14,925 who died from the vaccine ITSELF. Her numbers of 1 in 8 would be valid if they were actually true cases (and the PCR test has been proven time and again to be unreliable with lots of false positives. A papaya fruit and a goat were tested positive for covid using the PCR test and, funnily enough, the Tanzanian president who conducted this experiment is now dead), and the one in 61 chance of dying of covid would be true if, once again, the doctors were honest about how they classify a covid death, which many are not. The funeral director who's on the bitchute link I sent to you, he mentioned that there was even a deceased person who died in a car accident and was labelled as a "covid" death, and you think his is the only case of such gross mislabeling? If it's so easy to mislabel like that, then if it's done on a rampant scale, then no wonder they can come up with something like 670,000 deaths!

However, she doesn't state over what timeframe the 670,000 cases happened. Was that just in 2020 alone, or is it for both last year and this year? Because given an infinite amount of time, theoretically everyone can die from the virus sooner or later.

Let's assume the worst case scenario where the 670,000 deaths are all genuinely from covid and nothing else (and obviously I think it's grossly inflated), and that it was just in 2020 alone. Then using maths, out of 330 million people in the US, the chances of dying of covid are 1 in 492, which means that you actually have a 99.79% chance of not dying from it, whether you get it or not.

david starling

I just watched the tiktok. Very interesting that the girl talks about the 2000 who died of covid despite being fully vaccinated and doesn't once mention the 14,925 who died from the vaccine ITSELF. Her numbers of 1 in 8 would be valid if they were actually true cases (and the PCR test has been proven time and again to be unreliable with lots of false positives. A papaya fruit and a goat were tested positive for covid using the PCR test and, funnily enough, the Tanzanian president who conducted this experiment is now dead), and the one in 61 chance of dying of covid would be true if, once again, the doctors were honest about how they classify a covid death, which many are not. The funeral director who's on the bitchute link I sent to you, he mentioned that there was even a deceased person who died in a car accident and was labelled as a "covid" death, and you think his is the only case of such gross mislabeling? If it's so easy to mislabel like that, then if it's done on a rampant scale, then no wonder they can come up with something like 670,000 deaths!

However, she doesn't state over what timeframe the 670,000 cases happened. Was that just in 2020 alone, or is it for both last year and this year? Because given an infinite amount of time, theoretically everyone can die from the virus sooner or later.

Let's assume the worst case scenario where the 670,000 deaths are all genuinely from covid and nothing else (and obviously I think it's grossly inflated), and that it was just in 2020 alone. Then using maths, out of 330 million people in the US, the chances of dying of covid are 1 in 492, which means that you actually have a 99.79% chance of not dying from it, whether you get it or not.

No, the approximately 670,000 Covid fatalities as listed in the U.S.A. is from early 2020 to now, in September 2021.

They're adding about 2000 deaths from Covid a day at the current rate.

Also, the claim is that of the approximately 2000 fatalities a day, nearly all are currently "unvaccinated". Meaning, very few "fully vaccinated" are dying.

Last edited:

BOOGY99

mmmmm am I missing something I looked at transiting Pluto transiting and conjunct Saturn and Jupiter look back in history I thought ww3 but we cannot predict i guess

since 1990 I looked back T Pluto conjunct Saturn and Jupiter, it was on the cards every time these planets meet, 1900 onwards Spanish flu and ww1
and ww2
and HIV in Scorpio

check it out cap 2020 google

find the links its easy next will be 2053 it affects us all world wide
I'm basic but I see it xxx

Covid is over in 2022 folks thank god x

david starling

mmmmm am I missing something I looked at transiting Pluto transiting and conjunct Saturn and Jupiter look back in history I thought ww3 but we cannot predict i guess

since 1990 I looked back T Pluto conjunct Saturn and Jupiter, it was on the cards every time these planets meet, 1900 onwards Spanish flu and ww1
and ww2
and HIV in Scorpio

check it out cap 2020 google

find the links its easy next will be 2053 it affects us all world wide
I'm basic but I see it xxx

Covid is over in 2022 folks thank god x

The Saturn/Neptune conjunctions coincided with the Spanish flu in 1918, the polio epidemic in 1952, and the seasonal flu epidemic in 1989. Next one's in 2026.

Last edited: