Contact again?

veronicabal

Hi to all in the forum.So, after some thoughts about a particular person in my past, I was wondering if there would ever be contact again. Yes. it's a past love. I'm still learning how to read a chart. I see his significator is in my 1st and trine the moon. The moon in Aquarius is in its fall but in the 5th can mean he's with someone? Venus in Gemini in the 9th is fitting since we met at a distant place. I'm Mercury in the 11th, no I'm not hoping and wishing for contact. Neptune on the descendant suggest deception, opposing Venus right? The Moon trine Venus confuses me.Whatever conclusion that you can draw will be appreciated. I don't think the chart shows contact even though he's in the 1st.Any thoughts? Tikana can you help out since you are so straightforward and will tell it like it is, not just what someone wants to hear just to feel better!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_138_will_n_and_i_have_contact_again.55221.15485.jpg
    astro_2gw_138_will_n_and_i_have_contact_again.55221.15485.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

tikana

hi

i'd go for a yes

merc applies to jup
there is also moon/venus

so if anything you have to contact this person first since merc is faster than jup

Tik

veronicabal

Thanks so much Tikana::happy: Definitely will let you know the outcome. Now I'm understanding why Venus is in the 9th house. I would have to travel to another place to see this person. That is so interesting because I'm planning a visit to the very place soon.

Last edited: