COVID vaccine is ready!

david starling

In Canada, the health care system is slowly crashing
because the doctors and nurses are working ridiculous hours
so many are quitting, and now the government of Canada

is asking the unvaccinated nurses and doctors
to return to work

after they have been fired for not being vaxed lol :)

The hospitals themselves are resisting rehiring unvaxxed healthcare workers.

Those who are being rehired have to pay for expensive tests for Covid positivity out of their own pockets, whereas those who complied with getting 2 doses don't have to test.

NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with health, just punishment for choosing not to get vaxxed.

Oddity

The hospitals themselves are resisting rehiring unvaxxed healthcare workers.

Those who are being rehired have to pay for expensive tests for Covid positivity out of their own pockets, whereas those who complied with getting 2 doses don't have to test.

NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with health, just punishment for choosing not to get vaxxed.
They're not hiring back in British Columbia. And any unvaxxed federally employed women who took maternity leave now owe the government $50k. They won't be hired back, either.

I'm glad I live in such a rational and compassionate place.

david starling

They're not hiring back in British Columbia. And any unvaxxed federally employed women who took maternity leave now owe the government $50k. They won't be hired back, either.

I'm glad I live in such a rational and compassionate place.

Hard to believe this will hold up in court!

ChevyD

Moderna is suing Pfizer for patent violations!

It's a sure sign that the Covid Pandemic gravy train profits are nearing an end.
I was just about to post this..
Now they can eat into each others profits, first sign of return to how things were before covid. Big pharma in competition with each other, not working together for mass vaxx. I know it won't happen but I hope they destroy each other.. lol

david starling

Uh, is it Tucker Carlson's opinion that the vaxxines were a good thing or a bad thing? And, as far as I've seen, most, if not nearly ALL, of Trump's CRITICS think they were GREAT, and saved as many as 20 million lives worldwide.

So, who IS it that's BLAMING him for Operation Warp Speed? Not Trump SUPPORTERS, even though so many of them DO think the mRNAs he himself took credit for rushing into production, ARE basically poison. They say he had no choice, and HAD to do it to avert panic. Personally, I think he literally had a gun pointed at his head. Presidents are NOT as all-powerful as many believe that they are.

Tucker's rant seems nonsensical to me. Can anyone explain it? Have Liberals suddenly changed their minds about how wonderful and "Safe and Effective" they think the mRNAs are? If so, I haven't noticed it. Wish they would, but they're STILL mandating them. Just ask Djokovic.

Last edited:

Oddity

Ok. We're having a lot, a LOT of excess deaths since the vaccines came out. read this: https://theethicalskeptic.com/2022/08/20/houston-we-have-a-problem-part-1-of-3/

We're having a lot of myocarditis in boys and young men, blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, neurological problems that are becoming difficult to ignore, though I think a lot of people are trying to. And lots of people on the left were injured/killed by the vaccines. Or it was some bizarre coincidence. I don't think you can put a 9-sigma cancer event down to coincidence, though. That shouldn't happen. Ever.

And we've got more than one study showing that the vaccines are decimating people's immune systems.

Some folks are noticing. Some are injured themselves. Some lost family members. Now, if Trump is responsible for the vaccines (granted, he started operation warp speed, but he didn't make the **** things), then we know the vaccines are bad, because Orange Man Bad, so it's okay to talk about things. We can forget, or forgive, that it's been leftists like Trudeau, Macron, Biden, who mandated the damned things - they got snookered by Evil Orange Man, who wanted to kill everyone, because he's just that way.

Remember how Biden, Cackles, and the rest of them said they'd never take the vaccine because Trump? And boy did they all change their minds quickly!

The political play is to blame Trump for all of it (even though he'd never mandate stuff, he doesn't work that way - they do, though), and use that as another tactic to keep him out of office. Of course it doesn't help that Trump is being an idiot and saying the vaccines are great and - I did it! We all have flaws.

See, if it's Trump's fault, and you got fooled, it's okay to talk about how bad it really is.

david starling

But, the Liberals STILL think the vaxxines saved all those lives. They're STILL ignoring the severe, harmful side effects. They're mostly pro-vaxx, and pro-mandates. They refuse to credit Trump, saying it was the Pharmaceutical companies who developed them who should be thanked, but they don't blame him for going along with it.
Tucker set up a straw man of his own, then knocked it down.

Who's "Cackles"?

Last edited:

blackbery

The O'Biden fascist regime MANDATED the vaxx; people had to choose btwn keeping their job or getting jabbed.
Many were FORCED to take it to pay their bills.
My own brother was jabbed 2x to keep his job. He had no choice at the time. ☹️☹️

Trump NEVER mandated it; believed in FREE CHOICE.
Was always against the masks & the lockdowns...kept telling the country to open up schools & businesses.

He ALWAYS said that children do NOT need the vaxx. He even questioned all the childhood vaccines they get.
Met with Robert Kennedy many times to discuss this.
Bill Gates was terrified of Trump's meetings with his biggest enemy.

Fauci & the rest of the NWO puppets attacked Trump when he suggested HCQ, they were ready to impeach him again.
If he had fired fraud Fauci, which he wanted to do, the Dems would have impeached him again.😌😌

WHO/CDC/FDA colluded together to attack Trump daily whenever he questioned the masks, lockdowns, etc.
He knew they wanted to lockdown the entire world for ten years to achieve their 2030 agenda.
6 B people would have died from starvation as the entire supply chain would have been destroyed.
Businesses would have been totally destroyed. People would die from suicide & overdoeses (many did already).
He HAD to bring out a vaxx program to SAVE HUMANITY from the NWO.

People had CHOICE with Trump to get vaxxed or not. Many chose to due to the fear the corrupt media created. But
many chose not to. When O'Biden stole the election, he forced people to get vaxxed.
Luckily, the courts eventually ruled against the Fauci/Biden regulations.
Although they are STILL pushing the vaxx on CHILDREN/BABIES. They are MONSTERS who have killed babies!!!😭😭

We are in a battle for humanity & these sick, depraved, corrupt NWO puppets are evil beyond words.
Fauci & his criminal gang banned any drug or therapy EXCEPT the vaxx.
HCQ, Ivermectin which were PROVEN to stop the virus 98% were not only banned, but doctors prescribing it lost their licenses
& threatened with arrest.
Even now, in many places, you are not allowed to buy these products.

THE CRIMINAL CABAL STILL trying to blame Trump for THEIR CRIMES. ☹️☹️

They did it with Russiagate, Obamagate, Jan 6 Hoax & now trying to do it to cover up their mass murder.

Panel: Trump staffers pushed unproven COVID treatment at FDA​

WASHINGTON (AP) — Officials in the Trump White House tried to pressure U.S. health experts into reauthorizing a discredited COVID-19 treatment, according to a congressional investigation that provides new evidence of that administration’s efforts to override Food and Drug Administration decisions early in the pandemic.

The report Wednesday by the Democratic-led House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis also sheds new light on the role that television personalities played in bringing hydroxychloroquine to the attention of top White House officials. Investigators highlighted an email from Fox News’ Laura Ingraham and others from Dr. Mehmet Oz, the celebrity heart surgeon who had a daytime TV show and is now the Republican Senate nominee in Pennsylvania. Ingraham attended an Oval Office meeting with President Donald Trump, who himself took the anti-malaria drug.

The FDA originally authorized use of hydroxychloroquine in late March 2020 based on small studies suggesting it could have some effectiveness against the coronavirus. At that time, many researchers hoped that existing antiviral drugs could be used to fight the virus. But by June, FDA officials had concluded the drug was likely ineffective and could cause potentially dangerous heart complications, revoking its emergency use.

Oddity

But, the Liberals STILL think the vaxxines saved all those lives. They're STILL ignoring the severe, harmful side effects. They're mostly pro-vaxx, and pro-mandates. They refuse to credit Trump, saying it was the Pharmaceutical companies who developed them who should be thanked, but they don't blame him for going along with it.
Tucker set up a straw man of his own, then knocked it down.
Not so much - I've seen articles in Politico and a couple other leftist papers that are blaming Trump for the vaccines, and how bad the vaccines are. I may be wrong, but I think we'll be seeing more of that quite soon.

blackbery

Yes, Oddity, you are correct. The Dems/CDC etc are coming out to blame it all on Trump
Fauci even said in a recent interview that he never ordered lockdowns!!

Do these demons think we don't know what happened in the past few years?

I know they are terrified of the upcoming Nuremberg Trials where they will hang for their crimes but trying to deflect their
crimes onto Trump isn't going to work this time. We have it all on video, tv, print media. Even his side-kick puppet Dr. Birx
wrote a book recently revealing that they knew the lockdowns & masks never worked!😌😌

Deborah Birx’s Guide to Destroying America​

The former White House coronavirus coordinator’s monstrous autobiography explains how lockdowns happened​

Virtually every page of Birx’s new book, Silent Invasion: The Untold Story of the Trump Administration, Covid-19, and Preventing the Next Pandemic Before It’s Too Late, reads like a how-to guide from the front lines of subverting a democratic superpower from within. It bears repeating, from the outset, that lockdowns were never part of any democratic country’s pandemic preparedness plan prior to Xi Jinping’s lockdown of Wuhan, China.
The lockdowns that Xi pioneered and Birx so zealously advocated for reportedly led to over 170,000 non-COVID excess deaths among young Americans while failing to meaningfully slow the spread of COVID anywhere they were tried. It would have been impossible for an enemy agent armed with anything less than nuclear weapons to have inflicted so much damage on America’s economy, social fabric, and historical freedoms in such a short period of time.

david starling

Not so much - I've seen articles in Politico and a couple other leftist papers that are blaming Trump for the vaccines, and how bad the vaccines are. I may be wrong, but I think we'll be seeing more of that quite soon.
I looked at Politico. Trump's being blamed by Leftists for not making GLOBAL distribution of the mRNAs a priority. And, for pushing for ALTERNATIVES to the vaxxines, like chloroquine. I didn't see any articles blaming him for the vaxxines themselves. Can you link to one?

blackbery

David, try to calm your TDS. Trump is not going to be your 'fall guy' no matter how many lies the Mockingbird Whore Media
spins. The people of the world witnessed what WHO/Fauci/Gates/CDC/FDA did to silence any doctor or anyone who disagreed
with their covid narrative.
They still lie about the origins of the virus & blame it on a bat!!

We know exactly what happened thanks to wonderful reporters, real journalists & doctors & scientists who were ALL banned & kicked
off Big Tech & fake news but found an audience on the free speech platforms like Rumble, Bitchute, TS, Gettr, etc.

Dr. Zelenko was the bravest warrior of all & told Trump about HCQ back in 2020 which is when Trump & his allies tried to get
it approved. Fauci & the evil cabal shut it down.

Dr. Zelenko Board Certified Family Physician with over 20 years experience. Dr. Zelenko was nominated for the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Nobel Prize , Dr. Zelenko’s team was one of the first in the country to successfully treat thousands of Covid-19 patients in the prehospital setting. Dr. Zelenko developed his now famous “Zelenko Protocol,” which has saved countless lives worldwide. Dr. Zelenko recommended that President Trump take hydroxychloroquine.

https://rumble.com/v15jokv-dr.-zele...nation-agenda-did-not-work-the-cures-are.html

blackbery

Tedros, the dictatorial Director of WHO, got his position thanks to the influence of Klaus Schwab. No surprise there!

Ummmmm....i remember when Trump did the right thing & withdrew funding from WHO (who work for China), the Libs/Dems
attacked him as usual calling him a dictactor, nazi, white supremacist.
Then O'Biden came along & gave all the funding back & praised the terrorist Tedros over & over again...who was placed in
that position by the CCP.

Trump was right about nearly everything & now we have a marxist, pedo traitor in the fake WH that you & the Libs/Dem think
is a great guy & doing a fine job.

No more mean tweets but millions dead.

The TDS crowd must be so happy.☹️☹️