Contacting the dead

CapGoddess

If something is occurring that in any way is unsettling in an area, I suggest you burn some sage, or use bells, prayers, holy oils to cleanse the site. Raising the vibratory level is a way of removing lower energy in an area.
Do not attempt to communicate with energy that is unsettling. Also, know that spirits will fool with you. Take care.

Blessings

I've used holy water on countless occasions in this room, now it appears I have the lid on the jar way too tight and it will no longer open, shame.

There is a technique that uses bells called space clearing which I have tried once or twice, but do not use that method often as it drains me.

As for sage I have read to use that or sweet grass, I have no sweet grass and the only sage I have is ground and I prefer to use fresh herbs.

I suppose at this point I could try again to get that jar of holy water (I use prayers with the water as I feel alone is not well enough) open, or try the bell technique again.

JUPITERASC

I've used holy water on countless occasions in this room, now it appears I have the lid on the jar way too tight and it will no longer open, shame.

There is a technique that uses bells called space clearing which I have tried once or twice, but do not use that method often as it drains me.

As for sage I have read to use that or sweet grass, I have no sweet grass and the only sage I have is ground and I prefer to use fresh herbs.

I suppose at this point I could try again to get that jar of holy water (I use prayers with the water as I feel alone is not well enough) open, or try the bell technique again.
Theoretically speaking, placing a jar of water that one believes to be holy within a room/area in question could have a beneficial affect since the power of belief is strong because whether or not the lid is stuck, the water is present :smile:

JUPITERASC

....There is a technique that uses bells called space clearing which I have tried once or twice, but do not use that method often as it drains me....
Clear Quartz crystal amplifies energy and thought, and the effects of other crystals, absorbing, storing, releasing and regulating energy.

Clear Quartz draws off negative energy of all kinds, neutralising background radiation - including electromagnetic smog or petrochemical emanations - and then balancing and revitalising the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes
:smile:

source of info http://www.charmsoflight.com/clear-quartz-healing-properties.html

*emma*

Banned
the dead are dead u cant contact them {deleted comment by moderator}
Once u die that is it period that is my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

retinoid

ego residues... interesting theory. if that is in fact the way it might work, i wonder at why it happens that way. why does a part get left behind? :andy:

growing up my house was always visited by spirits, when i still lived with family. my mother studied channeling with several different groups and therefore the home was always a little mecca for deceased relatives and friends that dropped by. the only time i actually saw, with my own eyes spirits. was after a cross country move and living in a new house with an ex. i saw two white lights, like blurry figures coming down a staircase. it was surreal, but i felt at the time they were familiars of the people i was living with. in retrospect ....i think they were there for me. like guardians that were with me for the long journey, to see me throught it. life can be pretty dazzling with all it's magic. :smile:

I personally believe that how you are right now, you, are just a mask. It isn't you...ghosts are usually these masks and they tend to still have beef with certain individuals/places, have likes and fears, etc. They may still be around because they want to be, they're attached.

Blaze

Account Closed
Knock really hard on their grave. If that doesn't work, play some Yoko Ono music, that'll wake the dead, trust me.