COVID vaccine is ready!

blackbery

Nearly 15 million doses of Canada's COVID-19 vaccines have expired​

OTTAWA — The federal government had to throw out nearly 15 million expired COVID-19 vaccine doses, including nearly 14 million AstraZeneca shots donated to the COVAX vaccine sharing alliance last year.

According to a document tabled in the House of Commons last week, the government disposed of roughly 1.2 million doses of Moderna vaccines that expired either in mid-March or mid-April this year.

But that wastage is just a drop in the bucket compared to the nearly 13.6 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccines that the government donated to other countries last year and that sat in the manufacturer’s warehouses until they expired, according to new data provided to the National Post by Health Canada.

Oddity

I HOPE it's just about money. But, they're going after these kids like an attack in broad daylight. And they're getting away with it!
Okay. The lipid nanoparticles they wrap the mRNA in was invented at University of British Columbia. I can't remember the name of the company, but I know Justin owns a big whack of it - so we pay for the shots with our taxes and he gets a personal kickback from it.

But yes, there's likely more nefarious intent at work as well. Especially vaxing the kids. That's beyond evil.

Opal

An “ex” friend Covid related, just made an effort after rebuffing me for making an effort a few months ago. I accepted. I like her husband, and her sister. Nice that she tried, not easy for her Capricorn ass. She touched me repeatedly. Funny, eh!

david starling

An “ex” friend Covid related, just made an effort after rebuffing me for making an effort a few months ago. I accepted. I like her husband, and her sister. Nice that she tried, not easy for her Capricorn ass. She touched me repeatedly. Funny, eh!

Are all of those obedient Canadians who got their vaccine-passports going to comply with the new booster-shot requirement? Sounds like there's a possible pushback against it.

Opal

How will Trudeau react to so many more peasants refusing to obey his eddicts?
Most of us really don’t care, we are still trying to figure out how he got in again. Can’t find people who voted for him. Could there be corruption in the government polls? No, couldn’t happen here right?

Oddity

Most of us really don’t care, we are still trying to figure out how he got in again. Can’t find people who voted for him. Could there be corruption in the government polls? No, couldn’t happen here right?
I think he got 32% of the vote of people who voted, 28% of all eligible voters. I didn't vote this past time. Partly I'm out west so the election is always called before I get a chance to vote anyway so my vote doesn't count, and also - nobody to vote for. Justin or Erin O'Toole (older bald Justin, alleged conservative). I really dislike the way Max Bernier has shafted some (former) PPC candidates who are friends, and AFAIK the PPC doesn't have a constitution yet. It's been years now. Weirdly, if Max hadn't left the PC party, he'd very likely be prime minister now.

Opal

I was raised in the east, and have lived in the west for a long time. I vote, but have never voted for an elected member. I try to vote for the independent wherever I am, the aren’t there for a “party” on our money.

They represent the people in the area they are in. But, now it is hard to find an independent on the ballot. Getting harder to vote.

david starling

One county in California has just had a 49% increase in Covid-related CASES compared to the week before. And, less fatalities, which were already very few.

Instead of celebrating less fatalities, the media is hyping the number of new cases.

Meanwhile, a Minnesota Democratic politician has tested positive for Omicron, has the usual mild Omicron symptoms, and will now have natural immunity. Of course, she's "thankful" she was vaxxed and boostered. :lol:

ChevyD

Similar story in UK, 37% rise in Covid hospital patients, experts warn of firth wave... because of Queen's jubilee.
Alberta Canada, scientists warn of Covid spike likely within months.

I don't suppose it has anything to do with Pfizers updated boosters which outperform current vax 🤣 so much bs.

ChevyD

Y'all will be pleased to hear that the drastic drop in birth rates isn't because of the vaccines. It's climate change! You know it's true because Bill Gates funded the study - can't get much better than that :D

HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣 Wow.
What. the. F... Global warming causes still births & infant heart problems. Now I have heard it all.

Did you read the comments... pure gold LOL.

"I'm most concerned about all the pregnant men. I've heard climate change affects them so much, they can't deliver their babies"
"Covid-19 vaccines have been developed for dogs and cats"
"It does not work too well in gorillas"

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...r-dogs-cats-in-india/articleshow/92357163.cms
https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/fully-vaccinated-gorilla-dies-of

Thanks for the laugh!!

Last edited: