Connection to God.

mansa0913

Hello.
i'm continually struggling to make strong connection to God but i feel void inside. Will i ever able to succeed in my efforts?. Sometimes, i feel good and sometimes, i feel fail.I have been struggling since my childhood.Though i pray daily and have faith in God but there is some emptiness. I want inner happiness and peace.
Birth details:
29-10-1981
2:46 a:m, female
Lahore Pakistan
Blessings

prasanna_1978

Inner Happiness (Santi yoga )

Seen from 12t house lord should Kendra to lagna lord

Moon and sun joined together -shanti yoga is present.

Diksita yoga and Tapaswi yoga

Venus + Ketu –Dikisita yoga
Venus +Ketu(Saturn) sign -Tapaswi yoga (near absent from yourself and mingle with cosmic)
Definitely, you will have chances for samadhi yoga(link to God is promised in your chart )

How to achieve (Path)

The day-born path via Jupiter, Night born path via Venus

Your case day born part via Jupiter – so you need Guru to achieve interaction with God

What Method

Due to Venus + Ketu (Saturn) sign,there is no direct link between Saturn with Venus, Saturn is linked via Ketu so needs more time to achieve

Need to remove the bondage of Saturn –Mercury (Mantra) -we call Dasiputra in Spiritual

Conclusion

- Diksita and Tapaswi yogas are present in your horoscope you can reach God with Samadhi Patham
-need to find Guru first otherwise you will not achieve
-Remove the bondages via Mantras (you should find Guru first)
-Atamakaraka in 4th house you may think “God is mother”
-Next dasa is Ketu ,try you would get but not easy

Regards

Prasanna.G

mansa0913

Inner Happiness (Santi yoga )

Seen from 12t house lord should Kendra to lagna lord

Moon and sun joined together -shanti yoga is present.

Diksita yoga and Tapaswi yoga

Venus + Ketu –Dikisita yoga
Venus +Ketu(Saturn) sign -Tapaswi yoga (near absent from yourself and mingle with cosmic)
Definitely, you will have chances for samadhi yoga(link to God is promised in your chart )

How to achieve (Path)

The day-born path via Jupiter, Night born path via Venus

Your case day born part via Jupiter – so you need Guru to achieve interaction with God

What Method

Due to Venus + Ketu (Saturn) sign,there is no direct link between Saturn with Venus, Saturn is linked via Ketu so needs more time to achieve

Need to remove the bondage of Saturn –Mercury (Mantra) -we call Dasiputra in Spiritual

Conclusion

- Diksita and Tapaswi yogas are present in your horoscope you can reach God with Samadhi Patham
-need to find Guru first otherwise you will not achieve
-Remove the bondages via Mantras (you should find Guru first)
-Atamakaraka in 4th house you may think “God is mother”
-Next dasa is Ketu ,try you would get but not easy

Regards

Prasanna.G
Thank you Sir for detailed reply.Its true, i believe God is mother but i don't trust Guru especially Islamic because they have own beliefs and ideology . They try to impose their beliefs on you. I tried this in past but i left. I usually follow my divine book and take good teachings from other religions to follow path that leads to God. I want strong bond With God spiritually.
Blessings and wishes Pranssana Ji

prasanna_1978

You want to attain higher level of spirituality;you should remove the mask of religion (this is my opinion )
Jupiter Graha in Marana karaka stanza no wonder you had bad experience with Guru,but Jupiter placed vargothama in D-1 ,D-9
First marana karaka stanan activates,later on goes to dignity keep the search for your right Guru,first may be failed keep searching you would get right Guru
When Jupiter , Earth and Ketu fall in a straight line you would attain good Guru , keep searching this is only way to attain