COVID vaccine is ready!

david starling

Glenn Beck has done a few vids recently (not covid specific) about how this isn't politics. We're in a war between good and evil. Tending to see it that way myself. Fairly freaksome dream he had years ago:

A war about who gets to DECIDE what's good and what's evil.

david starling

Here's a vaxx cover-up conspiracy theory I thought of--

Officer Brian Sicknick died right after the raid on the Senate. Of course they wanted to blame it on an attack by a rioter, but the autopsy showed it as a series of strokes, and labeled it "natural causes". EVERY media source used the "Natural Causes" explanation.

But, the mRNAs were just being rolled out, and some officers had already been vaxxed before January 6th. "Natural causes" is instead of "adverse vaxxine reaction" when someone notable, like baseball great Hank Aaron, dies after being vaxxed, with no serious prior health conditions.

The report said the officer's fatal strokes were due to "blood clots", one of the known severe vaxx reactions.

Last edited:

Cap

Dr. McCullough: mRNA from COVID Vax Transfers from Jabbed to Unjabbed, ‘Changing Human Genome’​

In a recent interview, distinguished internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist Dr. Peter McCullough shared how studies have indicated that synthetic mRNA from the Pfizer and Moderna experimental COVID vaccines may last permanently in the body, can also transfer to the unvaccinated, and is “changing the human genome.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/dr-mc...jabbed-unjabbed-changing-human-genome/5801567

Blaze

Couldn't understand what he was saying.
Probably related - Gates foundation has been using the African population to test diseases and vaccines for ages now.

Notice how they don't speak about the clot shot being pushed over there. Nor are there any mass deaths recorded from the disease. Also, ever notice how similar Covid looks to aids? Hmm....

david starling

Probably related - Gates foundation has been using the African population to test diseases and vaccines for ages now.

Notice how they don't speak about the clot shot being pushed over there. Nor are there any mass deaths recorded from the disease. Also, ever notice how similar Covid looks to aids? Hmm....

Very little 5G in rural Africa, and a younger population than most continents.

Least vaxxing + least Covid fatalities.

Even this weaponized version of Covid-19 couldn't have been a big deal without 5G radiation, which is taboo to talk about as an attack on our immune-systems, nervous-systems, and our cardiovascular rhythms.

Cap has found evidence that the vaxxines are coordinated with 5G to make its effects even worse for people who are vaxxed.

But, even those of us who aren't vaxxed still have to deal with the debilitating effects of 5G, which can be deadly on its own.

Bill Gates spearheaded both 5G AND the vaxxination program. Plus, he's the one openly saying we need to reduce the world population.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
The area, in the Congo, where the laboratory was, is where ground zero for aids is. It is tied heavily to vaccine development, the illegal use of a certain breed of monkeys for the experimentation on humans and listening to the people that were there, interviewed and weighing for yourself who is lying and who is telling the truth.

This documentary was done in the early 2000’s, distanced in time from the subject, but reminiscent to me, of history repeating itself with the Wuhan, and the myth of the vaccines of today.

I don’t think things really change. They just do it again and again.

“Oh look, there’s an airplane up in the sky!” - the Wall - Pink Floyd

Blaze

The area, in the Congo, where the laboratory was, is where ground zero for aids is. It is tied heavily to vaccine development, the illegal use of a certain breed of monkeys for the experimentation on humans and listening to the people that were there, interviewed and weighing for yourself who is lying and who is telling the truth.

This documentary was done in the early 2000’s, distanced in time from the subject, but reminiscent to me, of history repeating itself with the Wuhan, and the myth of the vaccines of today.

I don’t think things really change. They just do it again and again.

“Oh look, there’s an airplane up in the sky!” - the Wall - Pink Floyd
I'm no bible expert, but isn't the saying: "Nothing new under the sun" in there?

The hydra always regrows its head and the hero always chops it off again. How tiresome.

Opal

Premium Member
And then there is Medusa, actually lost her head.

The only person that was sacrificed for God in the bible was Adah, God didn’t stop her death, because he didn’t request it to be done, it was a promise to god for a victory, and the sacrifice promised if victory was received.

Cap

Also related to Africa. In Africa they use quinine based medications to treat and prevent malaria. Quinine has been used for centuries and it is also present in popular 'tonic water' and 'bitter lemon' drinks.

That is the reason Africa has been least affected by Covid, because of quinine use.

Now, hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is basically quinine. Early in the pandemic, French doctor Didier Raoult, who is by the way one of the world's top microbiologists, made fantastic progress in treating Covid with HCQ. If I remember correctly, he had almost 100% recovery rate among 80+ aged patients, who also had other risk factors. Of course, he was demonized by MSM and eventually they took away his license.

At the same time, fake study was published in prestigious medical journal "Lancet", claiming that HCQ is dangerous. Lancet later retracted the study and apologized, admitting it was fake but only after 2 months of relentless MSM propaganda about dangers of HCQ. Similar propaganda was later used against Ivermectin, another safe and effective treatment. Of course, they went on to demonize every possible treatment, in order to promote "vaccine".

