Continiue friendship or not?

Pingy

Hello. I would like to know will I and a male born 21.07.1948. in Kacarevo, Serbia (don't know birth time) continiue out friendship?
He was my proffesor, i met him 4 years ago and few months ago I called him first time, we started to comunicate and had some sort of emotional friendship (text messages, haven'n seen each other yet, we have a deal to go for dinner soon, after he recovery of surgery) but then third person-woman called me and said me not to call him any more or she will make my life miserable, but I did, and he is angry at me because I doubted his inttention and we are not communicating 7-10 days... I tried to explain to him that I reacted like that because I was affraid but seems that he doesn't understand me... He said that he don't know who that woman was... I would like to resolve mistery and continiue our friendship because with him i felt so different, he was so special to me... Please answer me is that posible at all? Thank you very much.

This is my chart
untitled.jpg

kittybaby

Honestly I think for a true assessment of this relationship/friendship you need his birth data, but if you repost your chart with transits we can have more of an indication of what is going on for you atm.

i suspect you are sexually attracted to this male because Capricorn (representing older authority figure is on the cusp of your 8th House regarding sex and your 9th house of higher education i.e attraction to a professor as one manifestation). You also have Neptune in the 8th house which can lead to both illusion/delusion square Jupiter(the greater beneficent) in the 11th house of friendship which s not a good sign to me. saturn Capricorn's ruler is in your 7th house of partnership could make this a meaningful relationship but with so many squares involved I would avoid it if it is not fated i.e you can.

Someone much better then me might be able to help you more or see it differently.

Goodluck

Pingy

Thank you very much for a fast answer :smile:

Unfortunately i don't know his time of birth, and i don't know how to get it... Especially now when seems that he doesn't want to communicate with me any more...

i suspect you are sexually attracted to this male because Capricorn
When he was my proffesor i was attracted to his sence of humor and his approach to life, now i haven't seen him for years and he fascinates me with his emotions, I thought we have some deep connection (I have never felt like that before), but considering what happen, I assume he perhaps was manipulating with me... Accualy I don't know what exactly is happening, is he "guilty" or not, and this state of "not knowing" is most difficult to me... I'm wondering if I will ever find out truth...? Even if it means not have a contact with him any more, i would like to know what is going on... Because i'm thinking about that all the time :sad:

Here are transits (if you need something else, just say).
And sorry for my bad english :eek:

untitled.jpg

kittybaby

From a quick look at the transit chart Sun square Natal Sun, Sun square Natal Moon doesn't look good to me, also Mercury square Mercury and Mercury square venus is very bad for communications in general and very bad for communications involving emotions and Mercury square Jupiter not lucky communications. Venus square Venus unlucky for love and Venus square Saturn not great for emotions with older man. Just looking at these transits alone I can see you are hurt I am sorry I don't think this is positive at all.

Usually a transit chart is done compared to a natal and this can help you to see houses as well this is much harder to read due to absence of houses which might explain lack of responses.

Someone more skilled then me might see it bette I just looked at some of the squares (which I think of as a brick dropped on the foot lol)

You can do a google search on him if his a professor you will probably come up with his marriage status but not any less formal female in his life.

Hugs and best of luck

Zarathu

Account Closed
You may need a good psychic!

My daughter used to ask me these questions, and I would repeat to her over and over again that astrology works by having birth dates, birth times and birth places.

Its not noticed in the media or even in science that all life is really an antenna for the energies of the universe. And the characterisitics of this antenna(how the antenna works, not how the organism changes as a result of the antenna) are fixed at the birth, whether that be from an egg, from a womb, or at the moment of gemination in a plant. CC Zain(elbert benjamin) did make this clear by in the 1920's.

So if you do not have the three significant items of the birth, then you have no way of addressing the issues that you want.

When my daughter kept this up I would tell her she needed a good psychic.

Pingy

From a quick look at the transit chart Sun square Natal Sun, Sun square Natal Moon doesn't look good to me, also Mercury square Mercury and Mercury square venus is very bad for communications in general and very bad for communications involving emotions and Mercury square Jupiter not lucky communications. Venus square Venus unlucky for love and Venus square Saturn not great for emotions with older man. Just looking at these transits alone I can see you are hurt I am sorry I don't think this is positive at all.
Yes, I'm hurt... :sad:

Do you think that in January we will have a chance to do something about this situation? I have a plan to send him an sms for New Year - 01.01., and hope that he will understand that I want to continiue what we started...

Usually a transit chart is done compared to a natal and this can help you to see houses as well this is much harder to read due to absence of houses which might explain lack of responses.
untitled.jpg

1.jpg

Zarathu, I understand what you are talking about, but I thought that in my chart something can be seen...

kittybaby

Moon transiting your 9th house depicts emotional issues at present around an academic or academia (but this moves in a day so it might be a bigger issue on the day you cast the chart for lol),
with mercury soon to entree the 7th house i am sure your focus on communicating will shift to a romantic partner:love:.
In a few months jupiter will conduct your ascendant heralding a lucky time for you.
Uranus conjunct jupiter something very shocking to do with a friend (11th house) was going to happen.
When mars entries your 9th house try not to be angry or waste energy on this man.

I hope this helps sorry I can't help you more.

shadow moon

Banned
Hello. I would like to know will I and a male born 21.07.1948. in Kacarevo, Serbia (don't know birth time) continiue out friendship?
He was my proffesor, i met him 4 years ago and few months ago I called him first time, we started to comunicate and had some sort of emotional friendship (text messages, haven'n seen each other yet, we have a deal to go for dinner soon, after he recovery of surgery) but then third person-woman called me and said me not to call him any more or she will make my life miserable, but I did, and he is angry at me because I doubted his inttention and we are not communicating 7-10 days... I tried to explain to him that I reacted like that because I was affraid but seems that he doesn't understand me... He said that he don't know who that woman was... I would like to resolve mistery and continiue our friendship because with him i felt so different, he was so special to me... Please answer me is that posible at all? Thank you very much.

http://astrology.about.com/od/plutoincapricornto2023/qt/PlutoCap.htm

Pluto's trials serve to shatter structures that have become prisons to growth, even though we cling to the familiar as it crumbles. Just when we think we've hit a bottom, Pluto sends us hurling down further into what seems like a bottom-less pit. Pluto transits take out the light at the end of the tunnel. And that's when the miracle happens, and you realize you're stronger than you thought you were. And when true faith takes root in your character.

transiting Pluto in Capricorn is in your 8th house, it`s called "live and let die"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D9vAItORgE