COVID vaccine is ready!

blackbery

You didn't miss anything Oddity, on Aug 2nd....

HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra declared Monkeypox a National Emergency.​

This is right after NY, CA delcared monkeypox an emergency too!!!! Right before the midterms, they are attempting to bring
back the masks, the lockdowns, the mandated vaxx. ......even though very few # which apparently only affects men having
anal sex with one another!

Governors in California, New York and Illinois have already declared state of emergencies in response to the monkeypox outbreak. 🚨🚨

Another scamdemic to get more people jabbed. The covid plandemic only got about 50% of the country to get 3 jabs.....the
rest stopped at 2 or never even got one. They are not afriad of a virus with a 99.97% recovery rate.
Monkeypox doesn't even kill! Doctors brave enough to speak out are claiming it's vaxx-induced shingles.😏😏

But the O'Biden NWO regime buying millions & millions of monkeypox vaxx, opening up centres & using the same fear
tactics that got people to run out & get jabbed with experimental technology.

There are zombies out there so brainwashed that they will go get jabbed...they believe in the 'science'. 😭😭

HEALTH

White House declares monkeypox a public health emergency​

david starling

Odds, it's on the same webpage as what you posted, as a separate, earlier entry, and it's MUCH more alarming than Becarra's 3 month declaration. You're right, it's a different, (although related) topic.

This is the one I fact-checked--

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

statement of Russian Ministry of Defense about the emergence of Covid-19
and possible involvement of a certain American agency :)
is very funny how they were pointing finger at China at the beginning of pandemic

and now I guess what goes around, comes around

david starling

This is the first I've heard of this...
So the American NIH paid for the Chinese to leak the lab-made Virus from Wuhan to study the response
😲

Got some unreliable sources here. I posted a fact check for it that looks legit.^

Gotta watch out for the fear mongerers on both sides, out to make money from it.

Last edited:

david starling

Talking about 5G radiation as being harmful is like talking about Ivermectin as being helpful. The official Narrative mocks, ridicules, and bans discussions about both, and falsely claims they've been "disproven" by (illegitimate) scientific "studies".

Last edited:

blackbery

Got some unreliable sources here. I posted a fact check for it that looks legit.^

Gotta watch out for the fear mongerers on both sides, out to make money from it.

R U ok David?
You keep posting the same 'fact checker' source which has nothing to do with Fauci funding gain-of-function in the Wuhan lab.
Plus, these 'fact checkers' are made up by the fake news! They are not credible but a complete joke!

I'm not sure why you want to try & discredit scientists who all claim that Fauci is lying but it's not right & ridiculous that you
keep wanting to protect the monster Fauci.
Or at least if you want to discredit the scientists/doctors who testify against Fauci, have a real article & not bull fake news.

Here's another article, in Vanity Fair, where other proof that NIH funded research in Wuhan lab. How soon are your 'fact
checkers' going to post that's all a lie too & the evidence is made up?
This nonsense has to stop David, the fake 'fact checker' blogs has got to stop. We need Truth now more
than ever.

In Major Shift, NIH Admits Funding Risky Virus Research in Wuhan​

blackbery

So the American NIH paid for the Chinese to leak the lab-made Virus from Wuhan to study the response
😲

More proof.

Letter confirms Wuhan lab’s COVID-19 leak was funded by US taxpayers​

Oddity

😲
Obama outlawed GoF in 2014, because a European researcher invented a virus that would've killed the world had it got out. I think it was Christian Drossen, but it's been a while, can't remember. Quite a lot of fuss over that in the virology community.

So Fauci did an end-run around Obama, and funded UNC and, more specifically, Eco Health - which was working on bat viruses with the Wuhan lab. You probably know the rest of the story. Look up Ralph Baric, Shi Zeng Li (I've probably mis-spelled that, but she's the infamous Bat Lady), and Peter Daszak for some hair-raising reading.

blackbery

Peter Daszak ought to be in jail, along with Fauci for breaking the law & conducting these very deadly experiments in
gof in Wuhan lab. When the Reps take over Congress/Senate in Nov they plan to have all these mad scientists held
accountable. They don't have the power now to do anything except question the criminals as the Dems refuse to act.
Rand Paul has been the hero in all this, battling with Fauci & proving over & over again that the highest paid bureaucrat in
the US is nothing but a pathalogical liar.

Rand Paul vows to get answers on COVID-19 origins in gain-of-function hearing​

david starling

Obama outlawed GoF in 2014, because a European researcher invented a virus that would've killed the world had it got out. I think it was Christian Drossen, but it's been a while, can't remember. Quite a lot of fuss over that in the virology community.

So Fauci did an end-run around Obama, and funded UNC and, more specifically, Eco Health - which was working on bat viruses with the Wuhan lab. You probably know the rest of the story. Look up Ralph Baric, Shi Zeng Li (I've probably mis-spelled that, but she's the infamous Bat Lady), and Peter Daszak for some hair-raising reading.

Dr. Campbell blames the WHO for not preventing the pandemic.

blackbery

IF Fraud Fauci was not funding the Wuhan Lab, there would have never been a pandemic in the 1st place.☹️

Fauci is a mass murderer & that's been known about him since the days of AIDS.

It only takes one monster to lead their minions to bring absolute destruction & death.
Think Hitler, Stalin, Mao in modern times. None of them could have brought such horror to the world without those under them
'following orders'.

Fauci Was 'Untruthful' to Congress About Wuhan Lab Research, Documents Show4

Richard Ebright, board of governors professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University and laboratory director at the Waksman Institute of Microbiology, told Newsweek these documents show "unequivocally" that NIH funded gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab.

"The documents make it clear that assertions by the NIH director, Francis Collins, and the NIAID director, Anthony Fauci, that the NIH did not support gain-of-function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement in Wuhan are untruthful."

Anthony Fauci Is A Monster​

New shocking photos show that Anthony Fauci approved funding for experiments where drugged beagles were eaten alive by sand flies. Now, Fauci wants to perform deadly experiments on YOUR KIDS! The only life Fauci seems to care about is his own...

david starling

HOW did Fauci manage to become so important??? Since 1984, he's been Chief Medical Advisor to SEVEN Presidents in a row, both Repubs and Dems, Libs and Cons.

blackbery

That's a VERY good question David.

There were complaints about him 30 years ago. He destroyed careers of anyone who criticized him.

I would love to know how he remained in that top postion for decades. He must have bribed the right people.😭😭

david starling

That's a VERY good question David.

There were complaints about him 30 years ago. He destroyed careers of anyone who criticized him.

I would love to know how he remained in that top postion for decades. He must have bribed the right people.😭😭

He's in league with the WHO, the WEF, and Big Pharma. THAT'$ Big Money.