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
The line just keeps moving. First you will not get covid (people tend to forget this) to only 1 percent will get ill and then you will not get as sick as the unvaxxed (how they make that leap is beyond me) and you will not be hospitalized or die, to "there are far more vaccinated people than unvaccinated so of course there are going to be more deaths." Of course, "vaccine effectiveness wanes over time, and low numbers of people have received updated booster shots, experts said."

“The truth is we always knew we would see a growing proportion of vaccinated individuals among our COVID admissions,” Since when???

Cap

The line just keeps moving. First you will not get covid (people tend to forget this) to only 1 percent will get ill and then you will not get as sick as the unvaxxed (how they make that leap is beyond me) and you will not be hospitalized or die, to "there are far more vaccinated people than unvaccinated so of course there are going to be more deaths." Of course, "vaccine effectiveness wanes over time, and low numbers of people have received updated booster shots, experts said."

“The truth is we always knew we would see a growing proportion of vaccinated individuals among our COVID admissions,” Since when???

The rule of thumb is, whatever "fact checkers" say you should know the truth is opposite.
In fact, if I want to check if something is true, I look up "fact checkers". If they say it is not true then I am 100% certain it is true, otherwise they wouldn't bother to write about it.

Politifact, like all other "fact checkers" is sponsored by Bill Gates, Clinton Foundation, Big Pharma etc.

I mean, would you trust these guys to "determine the truth" :LOL:

snopes.jpg

Last edited:

david starling

Important Message From Health Experts

The fact that so many people who have been both vaccinated and boosted against Covid-19, both the old and the young, have been mysteriously dropping dead for reasons we're not allowed to investigate, should NOT be considered as a reason to avoid getting vaccinated and boosted against the Omicron variants!

So, remember, get vaccinated and get your booster-shots!
:andy:

Opal

Premium Member
The last three weeks my husband and I, and many people we know have been sick, for about two weeks total each. We have not been able in contact with each other except phone calls.

The vaccinated know what they have had, and want to know what the rest of us had.

We all don’t know that, we stayed home, the doctors office says in it’s recording and on the door, “if you have flu or cold like symptoms, do not enter”.

Not sure how they knew the strain. Can you buy a kit at Walmart? Or do they go in anyway?

The vaccinated are down longer.

david starling

The last three weeks my husband and I, and many people we know have been sick, for about two weeks total each. We have not been able in contact with each other except phone calls.

The vaccinated know what they have had, and want to know what the rest of us had.

We all don’t know that, we stayed home, the doctors office says in it’s recording and on the door, “if you have flu or cold like symptoms, do not enter”.

Not sure how they knew the strain. Can you buy a kit at Walmart? Or do they go in anyway?

I've had what I thought was a sudden, common cold, like in the good ole days when I was in school. Should have been over in few days.

But, it turned into a stubborn phelmy cough, up near my throat, with coughing spells. It's almost gone after three weeks, less and less of a problem, but still there. Turns out it's something I didn't know about, called "RSV". Caught it at the super market based on the timing.

Cap

I've had what I thought was a sudden, common cold, like in the good ole days when I was in school. Should have been over in few days.

But, it turned into a stubborn phelmy cough, up near my throat, with coughing spells. It's almost gone after three weeks, less and less of a problem, but still there. Turns out it's something I didn't know about, called "RSV". Caught it at the super market based on the timing.

According to Dr. McCullough studies show once you are infected with Covid you build very strong natural immunity. Chances of hospitalization are near zero for 2nd time infection. Variants don't matter, it's just a fearmongering technique to manipulate people into taking more boosters. Use nasal spray and take vitamin supplements and Zinc. The main thing is to start right away, within 3 days of first symptoms.
Many people already had Covid but they are not aware because it was so mild, they didn't notice anything. Things are completely different for the vaccinated...

In case you feel you need something stronger, Ivermectin, HCQ + Zinc or Hydrogen Peroxide are proven, safe and effective. In case you cannot get either of those, Quercetin + Zinc is equally good. Quercetin is a natural supplement, it acts just like HCQ, it helps Zinc break into cells (Zinc is the "killer of Covid").

Last edited:

david starling

According to Dr. McCullough studies show once you are infected with Covid you build very strong natural immunity. Chances of hospitalization are near zero for 2nd time infection. Variants don't matter, it's just a fearmongering technique to manipulate people into taking more boosters. Use nasal spray and take vitamin supplements and Zinc. The main thing is to start right away, within 3 days of first symptoms.
Many people already had Covid but they are not aware because it was so mild, they didn't notice anything. Things are completely different for the vaccinated...

In case you feel you need something stronger, Ivermectin, HCQ + Zinc or Hydrogen Peroxide are proven, safe and effective. In case you cannot get either of those, Quercetin + Zinc is equally good. Quercetin is a natural supplement, it acts just like HCQ, it helps Zinc break into cells (Zinc is the "killer of Covid").

I went to a walk-in clinic. We call them "doc in a box". All I went in for was testing, and they identified it as "RSV", rather than cold, flu, or Covid. They said it would go away on its own, and didn't prescribe anything. It's taking its time, which they said is entirely normal. And annoying! Lot of RSV going around here.

I take vitamins and zinc on a regular basis, so I've got that covered. I'm also getting enough rest, and staying warm and dry. Our low temps are only in the 40s and 50s (F.)

Last edited: